TRAP - Part 1

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a normal weekend and you’re just slacking at home doing your own stuff. But other than doing your usual stuff, you’re also busying chatting online with your virtual friend. He’s not just your friend, but your virtual boyfriend. You started chatting with him since 1 month ago and both of you clicked really well. You met him via an online chatting site. He’ll always send you sweet messages, making you feel that you’re loved. However, you only know him as “Kim” and nothing else. He put up a photo which he said that it’s his selfie. The photo is a very handsome young guy. You didn’t believe him at first and asked him to send more photos. He done as what you request and you started to strongly believe that you’ve found your true love.

 

-CHAT SESSION-

Kim: “My sweetie pie, what are you doing now?”

You: “I’m chatting with you of course!”

Kim: “Aww… did you thought of me too?”

You: “Hehe yes…”

Kim: “Muah~”

You: “You’re so sweet to me as usual~”

Kim: “Of course I have to! You are my girlfriend you know. Anyway, I really want to meet up with you in real life. Is it possible my dear?”

You: “Ah… meet up?”

Kim: “Yeah! You don’t have to worry. You had already seen my face and know my everything. I’m definitely not a scammer.”

You: “Oww… I’m not worried that about you. It’s just me… I’m not really a pretty girl you know…”

Kim: “You are pretty in my heart! I’ve already seen your pictures and you’re definitely my ideal type. What more we’ve been chatting for the past one month and I feel that we really connects well.”

You: “I feel that we could bond well too…”

Kim: “Then let’s set a time to meet up!”

-END OF CHAT SESSION-

 

You had agreed to meet up with Kim. He sent you the details that both of you will be meeting. You wanted to meet him in a more crowded places but he kept reassured you that it’s fine to meet under your block instead. You didn’t really suspect anything, so you agreed to it.

Finally, it’s the day when both of you would meet up. You were dressed nicely and prepared to leave your house. He texted you and said that he had reached already. This made your heart beats even faster. You were very looking forward to see him ever since the day both of you planned the meet up. You locked your house and left your apartment.

 

You pressed on the lift button and waited for the lift. While you were waiting for the lift, you tweeted on your personal account.

 

“Yayy! I’m on my way to meet my boyfriend for the first time! Talk to you later on timeline!”

 

You entered the lift and headed down. When you finally reached your house void deck, you looked around to see where’s Kim. There’s an uncle who is standing at a corner there which is literally out of nowhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter