Chapter 2

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

Author's Note: Hi guys. To start I would like to thank nanawawa, seriperak, skyjym, lavapie, frysninger, choco31, Elite47, Sungyeollo and kiki-chan for subscribing. I hope your day is as amazing as each and everyone of you are, or as amazing as all of you guys combined. Also thank you so much for the support, I can't believe I got 52 subscribers with only one chapter posted. I am so happy, I may or may not be crying. I will try really hard to make this a worthwhile read. That's all I have to say so enjoy the chapter and I look forward to reading your comments. 

 Woohyun yawned, his back cracking a little as his arms reached for the ceiling. He felt movement to his right which told him he wasn’t the only one who had woken up on the bed. “Did I wake you up Sungyeol?” he asked, receiving a squeeze to his hand as an affirmative. “I’m sorry,” he received two squeezes, a negative. After a few seconds of pondering a small smile graced his face as he understood what Sungyeol meant. “You sleep well?” another squeeze, “That’s good. What time is it?” Woohyun had forgotten, but the slight slackening of the hand atop his was enough to tell him that he had hurt Sungyeol. “I am so sorry Sungyeol, I didn’t mean to say that, it’s just sometimes things are so normal I forget you can’t speak. Sometimes things are so normal it feels like I am just closing my eyes, not blind.” Arms wrapped around Woohyun at that, the overly long limbs awkwardly draped over his body as it pulled him into Sungyeol’s chest. “Is it time for university?” Woohyun finally broke the silence, and he felt Sungyeol pull away from him a single squeeze on his shoulder in response. “Well then, you better go get ready, I’ll wake up Dongwoo.” With that, Woohyun felt a slight dip in the bed before he heard footsteps walking away from the bed. He then turned his attention to the other side of the bed where Dongwoo lay before violently shaking the older. Most people would say it was a cruel way to wake someone up, but it took Woohyun five whole minutes to Dongwoo up even with the over excessive shaking.

   “What?” Dongwoo finally managed out, hand groping around their nightstand until he finally got his hands on the hearing aids as he fastened them on.

   “Our classes are going to start soon and today’s the day we get assigned partners for that big project the teachers have been telling us about, go get ready,” Woohyun replied his hands flailing around until they met something solid and warm and pushed, Dongwoo letting out a yelp as he was shoved into a painful position.

   “That hurt and alright I’ll go, do you need my help to get dressed?” Dongwoo asked.

   “Sungyeol woke up before you and you take forever to get ready so I’ll just ask him to help me,” Woohyun replied, feeling his way off the bed.

   “You aren’t supposed to favor Sungyeol over me,” Dongwoo replied and Woohyun could practically hear the pout.

   “I don’t have favorites among the two of you, I just find Sungyeol more tolerable,” Woohyun teased and he heard a huff before he heard Dongwoo’s padded footsteps walking away. He had been with Dongwoo too long to not know that the fight was all a joke. He felt supporting hands around his waist, leading him off the bed. “Thanks, Sungyeol,” he murmured, only to hear the rustle of the clothes in their wardrobe as Sungyeol searched for Woohyun’s clothes.

~

Myungsoo gasped as he felt a cold wetness on his face. His eyes shooting open only to be pulled off his pillow by the collar of his pyjamas. “Don’t you dare go back to sleep,” Howon shook him violently to ensure that the other was, at least, semi-awake. “We need to go or we are going to be late. If we don’t get there on time we won’t be allowed to partner up,” Sunggyu’s voice sounded somewhere behind Howon and was enough to get Myungsoo to jolt out of bed.

“Why didn’t you wake me up sooner,” he accused only for Howon to roll his eyes.

“Wake you up sooner, this is the fifth time we’ve tried and it still took the cold water,” Howon snapped back, clearly annoyed. With that Myungsoo grumbled something about not having the time to argue before bolting out of the bed still groggy from his first full night of sleep in over one month. Sunggyu and Howon getting together the materials they needed for university before getting together everything Myungsoo needed as well so that the younger wouldn’t have to worry about packing after he got out of the shower.

~

Everyone from every class in the department of arts had been ordered to report  to the college auditorium, something that had never happened before. Modelling students mixed in with dancers, with the occasional booming voice of a drama student hanging in the air along with the bored humming of a singer. This continued until the jovial yet stern voice of the department's head breaking through the noise and causing an immediate hush to fall upon all students.

“Alright, we wanted to change up the projects a little this year. This project will be completely on you. The teachers will grade you on originality, effort, content, and equal participation. Now we do consent to the fact that pairing you up with people that aren’t academically on par with you would be unfair. Therefore, the pairings were determined by GPA. Also, the matches were not made while taking department into consideration, therefore, a drama student may be paired with a dancer or a singer with a model. The final thing that we would like to inform you about is the fact that to ensure a variety of projects the partnering sizes may vary from a group of two up to a group of eight.  Your groups are listed on the rosters that are attached to your class door,” as soon as she finished the whole auditorium took off in a charge. The curiosity of finding out who they had to work with slaying whatever was left of the maturity they had supposedly gained after high school. Myungsoo, Howon, and Sunggyu assuming they had been paired together as a trio. Oh, how wrong they had been, the threat they had considered the day before becoming real in the span of the moments it took to identify their names on the roster.