A Contract

너에게 간다 (I'm Going To You) | Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is the next concept," Hwang PD was saying. "And you're going to make eighteen scenes. This group has seven members. So there's two scenes for every member, then four will be for all of them together. "

"Are we going to bring all the materials to..." she checked the data. "To Japan? This is going to be shot in Japan?"

"It's a Japanese song, and yes, it will be taken in Japan." The director was talking as if Japan was just as far as Gangnam. "You already have your passport, right? We're going there for four days next week."

It was on such short notice, but Jieun couldn't be more excited. She missed Japan so much and she was glad that she could go back there, even if she was going there for work. Suddenly, she was so inspired. When she got home, she called Seishirou and told him about the news that she was taking the shoes for triple the original price.

"That was fast," he noted. "I thought you were broke."

"Yeah, I told you I wasn't the one buying it," she said. "Anyway, I'm going to Japan next week so I'll be able to get it from you."

"Awesome. Call me when you get there."

After her phone call, she went down to business right away. This time, it didn't take her too long to find her inspiration. She was halfway through scene seven when she remembered she was supposed to get the money today. She got her phone and looked for the guy's number. She texted him, telling him which number to transfer the money to.

Suddenly, her phone rang.

"You're not trying to get away with my money, aren't you?"

"No sir, I just needed the money as soon as possible because I'm leaving for Japan next week, and I could get the shoes for you."

"I don't want to wire it yet. Meet me for dinner. You said you'd be buying."

She was about to say no because she had to finish a lot of stuff but the call already ended. Besides, wasn't that the excuse she used last time to get away from him? She didn't have to do anything that day, sure, but now, she really had stuff going on. But she still needed to eat sometime, and she'd been hunched up in her computer for more than six hours. As if to agree, her stomach rimbled.


******************


"You said you're cooking tonight," Myungsoo said when Woohyun suddenly told them he had to go somewhere. Woohyun, Sunggyu, Sungyeol and L were planning to stay over at Sunggyu's newly furbished house and Woohyun had promised to cook for them. Woohyun liked cooking so he always made excuses to cook for the members.

"He's seeing someone," Sunggyu offered the information. "Leave him alone."

"You're dating?!" Sungyeol asked, eyes wide. "The reader said you can't date this year."

"Was she my mom?" Woohyun said stubbornly. "Even our boss was telling me to find some inspiration. I didn't know who that tarot reader was."

"Why don't you just cook for us and invite her at Sunggyu's house?" Myungsoo suggested. "We can do a house warming party."

Woohyun gave his dongsaeng a high five. "As expected from the brain master," Woohyun said. "But I can't because we're going to talk about something really important and top secret."

"Heol," Sungyeol exclaimed.

"I'll just bring her next time."

Sunggyu laughed at Woohyun's confidence. At last, Woohyun got away from s and he got to a taxi to the diner that he was going to meet Jieun at.

He almost skipped to the entrance when he saw her from outside. She was looking at her tablet while waiting for him. For the first time, Woohyun didn't have to wait for a girl. All his life he thought girls liked to be the ones coming in late. Woohyun glanced at his phone's clock, and knew he wasn't late. She was just early.

"Jieun-ssi."

"Oh, hi," she said, taking her earphones off and putting her tab to sleep.

The waitress came right away with the menu and Woohyun smiled at her.

"Aren't you Woohyun of Infinite?" the waitress said. "You are, aren't you? I'm a fan."

"Really? Thank you," he said, smiling automatically. "Jieun-ssi, what are you eating?"

"I only have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter