Chapter 11

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

Author's Note- I might go back and reformate all my chapters because seriously my formatting changes so often. I got another chapter up though, and it's less than a month so I feel accomplished. Here is the long awaited Myungyeol. I have ignored these two for practically every other ship and so we get a whole chapter dedicated to them. Enjoy the read and please comment. 

~

Sungyeol eyed himself in the mirror. His bruises were becoming a lot harder to hide. Normally Sungjong would be there to look into the customers and ensure that they wouldn’t get hurt but after Chanhee decided to take on customers outside the college Sungyeol knew that they couldn’t play things safe anymore. Sungyeol didn’t appreciate the added risk, but Chanhee needed the money to stay on top of the rent with Byunghyun excessively spending money.

“Hey, are you done in there?” Dongwoo’s voice could be heard outside the door and Sungyeol opened it in response.

I need to go out, I want to do some research for a project. I’ll be home soon. Sungyeol wrote on a paper and handed the slip to Dongwoo before walking out. The walk to the college was the same as usual, Sungyeol stopping along the way in a couple of places to admire the blooms or an occasional butterfly. Soon the university campus came into view and Sungyeol hurried towards the library in a hope that it would be warmer than the frigid air outside. About half an hour later he was happily settled in an empty corner of the library, curled up in one of the more comfortable chairs with a book in his lap. The library wasn’t any warmer than it was outside and so Sungyeol tried curling up to preserve what was left of his body heat. Well, that was until a heavy coat was thrown on him, startling the poor boy.

“Sorry, you looked cold so I thought you might need it to stay warm,” Sungyeol turned around to face the source of the voice, it was Myungsoo.

Sungyeol reached for a piece of paper. Well you know, normally people don’t throw things on others when they are trying to be nice. You nearly gave me a heart attack.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at the message, “You are a healthy model, I’d hope it would take a lot more than that to give you a heart attack.” Myungsoo retorted and Sungyeol stuck his tongue out in response. “Wow you give off quite a mature persona,” Myungsoo’s tone annoyed as he glared at Sungyeol.

Well, it’s a hell of a lot easier to piss you off by sticking out my tongue then it would be to write a long winded retort. Sungyeol all but shoved the paper into Myungsoo’s face along with the coat.

“Is it a crime to try and be nice?” Myungsoo’s face showing just how scandalized he felt. “You make it seem like I was trying to kill you instead of help you.”

That’s what you want me to think Kim Myungsoo, but I know your real plan. Sungyeol scribbled out Myungsoo shooting Sungyeol an incredulous look at that.

“What plan?” Myungsoo asked, truly curious at what Sungyeol would make up this time.

The plan to startle me over and over again until I get so paranoid I will be scared of living and kill myself. Sungyeol had a smug look on his face and Myungsoo was at a loss, just how stupid could the other be.

“How would you dying benefit me?” Myungsoo pointed out and Sungyeol’s face fell at how quickly Myungsoo disproved him.

I’m still working on that, geez, you can’t expect me to have figured out your whole plan in one meeting. I’ll figure it out eventually. (;¬_¬) Myungsoo let out a slight chuckle at the emoji.

“What’s the point of putting in an emoji, you might as well just express yourself using your face. You are mute not emotionally challenged,” Myungsoo was answered again by Sungyeol’s tongue pointed out of his mouth.

Why are you here anyways? Not that you have a life other than annoying me. I do have a life, though, and I would be very happy if you gave up your life of stalking me so I could go back to my life of being awesome. Sungyeol wrote out and Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Excuse you I have a huge life that is comprised of more than an overly skinny giraffes. You are way too talkative for a mute person,” Myungsoo retorted and before Sungyeol could write a response to that Myungsoo continued on. “I needed to do research too and I just happened to see you in a corner failing pathetically at trying to warm yourself up and decided to give you my coat.”

Sungyeol was already writing a reply. Correction. You decided that since you had no life you would come and annoy the only beautiful person in this library. Then you saw aforementioned person’s heart-stopping beauty and you got envious and created your evil plan to make me commit suicide and then implemented step one of your plan.

Myungsoo burst out laughing at that, Sungyeol’s face morphing from smug to confused and finally settling on a pout. “You should give up modeling and become a play writer, I’m sure you’d get more than a few laughs from the audience with such a ridiculous imagination.”

Well I got a laugh from you, Mr. Always-uptight-stick-up-my-perfect-, so I’m sure I can get a laugh from anyone else in the entire world. Sungyeol wrote it was clearly meant to be an insult but Myungsoo couldn’t help but realize it sounded like Sungyeol was trying to hit on him.

    “You think my is perfect?” Myungsoo’s eyebrow raised as his lips spread into a smirk. Sungyeol’s face turned a little red at the allegation and Myungsoo noticed. “Are you blushing Sungyeol?”

What? Me? Blushing because of you. Sungyeol let out a scoff in hopes that it would mask his timidity. It’s just…. It’s just really cold. Yeah, that’s why my cheeks are red because of the weather. Sungyeol roughly grabbed the jacket out of Myungsoo’s hands and draped it around himself. So why are you here?

“Like I said I saw you and I had a lot of fun talking to you when you stayed over during the storm so I decided to say hi. Do I have to have a reason or something?” Myungsoo’s voice lost all the overconfidence it had.

Yes, you do. Though I’ll forgive you this time and since I’m so nice I’ll give you a reason. Let’s just say that you noticed me doing research alone and as a thank you for being with a person as annoying as you during the storm you decided to buy me coffee from the expensive cafe down the street.  Myungsoo’s frown lifted into a smile at the writing.

“Alright, well then let’s go,” Myungsoo helped Sungyeol up and they headed out. Sungyeol offered Myungsoo his coat back only for Myungsoo to say that the older needed it more than him. The walk to the cafe was short due to the fact that Sungyeol was practically running there and pulling Myungsoo along. Myungsoo wanted to be annoyed but seeing the way Sungyeol’s practically jumped for joy when the cafe came into view before speeding up even more. Well, let’s just say Myungsoo had a huge soft spot for children.