TRAP - Part 5

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Seul-ki could finish her sentence, you quickly covered to prevent her from saying the wrong things. You then lead her to a corner to tell her everything.

Seul-ki: “That’s really bad Yun-seo ah! BUT! This sounds really like a fanfics! Hey! You got such a handsome bodyguard to protect you! And normally you know the female lead will end up with the bodyguard and when you have trouble he’ll come to save you…”

Seul-ki just kept talking and getting excited on her own.

You: “Yah… let’s go back to the class hahaha…”

You dragged her back to the class before it’s getting more and more absurd to you.

You: “Me and Taehyung?”

 

It’s lunch time and the three of you went for lunch. Seul-ki just kept smiling to Taehyung because it’s her first time having a lunch with such a handsome guy. Halfway through your meal, you noticed that there’s some of the girls chatting among themselves and looking really happy. They were also pointing and looking at the same direction.

 

“Yah… that guy look really handsome! Which class is he studying?”

“I don’t know! Maybe it’s new transfer student since we’ve never seen him before?”

 

Taehyung: “What’s with those commotions?”

Taehyung had also noticed the chit-chatting and he turned around, only to notice Jungkook approaching them.

Taehyung: “Oh he’s here! Jungkook ah here!”

Jungkook: “You guys are here.”

He took a seat beside Taehyung, facing directly opposite you.

 

You noticed that Jungkook isn’t wearing his usual policeman outfit. He’s wearing some casual outfit to suit the school’s style.

Jungkook: “Why is everyone looking me like a weirdo?”

Jungkook felt really puzzled about it because people were talking about him behind his back.

Seul-ki: “It’s because you’re too attractive to be a student!”

Taehyung: “What about me then?! Am I not as attractive as him? Hmm… I didn’t get the same response…”

You kept silent throughout the whole chatting session because you didn’t know what to say, you were fidgeting around and you accidentally kicked Jungkook’s feet.

You: “Ah I’m sorry…”

Jungkook: “It’s okay, I think we should get going. Lessons are starting right?”

Taehyung: “Did you just enrolled out of nowhere? How did you managed to do so? I thought they would be strict about this…”

Jungkook: “I have my own ways.”

Taehyung: “Wow, whatever. Let’s go!”

 

The lessons that you are attending next is a lecture held in a lecture theatre. You hated it so much because it’s so crowded again. You prefer to have lessons in a small group because you could learn better in that way and you feel that you don’t have to feel so many people.

Seul-ki: “An introvert mind set.”

You: “What?”

Seul-ki: “Ou, nothing. I was reading these online articles about how the introvert thinks.”

You: “I see…”

The four of you were seated in a row with Jungkook sitting beside you and Taehyung beside Seul-ki.

 

You saw your classmates entering the lecture theatre one by one before the lecture starts. One of them walked past and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter