TRAP - Part 2

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Officer Jeon: “Hi Miss, we’re glad that you’re finally awake. May we ask you a few questions?”

You: “Oh… sure…”

Officer Jeon: “How long have you known this guy?”

You: “About… 1 month…”

Officer Jeon: “Alright. Who is the one who initiate this meet up?”

You: “Uhm… it’s that ahjussi…”

Officer Jeon: “How about the venue that both of you agreed to meet?”

You: “He said that it’s better to meet under my block instead. I wanted to meet him at a more crowded places to be safe but he somehow managed to convince me… and I thought it’s safe… little did I know…”

Officer Jeon: “Okay. Thank you for your help and do take care. We’ll call you if we need more of your aid for further investigation. Rest assured, that guy has been arrested by us. Apparently, you’re not the first victim and there’s more. So we’ll have to gather more information to officially sue him.”

You: “Please do! He’s such a sicko…”

Officer Jeon nodded his head and took his leave. You sighed and continued to chat with Seul-ki.

 

You: “Oh Seul-ki ah… so we were saying… how did you guys found me?”

Seul-ki: “Ahhh yeah, I saw your tweets! And I tried to reply you from there. I knew that you’re a fast replier but that day you took so long to reply me! I was quite worried so I tried to call you but I couldn’t dial through your phone. Then I happened to see news regarding to this online dating case. I’m worried for you so I called up the police. They were very efficient! They asked me where’s your house at and tracked down the tweet location etc…”

You: “Oh god Seul-ki… I can’t imagine if you didn’t go and noticed it! I would really be in a deep trouble!”

You cried and hugged Seul-ki. You’re currently living alone by yourself because you’ve moved to another state to study. Seul-ki was living at the same state with you so you relied on Seul-ki if you had anything.

Seul-ki: “Oww poor dear, it’s okay everything is fine now okay? Anyway OMG, did you noticed that officer? He’s so handsome!!!”

Seul-ki started to spazz over Officer Jeon.

You: “Eh?”

 

You discharged from the hospital the next day. When you was about to exit the hospital room that you was in, you saw two guys busying chatting with one another. One of them is Officer Jeon, another one was back facing you so you couldn’t see his face. Seul-ki was the one who fetches you from the hospital so both of you were heading down to flag a cab.

Seul-ki: “Hey is that Officer Jeon? Shall we go and say hi to him?”

You: “Uhm… is there a need…?”

Seul-ki: “Yah Yun-seo ah, although he’s just doing his job, but he’s the one who saved you from that disgusting ahjussi! You should go and thank him!”

You: “Oww yeah… I have yet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter