Episode 5 - The boy who is his muse

Why you out of everyone?
  • A song needs an inspiration.

                                      

        A good news was delivered to jiyong. When the boss said he wants a song from jiyong, he thought it simply as a new song for bigbang. But it wasn’t. Jiyong is going to have a solo album. But then “I m making a deal with you, I will release a single song first and check the response. If the public like it, u r having a solo album. But if they don’t, you will have to wait for another chance. And I m giving you one week for the new song. Make sure it is your best” boss words were extremely stressful for jiyong. A song in a week and it has to be the best song so that he can get a solo album. Jiyong was having a mental breakdown as of the moment.

       “woahhh jiyong congratulation” seunghyun hyung shouted when he tells about that. “hyung is having a solo. Yayyy” daesung joined seunghyun to celebrate. Jiyong smiles at that two fools. “good luck man. I know u can do it. U r going to slay so hard” youngbae gives him a gentle smile as he patted his shoulder. Jiyong looks at seungri looking forward to see what the boy has to say. Seungri face was slightly looking bad. “ummm.. seungri?” jiyong slowly asked. Seungri looks at jiyong and smiles. “congrats hyung” seungri smile wasn’t sincere. Jiyong wonders why?

         Just as expected, making a song within one week is hard for jiyong. He doesn’t have anything in his mind. Two days have already passed but jiyong hasn’t even written a single lyric. Jiyong wanted to make the song best ever for the sake of his album but he just doesn’t like anything everything he created. Jiyong was having a writer block. He just doesn’t have any inspiration at all. And that is making jiyong more desperate. He knows time is ticking so he starts to rush things but it never goes great. At this rate, jiyong might be empty handed when boss asks him for the song. “hyung” jiyong heard seungri soft voice. “I m busy seungri” jiyong doesn’t even bother turning around to look at the younger guy face as he continue his lyric writing. “but hyung..” “I m really busy seungri-ah maybe next time ok?” and then he heard the door shutting.

         At the third day, jiyong start getting insecure. He was getting afraid of not being able to finish it and he even start pulling all-nighter. “ah jiyong hyung..” seungri calls out his name. Jiyong is feeling so rushed nowadays that he doesn’t even have time to talk with s and just write song all day all night. “hyung…can I talk for a while. It will take only a bit” jiyong sighed. “tell” he said. Just then his phone rang, from boss. “just a moment” he said to seungri as he picks up the phone. “hello?” “I m just checking u about the song. How it is going?” “umm good.. I will show you at the end of the week” “ok I m looking forward to it” jiyong was even more burdened by the phone call. “arghhh” jiyong shouted totally filled with frustration. Then he looks at seungri remembering that the boy has something to say. But seungri was already in the bed with his blanket over. “seungri what was it that u r going to say?” he asked. “huh.. I was asking if u r not sleeping yet?” seungri voice was more like a whisper. “too busy to sleep” jiyong reply.

        Four days have passed. And yet it is still the same. Jiyong is close to going crazy at the moment. The stress he is having is just too much for him to handle. “jiyong-ah are u not eating? Seungri has cooked seaweed soup today” youngbae asks him with both his hand crossing, he looks mad. “I cant” “jiyong u keep skipping meals, if u keep going like that u might die before u can release ur solo album” jiyong just ignore youngbae as he keep trying to compose the song. “you know what jiyong u r being such a big ” jiyong was totally angry by what youngbae said. “what the youngbae ? why r u trying to mess me? Oh r u jealous that I get a solo before u do? That why u r starting a fight with me?” jiyong said back only to realize he cross the line. Youngbae look like he is really mad, jiyong saw him controlling his fists. “-hole” youngbae said as he storm out of the room. Jiyong sits back frustrated by himself. He is going crazy, he really is.

        Jiyong gets out of the room at night to refresh his mind and grab a meal. He was surprised that no one is there. “youngbae?” he open youngbae room to find no one is there. Maybe they go out to eat. Jiyong decided to microwave some food and eat it. That when their apartment door opened and 3 guys come in except seungri. “where did u guys go” jiyong ask them casually. “like u care jiyong” youngbae coldly reply as the other guys go in to their room. “youngbae.. about that fight. I know I was wrong sorry man” jiyong was sorry for that. He was just too stressed that he let out some crazy things that he doesn’t mean to say. “actually jiyong I don’t care, I know u r really busy right now. But it is just that I feel bad for seungri. He was looking forward to this but u aren’t there, his favorite hyung is not there for him on his special day” jiyong was confused. What was youngbae saying about? “jiyong today is seungri birthday. Do u seriously forget that? U guys are like inseparable and I know how much u guys care about each other. How could u forget that even though u r busy?” a pain strike jiyong heart. It was December 12 th. It is seungri birthday. How can he forget that?

            “Oh . I ing forget that. Where is seungri? Why is he not with u guys?” youngbae sighed. “we were at a restaurant before, seungri treat us for his birthday but now he is at the park, he said he doesn’t want to meet him because he knows he is not going to get a happy birthday wish from u anyway. Seungri is really upsets jiyong. He has been trying to remind u but u just ignore him” “I know I know” jiyong was totally angry at himself. “ok I will go and meet seungri” youngbae grabs his arm. “how about the song jiyong? I know u haven’t finished at all” jiyong hesitated for a second but he smiles. “that song… isn’t more important than seungri” youngbae chuckle as he looks at jiyong. “I m glad our jiyong is back and not mr. grumpy jiyong” jiyong laughed at his bestfriend words.

        Jiyong rushes toward the park. He looks at the playground first. Bingo! Seungri was on a swing. Seungri back looks so lonely. Jiyong goes there slowly and stopped when he saw an ice cream car. “Give me two strawberry with cones” jiyong buys the ice cream and goes toward seungri again. He was right behind seungri but that little guy doesn’t even notice. “ahem.. mister do u want to buy some ice cream?” jiyong try to sound like the ice cream guy. And seungri falls for it. “not in the mood aljusshi. Just go and sell somewhere else” jiyong laughs at how cute and innocent seungri is at that moment. Seungri turns back and his eyes widen when he saw jiyong. “annyeong” jiyong cheerfully smile at seungri. “hyung..” jiyong sit at the swing beside seungri one and hand seungri the ice cream. And they start to eat without saying a word just staring at the sky.

            “I m such a bad person right?” jiyong asks seungri a question. “totally..” jiyong smiles at seungri answer. “are u angry at me? Maknae-ah” jiyong asks again. “totally..” jiyong cant help but smiles at seungri answer again. “I m sorryyy, forgive me please huh huh?” jiyong try to use some aegyo and he success cause seungri just smile at him. “u r totally bad at aegyo hyung” jiyong laughs. And he grabs seungri hand touching it with his fingers. “I m really sorry for this seungri but hyung promise u that I would make ur next year birthday the best cause right now hyung is just too stressed…” “I know and I wanted to make it better. I want hyung to be happy and not to be too stressed. And i wanted to be the one who can make hyung happy. From the moment, I heard about the song, I know u r going to be like this, that’s why I was sad, I want u to be happy and enjoy with me on my birthday but hyung is..” seungri says as he stares at the ground to avoid jiyong eyes. Jiyong was touched all the time seungri has been thinking for him. Jiyong patted seungri head softly and gently.

         Just then the first snow of december start to falls down. It was beautiful and jiyong know that was the moment as he slowly landed a kiss on seungri forehead. “happy birthday seungri” jiyong was going crazy inside his tummy. There was a weird feeling. Like something is flying in his stomach. Jiyong stares at seungri as seungri stares back him eyes widen. Snow continue to falls down. And seungri gives him a big smile. he doesn’t know why but that smile of seungri looks extra beautiful to him tonight. Seungri eyes were shining a lot too. Jiyong doesn’t know how to describe it but he was feeling really weird. “is that my birthday present hyung?” jiyong looks at seungri who keeps smiling. Jiyong pushes his own stomach so that the weird feeling would disappear. “haha it is so romantic hyung. It is even snowing” seungri said as he stands up and feel the snow. Jiyong keep looking at seungri, it is the first time for jiyong to feel something like that. “ohh hyung look at that, there is a butterfly” seungri points at a butterfly flying around. Jiyong knows now it was butterfly. And his inspiration has come back.

“It's all about you, my Butterfly
Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm kissing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterfly)

Unintentionally, I look the sky like
It looks similar to when you smile
Specifically your dazzling [smile] baby
My day consists of our romantic drama
Make me cry and smile no no no”

The inspirations came just by looking at seungri. 


Just want to tell u guys that the last sentence about inspiration is real !

Jiyong answered in an interview about his inspiration coming from seungri <3

So yeahh chapter 5 is up ! and it is already 1 am here T-T i need to get some sleep.

Lastly thanks for all the support ! like always i love u guys <3

Ps - the song is gdragon butterfly if u guys are wondering ^^