Episode 7 - The boy who will be there for him

Why you out of everyone?
  • Let’s work this path together.

                 

         Jiyong cant hear anything. His surrounding was loud. Everyone is talking, shouting. Telephone were ringing. People, walking in. Some people staring at him. They were talking about him. Jiyong knows. Jiyong hears the clock ticking. He stares at it. 3pm. He has been here for 2 days. “marijuna..” “he gets caught..” “he does  drugs?” “wow bigbang is over..” “this is a big news..” “people are going crazy right now” jiyong wanted to stop all those words. He is breaking down slowly. Those words keep repeating to him. Jiyong covers his ears. “please don’t…please stop…” jiyong was shaking. He is scared. “kwon jiyong-shi” jiyong looks at the prosecutor who has been asking him questions in these days. “u have been warmed. We will be talking with ur lawyer and notice u. For now u can go back. ur manager is here” the prosecutor smiles at him. But that smile and the look in his eyes… were humiliating him.

        Jiyong sits at a chair in a private room waiting for his manager. Jiyong looks at his own reflection in the mirror. Jiyong hasn’t slept at all. His eyes were tired and red. His beard has grown. He looks pathetic. He looks like a failure. He disappoints people who love him. That why nobody come and meet him in these days. He is such a nuisance, who would even bothers visiting him? His mom and dad who always were proud of him must be so embarrassed of him now. His sister who always take care of him might want to run away from him. s who follows him must be so disappointed in him. His fans who always love him must hate him so much now. And seungri.. his seungri, will seungri still be there for him? Will seungri say it ok to him? Will seungri not be disappointed at him? Will seungri… still looks at him with eyes filled with pureness?

         NO,seungri wont. He just did something terrible. Nobody will forgive him. He is now over. Jiyong looks at himself again. Kwon jiyong. “ARGHH” jiyong shouted as he punched the mirror. Blood were flowing out of his hand. Jiyong doesn’t feel hurt. He deserves it. He deserves at least that much of pain after hurting the people around him. “hyung..” the soft voice shakes jiyong up as he turns around slowly. The face he has missed so much. Seungri looks so beautiful as ever. But seungri eyes were different. “jiyong hyung..” seungri calls out his name and the next second, seungri hugs him tightly as he starts crying. Jiyong hated that seungri cry. And he hated the fact that seungri is crying because of him more. That day, at that moment seungri cried for a long time which feels like forever. And jiyong just stand there, just like that.

        Seungri comes in again with a medical kit in his hand. Seungri sits beside him as he reach for jiyong injured hand. “why did u do that?” seungri questions him. But jiyong doesn’t really know if seungri is asking about that drug or his hand. Jiyong remains the silence. Seungri wipes away the blood on jiyong’s hand. “u have to come with me hyung.. to my home” jiyong listens to seungri voice. Seungri voice was a bit shaking. Seungri must be scared, scared of jiyong. “there are a lot of reporters everywhere.. even outside and at ur home too..” seungri takes a deep breathe. “it is a mess out there hyung” seungri said as he put the bandage on jiyong wound. “we cant even visit you because everyone is looking at us..” so that’s why nobody come to him? That’s why everyone abandons him? “I came here cause… I want to be there for u” jiyong looks into seungri eyes. Seungri eyes were cold, seungri is still… scare of him.

        “good things that ur manager comes up with a good plan” seungri said as he sits in driver seat. Jiyong was beside him. Finally jiyong can gets out of this police station. “he goes out first to diverse the reporter attention. He is currently driving to ur condo acting like u r with him. That’s why there is no reporter in here” seungri explained at him with a smile. Jiyong looks out of the window. Everything seems to be running normally. This place, seoul remains the same but for kwon jiyong, everything is different. Jiyong feels some warm on his hand. He looks at his hand which is now in seungri hands. Jiyong doesn’t say anything nor does seungri. “You couldn’t bear it any longer.. with an empty smile, you leaned on my shoulders, though ur eyes are closed.. what I can say now, is that ur sad eyes is hurting my heart…” a song was playing from radio.

         Jiyong was surprised when he arrived to seungri new home which turns out to be their dorm. It seems that the other move out of it but seungri still live in there. But jiyong doesn’t know why? Does seungri treasure the dorm just like jiyong does? As they reach the room, the scene in front of jiyong stunned him. The door was opening but jiyong couldn’t go in at all. The people in there, jiyong cant even look at them. “jiyong-ah” his mom was the first one to call his name with her tears falling down. Jiyong couldn’t move. “Hyung” daesung greet him with a smile but it was different today, the smile was a small one. Jiyong is now trembling with fear. He wanted to run away from these people who he has betrayed. Jiyong couldn’t face them. “why are u not going in hyung” seungri said as he reach to jiyong hand trying to pull jiyong in.

        But jiyong pushes seungri hand. And he looks at everyone in the room one by one. Daesung, Seunghyun hyung, youngbae, his mom, his dad and to his sister, everyone is looking at him with same reason. Their eyes were filled with pity. Jiyong feels guilty like a little child who get caught doing something bad. Jiyong was like a pathetic human being to them as of now. Jiyong knows. Jiyong can feel it and he doesn’t like it. He doesn’t like the vibe getting from his important people of his life. “get out” that was the first word jiyong has spoken the whole day. Everyone was startled by his sudden words. “I SAID GET OUT” jiyong shouted. And it makes his mom break down in tears. “Kwon jiyong” his dad firmly called out his name. “don’t look at me. Don’t say anything to me. I want to stay alone. I ING WANT TO STAY ALONE” his dad slapped him. Jiyong feels exploded after feeling so stuffed with emotions in his body.  “you should be begging for forgiveness not acting so mighty” his dad says those words straight to him. “..i want to stay alone..” jiyong mumbles as he runs into the bedroom which used to be seungri and his room.

       Just after he closed the door jiyong breaks down. He starts crying after acting so tough. It hurt so much. His cheek, his hand, his body, his heart, he is hurting everywhere. And he wanted to hurt more. He deserve it he deserve everything. Jiyong starts destroying the things on the table. He seems like a mad person maybe he really gone crazy. “HYUNG” jiyong throws the glasses just when seungri comes in. And the next thing jiyong knows is the glasses jiyong threw scratches seungri face as blood comes out. Then their eyes met. Seungri eyes clearly show that seungri is scared. Seungri is scared of him. Jiyong crumbles down feeling so devastated. Jiyong saw seungri steps approaching him. Jiyong bury his head in his knees. “don’t come close to me.. I might hurt u.. please don’t come..” jiyong voice was aching. Seungri knees down in front of him as he touches jiyong face gently. “I m not scare of you hyung” seungri voice was soft like a melody.

       “liar..” jiyong mumbles. “I saw u. I saw u getting scared” jiyong said still looking down not wanting to see the look in seungri eyes. “look at me again hyung..please” seungri voice was pleading him. Seungri wanted jiyong to confirm it again. And jiyong slowly stares into seungri eyes. Seungri was looking at him with eyes filled with warm and… love. “now tell me.. do u think I m scared of u” seungri softly asks him. “…no..” seungri smiles, the smile that jiyong loves so much. “people do mistakes. It is not only u hyung. Everyone has done mistakes and why should u give up ur life just because of that? What u did was wrong, so wrong but u can fix it hyung. U have to fix it. Not run away from those” seungri words goes straight into his heart. Yes, he cant run away just like those feeling he has for seungri. Seungri moves away the hair that is covering jiyong eyes. “how long should I wait for ur eyes to shines again?” jiyong couldn’t answer the question again. He doesn’t know. He doesn’t know himself.

          “u see those people out there who u just push away..” jiyong nodded wanting seungri to continues his words. “they are all waiting for u hyung. They are all waiting to embrace u and they want to tell u that they still love u but hyung u don’t give them a chance to express their feelings. Hyung just think of what u want.. like always, hyung is selfish..” seungri chuckles and he stands up. “not only them hyung, there are thousands of fans still waiting for u, believing in u, trusting u, they all are waiting for u to come back to them. They all are waiting to see the better kwon jiyong” seungri stopped and flashes jiyong a very sincere smile. “and even if there are no people by ur side, I will always be there so that u wont be alone. I will always be there in ur bad times and good times. So that’s why hyung” seungri gives jiyong his hand. “will u take my hand and let’s do this again? Start from one” jiyong stares at seungri hand as he reaches for it and grab it. “u staying beside me no matter what happen,Promise??” jiyong asks seungri. “promise.” Seungri answers jiyong.

Jiyong knows he can do it again because no matter what happens seungri will be there for him.


Sorry that i didnt upload yesterday !

I was having writer block and no idea comes up. I dont even know if today episode is good enough T-T

The song in this episode is Kim Dong Ryul - Etude of the memories ~

Fun Fact - Bigbang monster is for their fans who turn the back when scandals blow up !