Anti Tarot Reading

너에게 간다 (I'm Going To You) | Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did you have against her not putting sugar on her coffee?" Sungyeol asked when he managed to get the whole story out of Myungsoo when they were alone during one of their breaks. Woohyun wasn't there, he was too busy practicing vocals with Sunggyu, and so the guy had more confidence talking to Sungyeol now. Among all the members, Sungyeol was the closest to him. "You don't even like sweets."

"It was just too bitter," Myungsoo said, actually frustrated that the sugar and coffee part made the most impact to Sungyeol. He had told him about her just taking the coffee he just drank... it was indirect kissing! "And besides, I put sugar in my coffee."

"Of course it'd be bitter. Did you want your coffee sour? Or salty? Oh, right. You drink your Americano seasoned with salt." Sungyeol was using Myungsoo's little prank on them as reference. He had prepared s coffee but poured salt all over them and it was horrible. That was how Sungyeol got the habit of studying his drinks before taking a taste, especially if L was around.

"That's not what I meant," Myungsoo said, spraying rice over Sungyeol's face.

"Aish! What the heck?"

"Sorry," he apologized half heartedly because he was laughing too hard. He helped his hyung clean his face. "You weren't listening to me."

"Was she that pretty?" Sungyeol asked. "Why are you obsessing over it so much? You don't usually like pretty girls, so she must be so-so."

Myungsoo kept his mouth shut, then. He suddenly didn't want his hyung to see the girl. "Forget it." But then he remembered their second encounter at the convenience store. "You remember those shoes that I left in that botique in Tokyo?"

"It's really not in my apartment," Sungyeol said defensively. "I also looked in the dorm, it wasn't there, really."

"It's not that," he said, getting more and more frustrated. The guy just talked too much, he kept adding a totally different topic to L's every sentence. "She had a pair too. I met her at the convenience store near my place, and she was wearing the same design. It was even the same color."

"Do you want to go tarot card reading with me?" Sungyeol suddenly suggested. "You sound like you want it to be fate or something."

"Never mind. I don't believe those stuff."

"It worked on Woohyun hyung," he insisted. "He was so depressed about his tonsilitis, but look at him now. He's louder than ever."

He thought for a moment. It wouldn't hurt if he went and did it for fun, right? Sungyeol seemed to enjoy it a lot. "I'll think about it."


*****************


Jieun had thought a lot about how she'd feel if she saw some celebrity. She wasn't the only newbie in their team, and the other two ones were excited to meet the infamous BtoB the next day. Jieun, on the other hand, was wondering about a totally different thing.

"Why do you put girl make-up on them?" she blatantly asked their make up artists. She remembered her second favorite band, and they were Japanese rock bands, and they wore thick make up but that was because they wanted to look... well like rock stars. She was watching the make-up artist do a smokey shade of eye shadow on one of the kids.

Soojin, a member of her team, pulled her away from the make-up team. "Forgive her. She's new to this stuff."

"Was he supposed to be pretty like that in the video?" Jieun asked again, oblivious to the weird looks she was getting. "They should just hire a girl idol so they don't have to dress one up as a girl. Wouldn't that be embarrassing for him? Poor kid." She was even shaking her head for emphasis.

"Noona," another team member said. "He's not getting dressed up as a girl."

"I know," she said suddenly. "I was being nice." She whisperred to his ear. "I mean, that curl for the tip of his eyes were totally unnecessary, it will make him look like an ant on camera. Have you seen an ant through the microscope? Their eyes look exactly like that, only microscopic."

Soojin's shoulder sagged. "Team-jangnim. You'll get a lot of haters for that."

She laughed. "I'm just messing with you. I know how they do their make up. I have a tv in my house, you know. But I wasn't lying about the ants."

Jieun was laughing to herself when she went to check on the next studio. Her work was actually done, she was just going around the whole venue, observing a lot of stuff. There was a reason why she had studied film before. She wanted to be a director or a writer someday. She had too much imagination, but in the end, there was a lot of limitations with live actions and working with real people. And that was how she had gone into the animation business, even though she had to leave that when her brother needed her.

Her phone vibrated, and she looked at the caller. It was one of her friends from Tokyo whom she asked to look for any one of those shoes. Seishirou, her friend, had found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter