TRAP - Part 8

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went for a date with Jungkook while discussing how to help match make Taehyung and Seul-ki.

You: “But Taehyung oppa always seems so playful and nice to all the girls!”

Jungkook: “Well but when he heard that Seul-ki was hurt, he dashed to the hospital immediately. He looked really worried and it’s my first time seeing him so… depressed over a girl when she’s hurt.”

You: “Woah! You know what, Seul-ki told me that she had a little crush on Taehyung oppa. But she thought that Taehyung oppa likes me. That’s why she didn’t dare to make a move. I did encourage her to try out but she just too shy.”

Jungkook: “I guess both of them need a push then!”

Both of you chatted while having your sundae in an ice cream shop.

Jungkook: “Come, have some of mine.”

You: “Oww alright!”

When Jungkook stick out his spoon, you bend forward, trying to eat the scoop of ice cream. But when you were about to reach, he suddenly drew the spoon back and pushed himself forward instead. His mouth met yours, instead of the scoop of ice cream.

 

Jungkook: “Jjang Jjang! You’ve got the ice cream!”

You: “YAH OPPA!”

You blushed out when he teased you.

Jungkook: “Hahaha, you blushed! Aww so cute my Yun-seo. Nah, here you go.”

He finally passed you his ice cream and you ate it.

Jungkook: “I’m sorry for teasing you my dear. How would you like to punish me!”

Jungkook closed his eyes, preparing to receive your punishment.

You giggled instead.

Jungkook: “What?”

You: “Hmm, I order you to piggyback me back home later on!”

Jungkook: “Ahhh is that even a punishment?! But challenge accepted!”

After your date with Jungkook, both of you took a bus home and walked home. While walking home, Jungkook piggyback you and his soft hair brushed across your face while he was turning towards you when chatting with you.

 

You: “Oppa, you smell great.”

Jungkook: “This is how a man should smell.”

You: “What, you’re so direct.”

Jungkook smirked to you and continued to walk home.

Jungkook: “Your hair smell so nice too, what shampoo did you used? I must buy the same brand as you so that we will smell the same. People will know that we’re a couple. Couple smell yea! I invented one.”

You: “Hahaha, what kind of couple stuff is that man!”

You realised that Jungkook wasn’t that cold, he’s actually a very sweet guy. It’s just that he is a policeman and has to maintain his image. He also knew about your past. Both of you actually had similar past, so he can relate to you very easily.

Finally, you reached your home.

Jungkook bend down and stared into your face.

You: “Is there something in my face oppa?”

Jungkook: “No.”

You: “Then why are you staring at me for so long……”

Jungkook: “I just want to focus on my girlfriend at this moment.”

Jungkook: “Alright, I’m done. Time for a little reward.”

Jungkook gave a pecked on your lips.

Jungkook: “Rest well my dear. Time to execute our plans tomorrow.”

You: “Oww yea! I can’t wait hahaha. Rest well too! See you tomorrow.”

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

It’s Sunday and you offered to go out with Seul-ki. But the truth is actually helping Taehyung to date Seul-ki out.

Jungkook: “It’s all up to you hyung! I’ve made the necessary arrangement already.”

Taehyung: “But… but I’m still so nervous! What if I got rejected?!”

Jungkook: “Yah! You’re always the most confident hyung alright! Don’t worry. Yun-seo already confirmed with me numerous times that Seul-ki had a crushed on you. So you won’t fail, trust me.”

Taehyung: “Ahhhh, okay! Taehyung fighting!”

 

You lead Seul-ki to the amusement park and took out the tickets that you’ve bought.

Seul-ki: “Yun-seo ah! I’m so excited to go and have fun with you!”

You felt a little bit bad for Seul-ki because you didn’t tell her the truth. But thinking that she’s going to receive back her love, you felt glad for her.

You: “Uhmmm yea! Oh! Look!”

You pointed at Taehyung who’s approaching both of you with Jungkook.

Taehyung: “Ah, sorry I’m late!”

Seul-ki: “Oh, I didn’t know that Taehyung and Jungkook oppa is coming with us! This is going to be very fun!”

You: “Yeah! Time to go!”

Jungkook wrapped his arms around your waist when the four of you entered the amusement park.

Seul-ki: “Yahh, both of you are so sweet that I cannot handl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter