This One Is Mine

너에게 간다 (I'm Going To You) | Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was late again. Ever since he got his own place, it had been a challenge for the ultimate visual to be on time. If Sunggyu hadn't called him, he would have missed another schedule. He actually boldly sent his manager away for family matters saying he'd be fine for two days without him. Well, he had to be considerate about his manager's daughter's first birthday, right?

And so, Kim Myungsoo, barefaced, walked down the street to the nearest coffee shop to get himself some adrenalin. He spent a lot of time last night reading lines for his drama even though their filming wasn't until next week. He just had to be ahead of himself at stuff like that. He was 25 years old, he shouldn't be depending on his manager to get his own coffee. He opened the door to the coffee shop he found three weeks ago when he moved in and let himself drink in the smell of coffee.


***********

Jieun was still standing in the line, not noticing that the person in front of her already left. The girl behind the counter called for her, but she barely heard her because of the earphones stuck in her ears and her eyes fixated on her tablet, where a live action movie of the animation Deathnote was playing. She never thought she'd be late on watching a movie as good as that. The guy behind her slightly poked her at the shoulder and annoyed, she turned to him.

"You can order now," he said.

He looked familiar, but she couldn't see that good because she was still coffee-underdosed, and so she stepped up to the counter, slightly bowing to acknowledge the guy's existence.

"Iced Americano please," she said, and then ordered the tallest size. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter