Americano

너에게 간다 (I'm Going To You) | Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm really not a bad person," he was saying when she insisted he dropped her off at the station. She was taking off the shoes inside the car. "Don't you want me to drive you to where you're going?"

"I'm fine," she insisted.

Woohyun sighed loudly. "Then at least take the shoes with you. You might sue me suddenly if I just let you go barefoot. Besides, my parents didn't raise me to be a jerk and let a girl go by herself with only one shoe."

"I'm not really used to wearing other people's stuff."

Woohyun suddenly imagined a light bulb above his head at the sudden idea that came to his head. "That's actually not mine," he admitted. "I got that from Myungsoo's. So keep them for now, then give me your number so I can take it back as soon as you can get yourself another pair."

She gaped at him. "You mean you lent me shoes that you borrowed?"

He nodded, smiling like an idiot. "You wouldn't get in the car if I didn't. Seeing the look on your face, you wouldn't hop onto my back if I offered."

"You got that right." She took off the seatbelt and started to open the door, but Woohyun held her. "What?"

"You're keeping the shoes?"

She didn't really have much choice, did she? Jieun tried to make her face as blank as possible. She didn't want to be really rude to this person because he seemed to be nice. He could be a bit weird, yeah, but still nice. "I'll give it back to you."

Woohyun happily clapped once. "Exactly. Give me your phone." He saw the look on her face. "I have to get your number so I can get them, don't I? Those are my friend's favorite shoes, and I didn't tell him I borrowed it. If it was mine, I would've given them away. Really." She still wasn't budging an inch. "I'm not trying to hit on you or anything. I'm a really famous person, I won't go for your style."

Jieun's expression changed from a poker face to an angry one. Gritting her teeth, she pulled out her phone and handed it to him. "After I give your shoes back, you're going to delete my number right?"

"Of course. Why in the world would I keep it? It's not like I wanted to contact you again after this." He dialed his number on her phone and let his phone ring once. He also took out his phone to make sure he got the number, hiding his smile. "There. Bye." He leaned closer and she moved away, but he chuckled and opened the door for her.


***************


Sungyeol walked inside the practice room, putting down his bag next to Hoya's. Hoya, Dongwoo and Myungsoo were already warming up in front of the mirror. It had been a long time since they were together like this in the practice room, and they gave each other one-arm hugs.

"What time did you get here?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo.

"Two hours ago." Myungsoo stopped dancing to get himself a cup of water. "Hey, did I leave the stuff we bought last week at your place?"

"Nope. Why?"

"I'm missing one pair of shoes. Remember that l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter