TRAP - Part 3

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-THE NEXT DAY-

You dressed yourself nicely for your first day of work and reported for work at 10am sharp. When you entered the café, you were greeted by the coffee’s fragrance smell. You took a second glance at the person who was brewing the coffee beans and realised that it’s your boss.

You: “Good morning boss.”

Boss: “Good morning. Not bad, you’re quite punctual for work.”

You bowed to him and prepare to start working. On your first day of work, you learned how to brew a proper cup of coffee. You’ve also learned how to serve customers and some of the rules and regulations in the café. After you had done with the basic training and practices, you had officially begun your work.

 

Everything was going very smoothly. You did a rather very good job in serving the customers. But for brewing coffee, you definitely need more practices. However, the boss was very satisfied with your progress. You had also learned how to take orders from the customers and the boss gave you chances to try out.

You: “Hi sir, what would you like to have for today?”

You looked at your first customer to see if what he would like to order. When you looked up at him, you were quite shocked that it’s Officer Jeon.

Officer Jeon: “Oh hey, it’s you.”

You: “Hi.”

Officer Jeon: “You’re working here? Why haven’t I seen you before?”

You: “Ah yeah, as a part timer. Today is my first day of work.”

Officer Jeon: “Alright, all the best then. And I would like to have two cups of Cappuccinos.”

You: “Thank you! Okay, having here or take away?”

Officer Jeon: “I’ll have it here.”

You: “Okay…”

You took down his order and told him that you’ll serve the coffee to him later on.

 

After taking down his order, you continued to take orders and went to serve the other customers.

Boss: “These two coffees for the two young guys there, Yun-seo.”

You: “Alright boss.”

You took the two coffees to Officer Jeon.

You: “Who is the other guy sitting with him?”

You headed towards his seats to serve him his coffee. When you were approaching their seats, you realised that it’s Detective Kim. You don’t know why but when you saw Detective Kim, you would tend to feel that he’s the one that you’re chatting with in your online dating website.

You: “Here are your Cappuccinos.”

Detective Kim: “Oh hey! It’s that girl that you saved Jungkook ah. You’re working here?!”

You: “Yeah. Just started to work today.”

Detective Kim: “Woah cool! So I guess we’ll be seeing one another more often since we’re the regulars here!”

 

You were quite disturbed that you would still need to face them because you felt so embarrassed whenever you thought of being scammed by that ahjussi. But you somehow still wanted to see them again. You don’t know how to feel, you’re just having mixed feelings about it.

 

After serving them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter