Poor Water Bottle

너에게 간다 (I'm Going To You) | Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh baby it can’t be over like this
tteollyeooneun nae mam jeon hal su eobseoseo
soljikhan nae mam pyeonjie dama
neoege malhago sipeo

Woohyun turned off the shower and stared at the mirror. He shot a love gun and winked at his own reflection..and then resumed singing. 

ontong ne saenggakppunin nae simjangeul
meomchul suga eobseo I wanna know

He had to stop singing though because he had to brush his teeth. Afterwards, he got out of the bathroom and put on his clothes. He sat down at his console as soon as he was dressed and the song he was working on last night. He had been inspired and was writing another song. He thought about calling Sunggyu and sending him the file, but then his phone rang.

Shoe Fairy calling...

She was calling him again. He knew she'd miss him. He purposefully didn't contact her for more than a week and Woohyun's plan was working. The girl was calling him now.

"Hello?"

"Woohyun-ssi? It's me, Jieun."

Woohyun should work his way in her calling him 'Oppa' instead of 'Woohyun-ssi.' Of course, he didn't ask her how old she was, but he already guessed she was younger than him. If not, that means she had a baby face, and that worked for him, too.

"Ah. Yes," he said, pretending not to know.

"I already got the shoes with me."

Woohyun would have done a back flip if he had known how to. He was so worried he had to cut ties with Myungsoo because of those darn limited edition shoes. 

"And I have some good news," she said, apparently excited.

"There's more?" Woohyun asked. Was she going to tell him that she was going to be broke for the next three years and there was no way she could pay him back and she was going to agree to date him for a year?

"Yeah, but I don't want to say it over the phone," she replied, suddenly making Woohyun more nervous. "I'll tell you when I get back to Seoul next week. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that. Good night."

"Sure. See you. Goodnight."

The line went dead already and Woohyun stared at his phone. He'd get to meet her again. Suddenly struck by inspiration, Woohyun went back to his console and rewrote some of the lyrics. After that he started recording his own voice in the mic. When he was done, he called Sunggyu.

"Hyung, let's go out."

 

******************


They had finished filming, and Jieun was currently with the whole production, along with the artist's team at the restaurant to celebrate. She was sitting with her team and the camera team at the same table and the other table sat the director's immediate team and the artists. The size of their production team was too big so they had to book the whole restaurant to themselves.

"Yugyeom is so cute," said Yeorin, the girl whose name Jieun forgot. She stole a glance at the girl's name tag earlier. "But he's like 4 years younger than me. Look at him, he's so tall."

"He's the youngest, right?" Jieun asked.

"Oooh," Dowoong reacted. "Our TL is now learning Kpop. Did you buy a tv set?"

She aimed her spoon at his head although she didn't really hit him. She didn't like hurting other people, even though she act tough. "I have a tv set. I only turn it on when the news comes on."

"Even the nightly news have showbiz news."

"Exactly," she said. "You kids are mean."

"These guys are so young," Yeorin said. "When are we going to work with Infinite again? Or MBLAQ? I miss Mir-oppa."

They started to talk about kpop groups again and Jieun lost the topic. She tried to be interested--or look interested--but then she remembered there was no point in trying to blend in. Just because she didn't share the same interests didn't mean she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter