Honey

너에게 간다 (I'm Going To You) | Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L didn't realize he had forgotten his Japanese until he had to review them on his plane ride to Japan to shoot a movie. It had been five years since his acting debut as a killer and now he had to shoot a movie with a Japanese actress. His lines were all in Japanese and it was a bit confusing. He was just going to meet the casts and the director to have the first briefing and then he was going back to Korea the next day for their preparation for the next album.

Suddenly feeling overwhelmed for a moment, he closed the scripts -- the one written in Korean and the other with the lines in Japanese. He also closed his eyes but opened them immediately. He saw that girl's face when he closed his eyes, and he felt a jolt in his stomach which startled him. These are one of those times that Sungyeol would tell him he was being obsessive again.

Almost every night after that time he walked her home, he tried his best to pass by the convenience store in case he'd bump into her again, but he didn't. At the sixth night, he gave up. Well, that was because he had to leave for Japan. He looked at his phone, at the time, and knew it was that time he'd be on his way to the store to wait up for her. Sungyeol was right, he should have asked for her number then.

The plane landed even before L could get a nap and so he waited for all the passengers to get off before leaving the plane himself. He put on his  shades and went to the arrival area of the airport. As usual, cameras flashed and he smiled at some of the fans. He wanted get some decent shut-eye so he went inside the car immediately. The manager closed the windows and he took another shot at sleeping. No luck, the image was still there. She was too beautiful to easily erase.

"Hyung. Do you have some sleeping pills?"

The manager suddenly parked the car on the side of the road. "Who are you and what did you do with L?"

"Don't over react," he complained. "I'm really sleepy, but I can't sleep." To say that Myungsoo couldn't sleep was the first for his Manager. He usually had problems with waking him up, but not with putting him to sleep.

"Are you sick? I can't cancel your schedule for tomorrow morning. Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"I told you not to over react," L said again. "Forget I asked."

"Tell me honestly if you didn't want to do this movie."

"I said forget it," L replied. "I'm trying to sleep here."

 

************


"Got7?" Jieun repeated. "I think I've heard of them, sure." She actually didn't, but she didn't want to look stupid. She'd already caught on her members and she knew they were talking behind her back about how she got into this business without knowing anything about Kpop idols. And so, she asked their director what group they were shooting with this time, and searched them in advance. There was actually one member she quite liked. "I like Jackson."

"Oooh. Finally, a group you knew," said one.

"I like Junior," said another one. Jieun forgot her name. No offense to her female colleague, Jieun was just bad with names and faces. "But Jackson's good, too. Unnie, do you want to meet them afterwards?"

"I actually have to go somewhere after this," she said. "I'll just meet them at the dinner tomorrow, maybe."

"You were originally from Osaka, right?"

"No," she corrected. "I'm from Korea, but after junior high, we moved to Osaka. Then I lived in Tokyo while I studied college." For six years. No point in telling them that she graduated highschool two years early because of her IQ. She didn't want to be the freak all over again. "I'm meeting some friends later this afternoon."

"Any cute guys?"

"Nah, they're girls," she said the first thing that came to mind. "But you should stick around here for GOT7. Get a selca with one of them."

"G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter