Episode 1 - The boy he first met

Why you out of everyone?
  • First impression can be wrong.

 

               G dragon, the man who has it all. From fame, money, success to whatever u ask for, he has. His name holds value. Almost everyone in korea recognize him. People have tons of respect for him. Teenagers admire him. All the girls go crazy over him. The world has so many eyes on him, looking forwards to what kind of things he is going to do. And those…. Those are the reason why he shouldn’t love Lee Seungri.

                Their meeting was about 11 years ago. The first day when he first met the little guy, he never thought that little boy would become this important to him. Nor did he know that he will fall in love with that boy. The little boy was introduced to them by their trainer. With short hair, simply dressed in shirt n trousers, he cant help but notice the boy panda eyes which are too visible. He doesn’t know if the boy can be called handsome as he is too thin for jiyong’s liking. “Annyeonghaesayo I m Lee Seungri. I m 16 years and I will be joining the company from now on so please take care of me” Jiyong eyebrows become sharp. The boy voice was soft and childish and most importantly the boy doesn’t seem humble at all, and jiyong definitely doesn’t like the new boy.

                “Seungri” jiyong calls out his name. Victory pshh. Jiyong mock silently. “Sing” he tried to look the toughest as possible to make the new boy know who is the senior here and start acting humble. He looks straight into seungri eyes trying to look intimidating, but for some reason seungri eyes are just too powerful that he has to avoid first. “ah that, I will dance for u guys instead since my specialty is dancing” jiyong get taken back. How can a new boy reject his order and do as he wants? He hears his best friend chuckling from behind and shoot a glare toward him. “look here lee seungri-shi, u don’t have any choice here. U have to do as what u r ordered to do ok?” he make sure seungri saw his angry eyes as he says. “But I get here because of my dancing skill, so isn’t it more right to dance” jiyong doesn’t know if the boy is acting clueless on purpose or is he really clueless about this whole situation. “Haha then just dance seungri-ah”  Daesung aka the boy who keeps smiling awkwardly try to calm the situation down but jiyong was dead mad. He doesn’t like the new boy at all.

                “it is only the first day jiyong, maybe u can like him after talking more and..” “No youngbae never. My intuition are so good that first impression of people never change for me. I m sure that kid doesn’t have any manners” youngbae laughs “don’t be mad. He is only 16, a kid and new boy here, he will get used to the things later on. Be patient” he looks at his best friend who looks so angelic. Youngbae has always been like that, taking care of people behind , being patient with everything, jiyong knows it from the first time he met yongbae that he is kind. Like he said his first impression are never wrong.

                Jiyong looks at seungri who is chatting happily with seunghyun, they seem to be hitting off really well. After all seunghyun is the oldest but also the most childish. Childish meets childish, no wonders. “jiyong-ah are u going to continue looking at seungri?” jiyong glares at youngbae instantly which make him laugh. That’s when the food arrived. To celebrate the end of the month and to welcome the new boy, the boss has permitted them to eat meat. That’s how he ends up in the same restaurant, same table as seungri kid. As soon as the food arrived, all the guys were surprised by how seungri is grilling the meat for himself and eating it alone. “Hyungs? Why are u guys not eating” that was the second time how seungri looks really clueless. “I told u, he has no manners” jiyong whisper to youngbae. “ahh seungri  since u r the maknae here, u need to grill meats for hyungs” seunghyun try to help him understand what’s going on.

                 All the guys were taking back when seungri responds it by this question- “me? Why should i?” jiyong was starting to get mad again. “that how it is work seungri-ah. U seems to not know it but this is important so make sure u remember it always” youngbae words were like a mother which make stubborn and manner less seungri nodded. Jiyong looks at seungri thinking what kind of kids doesn’t even know it and how can seungri parents don’t teach him even that, he lets out a chuckle. And their eyes met, seungri looks like he knows what jiyong is thinking as jiyong saw that hurtful look in seungri’s pairs of eyes. And for some reason jiyong feels bad to see that hurtful look.

                  Jiyong cant believe what he just hear. The room was silenced. Their boss looks so calm which is the opposite of jiyong. No one start talking until jiyong let out his complaint. “but sajangnim me and youngbae will supposed to debut as a duo, why are u changing at the last minutes?” “jiyong-ah.. did I promise u that u guys will debut as a duo? Isn’t it just what u wish it for?” jiyong cant say anything back because boss was right. Debuting with his best friend as a duo is what jiyong wanted to happen and thought it will happen no matter what. Now all jiyong hopes were crashed. They are going to debut as idol and on top of it with other 3 guys and lee seungri is included. He was so mad that he cant even say anything more just have to listen about sajangnim plan about the group. Jiyong doesn’t like it, he doesn’t like the idea at all.

                Coming out of the room, jiyong cant say anything yet. He was so caught at in his own thoughts. That wasn’t what he expected. Debuting in an idol group with 3 other guys wasn’t why he trained this hard. He was sad, he was devastated. “jiyong” his best friend try to console him. “it isn’t that bad u know, idols are the trend too. Look at tvxq sunbae-nim. They are so popular, and the other guys are good too u know, seunghyun hyung voice is cool and he is a good rapper. And daesung singing is amazing. And seungri..” “I ING HATE IT. DEBUTING AS AN IDOL GROUPS AND ALSO WORKING WITH A MANNER LESS GUY LIKE SEUNGRI, I ING HATE IT ALL” He finally explodes. His best friend looks speechless by his sudden outbreak. He just sighed and walk out of the that place only to run into standing seungri across the corridor. For a second, they look at each other. Seungri looks scared definitely look like he heard the conversation. At that moment filled with emotions, all jiyong managed to do was walking away from seungri.

                 The trainee dorm was awkwardly silence today. Yes, all 5 of them lives together, YG has rent a place for boy trainee in the company. There are 2 rooms sleep by seunghyun with daesung and jiyong with youngbae. The newly trainee seungri has to sleep in their closet room since there are no room left. Jiyong cant still accept the plan. He was still angry and the face of seungri keep appearing in his head. After the encounter, he cant help but feel guilty a bit as his words were harsh. And it feels like he was blaming all his frustation on seungri. Because if u think it really, it isnt even seungri false that he is going to end up debuting in an idol group.

                    And that’s the reason why he end up in front of seungri room in the middle of the night while others are sleeping. Jiyong just cant sleep because the scared face of seungri keep repeating in his head. But jiyong was not going to apologize to seungri he was just..just. Opening the room, he was welcomed by seungri’s back. It looks like seungri is sleeping ofcourse, he would it is already 2 am. Getting closer near seungri, he feels his heart a bit racing. He peeks at seungri face and got taken by the fallen tears on his cheeks. Was he crying? Is that because of me? Too many questions flashes upon his head. Leaving all those he decide to just get out of that room. “hyung…” he stunned. Doesn’t dare to look back. “ I m sorry” that moment, seungri voice seems sincere, seungri was different.

Maybe first impression can change..?


Sooo how was it?? thanks for all the supports guys.

Things will start to get sweeter by next episode! so look forward to it ^^