TRAP - Part 7

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You immediately closed your eyes and cried out.

You: “Seul-ki… IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF ME!”

You couldn’t believe that he fired the gun. However, after the gunshot sound, you heard numerous footsteps sound. You immediately opened your eyes to see what’s going on. From your perspective, you saw that guy lied down on the floor and there’s policemen running into the room. You were feeling really weak so you couldn’t really visualise what’s going on. But from far, you saw a familiar face.

Jungkook: “Are you okay Yun-seo?”

Jungkook immediately dashed towards you, he squatted down and looked into your eyes.

You: “Jungkook , I…”

Jungkook helped you to untie the rope and you couldn’t help it but hug him tightly.

Jungkook: “It’s all over now okay, don’t worry. You’re safe now.”

He pats your back, trying to comfort you.

You: “BUT- BUT SEUL-KI!”

Jungkook: “Yash you this blur kid, look at her. She’s still fine. That gunshot sound is fired by us. We shot him down before he shoot Seul-ki.”

You: “Really…”

You looked into Seul-ki’s direction and saw that she’s being attended by the other policemen.

You: “Thanks god…”

 

At that moment, Jungkook’s arm is still wrapping around you. You felt quite embarrassed and wanted him to release you away because you’re fine now. But he insisted that it’s fine. So he continued to hold onto you tightly.

 

However, thinking back that you’re almost going to die and even led Seul-ki into a life danger, you cried out.

Jungkook: “Don’t cry my dear. No matter what happen, I’ll always stay by your side.”

You: “Jungkook…”

Your mind was in a great confused right now, you doesn’t know if Jungkook was really telling you these words or you’re just dreaming.

Jungkook couldn’t help it but gave you a peck onto your cheek.

You: “Wwhat…?”

You were trying to stay awake but you collapsed after that.

 

You waking up and find yourself in a very familiar place again.

You: “Hospital… again…?”

Taehyung: “Yah, how many times you want to be admitted into hospital. It’s less than 6 months!”

Taehyung tried to tease you when you woke up.

But instead of replying to him, you turned to see if Jungkook is around.

Jungkook: “How are you feeling now?”

You: “Better… how’s Seul-ki?!”

Jungkook: “Don’t worry, she’s fine now. If you want, I can bring you to see her later on.”

You: “Please do!”

Taehyung: “Wow! Am I being treated as transparent now?”

You: “Ah, I’m sorry!”

Taehyung: “Teehee, no worries Yun-seo! I’m just joking with you guys!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter