Kira

너에게 간다 (I'm Going To You) | Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, stop staring at your phone," Sungyeol told Woohyun. "Are you waiting for a call?"

"I was just looking at the time," Woohyun said, dropping his phone inside his bag and going back to his position in front of the mirror. "I'm thinking about ordering chicken."

"Chicken sounds good," Sunggyu agreed. They didn't have lesson for that day, but those who didn't have schedules for the day met at the practice room to advance more on their choreography. One would think they were doing simple dance steps, but Infinite was known for their uniformity and precise movements and they couldn't let go of that. Every single angle of one body part not aligned, they have to repeat it. It had been like that with Sunggyu since day one. "Let's go for one more round then let's go and eat out."

"Deal."

"Woohyun, let go of that phone."

"It's one thirty eight now," he said. "No wonder I was hungry." He clapped once. "Okay. Let's do one more round!!"

Even without the music, they synchronized with their counting and their dance steps. Sunggyu had to make Sungjong do a couple of dance steps a few times. There was only the four of them that day. Myungsoo was shooting a drama, and Infinite H were filming After School Club to promote their mini album. After the round of the choreography that they had studied so far, they had a water break as Sunggyu went out to tell their manager that they will be going out to eat.

"You're acting strange these days," Sungyeol told Woohyun, noticing his hyung was back on his phone again. "Are you checking the time again?"

"SNS." Woohyun set his phone to camera and held his hand out, taking a selca with Sungyeol, who automatically posed. "My fans are waiting to see my face." He quickly posted it on instagram. "Why isn't she contacting me?"

"Who?" Sungyeol's radar was quick as LTE.

"No one you know." It had been four days since he met that girl who left wearing Myungsoo's shoes. Even now, he hadn't told Myungsoo that he took his new shoes and gave it to someone. Sungyeol and Myungsoo had concluded that the latter had left it at the store where they got it.

Sunggyu came in and called for them to leave. They went to a nearby restaurant instead of ordering chicken. They went to a private booth so the could pig out as much as they want. They weren't on diet program yet and they were taking advantage of that while they can.

"Is your internet working here?" Woohyun suddenly asked Sungjong. "Why isn't mine working? I can't post the picture of this food that I took. Should I go outside?"

"Hyung, order some more cider when you go out," Sungjong told him. "And get another serve of seondae."

Woohyun nodded, eyes still on his phone. He went out of the booth, and detoured to an empty one. Struggling with himself, he finally tapped the CALL button that he had been staring at for a few days now.

"Hello?" the voice was hoarse, as if she just woke up. "Who is this?"

"Hello. This is Woohyun."

"Who?"

"Nam Woohyun. It's been four days, you still don't know who I am?" he said in disbelief. "I told you to google me." The li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter