Chapter 8

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

TRIGGER WARNING: IF YOU ARE PRONE TO PANIC ATTACKS OR HAVE EPISODES THEN THE SECOND PART OF THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR YOU, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT AND IF YOU DO PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS.

Author's Note: Alright guys the chapter is up and so enjoy the read and thank you for subscribing and commenting to the rest of the story, I need to go and finish up homework now so bai. 

 

    It was debatable, Myungsoo decided as he pondered about the beauty hovering above him. It was debatable whether he had noticed the mask or the boy first. Probably the mask, seeing how at first he wasn’t even allowed to see the boy. A pleased sound made itself heard, though, Myungsoo had a hard time knowing who’s lips it fell from. His back arching ever so slightly as he felt those delicate lips over his pulse point. Part of him was annoyed, annoyed that those lips made it impossible for him to think of anything else. Even when his mind was racing, aching to ask the thousands of questions he needed answers to, all he could do was let out another guttural, pleasure filled sound. It was torment, being at both another person’s mercy as well as the mercy of his own mind. Too much torment. There was only so much Myungsoo could take, and so when the insecure voice from above him asked if he wasn’t enjoying the treatment, Myungsoo assumed control. His hazy mind still sober enough to capture how wonderful those pale, long, and lean limbs looked against the black of the hotel sheets before the rest of his conscience as well as their night was consumed in a rageful lust. The morning that followed their steamy escapade was the same repetitive cycle as it always was. Myungsoo already accustomed to the empty bed he woke in, just as he was accustomed to the payment he had left on the nightstand untouched besides for the single black feather draped over the won.

~

    Sungyeol smiled watching Myungsoo from afar. His handsome stranger, that was how Sungyeol had always thought of the other. The wind blowing through those dark locks as the photographer entered his car, it really was something to behold. His handsome stranger, the one who knew nothing about him yet he knew everything about. The wind was chilly, maybe he should have brought a jacket. Sungyeol feeling bad for not listening to Woohyun’s advice to be home before the storm started that evening. After all Woohyun would be so worried if he went missing today. Hell Woohyun was probably already worried. After all even if it had been over a decade both of them spent this day together every year no matter what. He waited dutifully at the bus stop trying to drone out the screaming of the wind. Screaming. Sungyeol whimpered as he realized that, eyes filled with fear. Screaming, screaming, screaming. More screaming. Everywhere it was everywhere. It wasn’t stopping, it wasn’t stopping. Groans, moans, blood. Blood, Sungyeol could see it sticky and red. His back, something in his back, pain, pain, pain. Help, help, help, screaming, he was screaming. No one was coming, no one heard. Mom, Dad, Daeyeol, they weren’t there, gone, gone, gone. Gone forever. Can’t breathe, no air, hurts, scared, alone and scared. Bodies, bodies, Daeyeol among the bodies. Suddenly someone, someone was there, holding him, warmth, comfort, and then all Sungyeol saw was black.

~

    “Hey Howon, what brings you in today? Taking me up on that date I offered a while back?” Areum had her telltale smirk, Howon sporting an annoyed look.

    “You flatter yourself too much, thinking I’d like you that way, I just need you to find out who owns the car this license plate belongs to,” Howon handed her the plate number.

    “I’ll send you the info later, such a shame you are too wrapped up in that pretty boy you are helping in university to care about me,” Areum let out a drawn out sigh, receiving an eye roll from Howon.

    “While we are on the topic of aforementioned pretty boy, have you found any information on Dongwoo?” Howon asked.

    “Yeah I have, but his life isn’t the most eventful,” Areum replied her voice drawn into a suggestive drawl.

    “How much cash is it gonna take to make you spill?” Howon asked, pulling out wads of won from his pocket. The girl eyed the cash and Howon could practically envision the drool about to escape her plump lips. “It’s all yours if you tell me about him.”

    “You that desperate to know about your pretty boy huh?” Howon could still hear the drawl in her voice, if he answered wrong he wouldn’t get what he wanted. That’s the way Areum worked.

    “Well seeing as you made him late too my dance practice with him, you must have gotten something juicy,” Howon tone was wary trying his hardest to keep Areum willing to share.

    “Hmm, well that doesn’t answer my question,” Howon had answered wrong, Areum’s snarky reply was enough to let him know that sealing this deal would now be twice as hard.

    “Yes, I am desperate to know, I’ll pay you anything,” Howon tried the begging approach, wondering if this would work any better.

    “Well then, since you wouldn’t even look at me and you are willing to beg for him, why don’t you find that information out yourself,” Areum had a smug smirk etched onto her beautiful features. “Here’s the license plate information you asked for by the way.”

    “You play a dangerous game Lee Areum, soon you’ll find yourself with no one by your side,” Howon was quick to grab the license plate information, the wads of won nestled safely back in his pocket.

    “Me? Alone in the end? I highly doubt it. After all the amount of attention you’ve been giving to the pretty boy, he is starting to intrigue me, I might end up with Jang Dongwoo in the end of this,” Howon growled at Areum’s challenge, nails digging into the wood.

    “I have already laid claim to him Areum, he is my enemy and I don’t take well to sharing,” Howon was quick to answer, any second lost to Areum could cost him this battle of words.

    “Oh my dearest Howon, have you learned nothing from me. Their is no point to laying claim to enemies, after all have my claims ever meant anything to you. In the end you're a little too infatuated with your enemy and I do hate it when things get too close to you. After all Howon you were mine since the day we were born, you were the enemy I declared mine. If I have to break that little rival of yours to keep you all for myself don’t think I won’t hesitate too. Let’s see who gets to your little boy first, me or you, and as the way things are right now, you have some catching up to do love,” Areum gave him a smile, sweet and blinding before turning back to her laptop.

    “Oh please, you won’t be the one to break him, I will. He is my enemy and don’t think you are gonna make him crumble before I am,” Howon tried to sound threatening yet Areum didn’t even spare him a glance as she retorted.

    “Well then I suggest you get started, cause I definitely will be starting tomorrow,” with that Howon knew that nothing he said could change what had occurred. Why he didn’t want Areum to be the one breaking Dongwoo, that was something he brushed off as his pride. He would never back down or lose a challenge to Areum, not until the day he stopped breathing.