Chapter 3

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

Author's note: First, I want to state that I know nothing about the personalities of ZE:A and had no time to watch videos, so Dongjun's personality is based upon the articles I read to try and figure out what he is like. I apologize if he is completely out of character. I would also like to thank dozenofroses and imlovingexo for subscribing because neither have a wall I can post on. Thank you lots to all my subscribers and commenters too, I really appreciate all the support I'm getting from you all. Oh and for all the people who have continued to support me from my first chaptered work, 'Dilemmas In Our Destiny', I finally figured out how to fix my formatting issues. Enjoy the read. 

~

“I can’t believe other students ranked high enough be in a group with us,” Howon murmured as he walked to the classroom that his group had been assigned. The fact that his position was in more of a threat than he had assumed irking him to no end. He entered to be met by six pairs of inquisitive eyes.

“Took you long enough to get here,” Sunggyu reprimanded. “What were you even doing?”

“You make it seem like I am the last one to show, last time I checked we were in a group of eight,” Howon replied making his way to sit down next to Myungsoo. “Who hasn’t shown up anyways?” His question answered by the door violently swinging open a bang resounding through the classroom as a male with a slim build was revealed. Aforementioned male stomped his way in before quite literally throwing himself into the arms of another male who was stockier.

“Alright, I am assuming that is everyone?” Sunggyu’s authority quick to gain the attention of everyone in the room. “Well then let’s have everyone run through their names, all their majors, and minors. I’m Kim Sunggyu, double majoring in singing and composition.”

“Kim Myungsoo, taking three majors in photography, modelling, and acting.”

“Lee Howon, double majoring in dance and acting,” Howon expected the next person to speak only for him to remain silent.

“I’m Nam Woohyun, majoring in singing, and this is Lee Sungyeol,” Woohyun motioned to the silent boy, “he is majoring in modelling.”

“Can’t he speak for himself?” Howon asked trying his hardest to keep the annoyance out of his tone.

“I am afraid he can’t,” Woohyun bit back, apparently Howon had failed. “He is mute and I’m blind. Dongwoo can hear with the aids but without them, he can’t. I hope this doesn’t make the project any harder?”

“Of course not, forgive Howon. None of us knew about the issues you have,” Myungsoo stepped in, his voice strictly polite. Howon muttering out a guilty apology afterwards.

“Sorry about Woohyun snapping at you. We understand that there really wasn’t a way you could have known about our condition when Woohyun was wearing sunglasses and I had my hair covering my ears. I’m Jang Dongwoo, majoring in dance,” it wasn’t enough to dissolve the animosity but it was more than enough to get the room back into speaking terms with each other.

“Lee Sungjong, double majoring in fashion design and modelling,” the slim built male stated, still perched precariously on the other male's lap.

“Kim Dongjun, majoring in acting and minoring in fashion design,” the male who’s lap Sungjong was on spoke.

“Alright then, any ideas for what we could do for the project,” Sunggyu prompted.

“We could do a showcase of sorts,” Sungjong suggested all eyes turning to him for an explanation. “Well, we have a model to showcase the clothes and a photographer so those can be the standing model’s so to speak. It can be for dancewear so the two dancers can have a recorded performance in it sort of as a show that the clothes are flexible enough to allow movement. The composer can write up the music and the singer sings it. Dongjun and I will design the clothes.” The suggestion met with contemplative silence.

“I don’t see anything wrong with it but I feel like I need to think about it a little more,” Howon stated receiving a nod in agreement from everyone else and a glare from Woohyun. The rest of the time was spent pitching around problems with the plan and solutions to the problems that they identified until the boys left dwindled down to only Sungjong and Dongjun.

“What’s wrong babe?” the Dongjun questioned as Sungyeol left the room, trying desperately to reposition the body in his arms to a position that was at least mildly comfortable.

“Dongjun they are working me so hard, they want me to get another design done in two days and now we have this project too,” the slimmer of the two complained, cooperating a little with Dongjun’s efforts.

“Really Sungjong, is it that stressful? I told you not to take that part-time job while with college,” Dongjun murmured, his hand pressing all the right places on Sungjong’s back.

“Mmm,” Sungjong let out a low hum of approval as the pressure continued.  “I know but if I hadn’t taken the job than my designs would be collecting dust and not be on somewhat popular runways.”

“Your health will always matter more than the amount of fame you have,” Dongjun reprimanded, his nose nuzzled into Sungjong’s neck.

“I know but being famous never hurt,” Sungjong reasoned only for Dongjun to press harder on a certain tense muscle, “God, have I ever told you how much I appreciate your strength?” Sungjong’s voice sounding a little breathy and receiving a smirk from Dongjun.

“You may have mentioned it before once or twice,” Dongjun replied, only to find his lips meshed together with Sungjong’s as Sungjong pressed his body back into Dongjun’s. “Turning your neck like that to kiss me is going to hurt you,” Dongjun chided

“Are you seriously scolding me right now when we could be doing something much enjoyable,” Sungjong turned his head to face forward with a slight pout on his lips.

“Do you have work tonight,” Dongjun questioned, the words pressed against Sungjong’s neck, Sungjong not being able to suppress the slight shiver that ran down his back.

“I should get working on those designs. They wanted something more masculine…” Sungjong knew his excuse sounded half-assed.

“Well, then why don’t you let me inspire you some?” Dongjun whispered, purposely allowing his voice drop a few octaves. Little did the happy couple know that they were being spied on, the spy’s thoughts part envy, part melancholy. So this is what love sounds like, a tapping heard through the corridor as the couple was finally given the privacy that they never knew had been interrupted.