TRAP - Part 6

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You heard Jungkook’s voice whispering into your ears. You couldn’t help it but your heart skipped a beat. He lifted you up well for you to keep your balance before he let off his hands from your waist.

Jungkook: “Are you okay?”

You: “I’m- I’m fine. Thank you!”

You headed towards the kitchen immediately while blushing.

 

Jungkook went into the kitchen few seconds later to pick up the mop.

Jungkook: “I’ll go and mop up that area before someone else is going to fall down.”

You: “Alright…”

You were still trying to gain back your concentrate to work but that scene was just kept repeating on your mind.

It’s break time and you went out to the café seats to rest for a while. You took out your phone and received one message.

 

The message is from Seul-ki.

*Seul-ki: “Yun-seo ah! Are you free now? I need help and I’m at…”*

Seul-ki sent you a venue that she’s at now. It was quite unusual for her to send you a random message asking for your help. But because she’s your best friend, you didn’t go and think that much.

You replied Seul-ki’s message.

*You: “Alright Seul-ki ah, I’ll be here soon!”*

Seul-ki replied you within seconds.

*Seul-ki: “Oh yeah! Just you alone okay? Not with that police guy.”

You read that message.

You: “Hmm that’s weird. But maybe it’s some girls matter.”

You went to your boss to ask if you could leave earlier and he agreed. Jungkook immediately headed towards you to ask you about it.

You: “Oh it’s nothing. Just Seul-ki wanting to find me but I’ll be fine alone. You don’t have to come along with me.”

Jungkook: “Hmm alright. Keep your GPS on and can I check the message for a while? If you don’t mind.”

You: “Sure!”

You passed your phone over to Jungkook and he returned to you a while later.

Jungkook: “Will do. Be safe alright.”

You: “Okay! See you Jungkook oppa!”

You changed to your own outfit and went off.

Jungkook requested to the boss to leave earlier too and he immediately changed to his policeman outfit. He then took out his phone to dial to his colleagues.

Jungkook: “Get ready.”

 

You were on your way to meet Seul-ki. That venue was really deserted and you were a bit worried that why is Seul-ki doing here. When you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter