TRAP - Part 4

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-JUNGKOOK’S POV-

Jungkook: “FREEZE! TAKE HER DOWN!”

A group of police dashed towards that ahjumma to arrest her while Jungkook dashed towards you to check if you’re alright.

Jungkook: “Are you okay Yun-seo? It seems that she has fainted. I need to send her to the hospital immediately.”

Jungkook gave you a bridal’s hug and carried you to the car before driving you back to the hospital.

-END OF JUNGKOOK’S POV-

 

When you woke up, you found yourself lying inside the hospital.

You: “Huh…? Why am I back into the hospital again? Did the time rewinds…?”

You confused for a moment and you thought that you were back to the times when you were being captured by that ahjussi.

 

Detective Kim: “So you woke up Yun-seo!”

You: “What happen?”

Detective Kim: “You’re surely kind enough to help a stranger eh?”

You: “You mean that ahjumma?”

Detective Kim: “Have you not realised that she’s weird and have motive on you?”

You: “But she’s a female! And she’s injured on that time! What could she have done to me?”

Detective Kim: “Nonono, you cannot judge things by like this…”

 

While both of you were debating, Officer Jeon came in.

Officer Jeon: “Hi Miss Yun-seo, do you know what’s going on now?”

You: “No I’m not, please explain to me…”

Officer Jeon: “Apparently, that ahjumma came to you for revenge.”

You: “Revenge??? But I didn’t do anything to her at all! I didn’t even know her!”

Officer Jeon: “But you knew that “Kim” ahjussi didn’t you?”

You: “Yeah…?”

Officer Jeon: “That ahjussi is her husband.”

You: “WWWHAT?!”

 

Detective Kim: “Yeah! And she has come to you for revenge because she assumed that you’re the one who made her husband went to jail.”

You: “Oh my god…”

Officer Jeon: “We had arrested her already. But to be honest, your safety now is still a mystery. We cannot assure you that you are totally safe now.”

You: “But… may I know how did you guys found me?”

Detective Kim: “Let me explain to you…”

Detective Kim started to explain that after they had left the café, he noticed that there’s an ahjumma sitting inside a van and she looked really furious while staring at you. So he asked Officer Jeon to check out that lady’s identity and realised that she’s that ahjussi’s wife. She’s deeply in love with her husband so she won’t let anyone that made her husband go to jail off. Through the news, she knew that you’re the one who leads to her husband being caught by the police. So she identified you and decided to take revenge on you by kidnapping you away. Luckily, Detective Kim spotted it and they decided to follow that ahjumma to see if she has any movement.

 

As expected, she took the move and approached you. That made them to suspect that ahjumma even more so they prepared to follow both of you and see what does that ahjumma wants. After you’ve being knocked out, she wanted to drag you away but was being stopped by Officer Jeon once again and she had being captured right now.

 

Officer Jeon: “But currently, we doesn’t know if they have any more family or relatives that would appeared out of nowhere to take another revenge on you. So, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter