Episode 2 - The boy who teaches him

Why you out of everyone?
  • Being responsible.

 

            The months has been really hectic for jiyong and all of the bigbang members. Yes bigbang, that’s what his new group name. It may sound silly at first but it doesn’t sound really bad. And jiyong.. jiyong has become a leader. He still doesn’t really like the idea of this group but jyong has definitely become more comfortable with the groups. He start to enjoy seunghyun hyung weird jokes and like writing new raps with him. And daesung has become an energizer of the group with his big smile, that kid makes people happy. And seungri.. he hasn’t exactly become a friend with seungri, and things are awkward between them after that night. But he definitely doesn’t hate seungri that much as before although he does a bit when seungri start acting arrogant or make mistakes. “LEE SEUNGRI” jiyong shouted making all the members stop.

           “It has been a fifth time and u still get it wrong. What the hell are u doing? Are your mind somewhere else? U said u can dance well and why are u keep making mistakes? U are making everyone else suffer. Cant u get it right?” seungri has been making mistakes since the start of the practice and jiyong just cant keep being patient. He looks at the clock to see it is past the lunch hour. “ok let’s stop for a while and grab some food. Seungri you keep practicing until we are back” seungri avoid his eyes and just nodded.

          “you are not coming?” youngbae asks him. “I m not really hungry and I think I should help seungri out. That’s what leaders do right?” he smirks. Youngbae scoffs at him. “you are just going to pressure him and give him hard time. Don’t be too hard on him. The boy is so young and living apart from family and he keep…” “ara ara stop giving me lecture youngbae-ah” he interrupts before his best friend start his long lecture. He swear he has been hearing those same words for thousand times. “then I will be going to eat..” “ok..” just as he was about to turn “ah one thing, jiyong-ah I notice seungri hasn’t eaten anything since morning because you were so rushing about practices. Give the boy a break will you..” and with that his best friend left making him wonders.

               With the jajangman in his hand, jiyong head back to practice room. Maybe seungri keep making mistakes since he is hungry. And that’s why he brought some food for seungri. Before opening the room, jiyong peeks into the room, the scene before him is seungri dancing hardly. Seungri sweat can be seen as he dance every moves seriously. “that kid.. working hard” jiyong mumbles as he went into the room. “ah hyung!” seungri exclaim. Suddenly jiyong become shy to offer seungri food. He scratches his head. “Do you want to eat jajangman?” jiyong blurts out. “Nae?” seungri asks back unsure if jiyong just offer him food. “if u don’t want, then ok” “no no I want it. Thanks for the good food hyung” seungri beams. Seungri looks really happy which make jiyong feels satisfied. “Don’t make any mistakes after eating it ok?” “nae hyung I will work hard” seungri bowed at him making jiyong chuckle. And that day seungri doesn’t make any more mistakes.

            “I m really liking the process. U guys are ready for the debut too right?” all the five guys nodded the head to answer the sajangnim question. “I know u guys work hard and I m sure we will definitely success” jiyong scoffs. “what wrong jiyong-ah?” “nothing sajangnim” the boss look quite pissed at him but doesn’t say anything more. Actually for jiyong he doesn’t really care about the group success or not, his goal is his own success. He doesn’t really care about the others who just trained for a while and wanted to success. Jiyong has been training for his whole life. Isn’t it more right for jiyong to success? “and to give you guys some bonus, u can use ask ur phone from the trainer to contact ur families, tell them about the debut they will be really happy”

              jiyong glances at seungri who looks so happy after sajangnim words. Look like he really misses his family. As for jiyong, he doesn’t really misses his family. He has been living apart from them as he was training at the company since young. Even if he is given the chance to call the family, he will just call his sister to catch up a bit and just keep working. Jiyong has always been like that. “hyung” seungri voice wake him up from his thoughts. He notice that the other guys have left and it was only two of them in the practice room.  “what seungri-ah” seungri softly smiles, “it is just that I don’t have a phone so can u borrow me? It will takes only a while” jiyong looks at seungri. Seungri looks a bit nervous. Jiyong reaches for his phone in his bag. “they are waiting for me..” jiyong stops as seungri said those words with shaking voice.

              “My dad recently get scammed by his close friend. We need money to pay back the debts. And I m.. I m the oldest son. I have to be responsible of the whole family since I m the oldest son. My younger sister future lies on me. I need to make money. They are waiting for me to bring money back to home. I need to tell them that I m debuting soon so they don’t need to worry about money anymore. I..” jiyong hands seungri the phone quickly. “here you go. Quickly tell them” jiyong avoid seungri eyes knowing he cant handle seungri sad eyes. Seungri nodded and take the phone away. The reason why jiyong cuts off seungri story was because he was so filled with thoughts after listening to seungri. Seungri was only 16 yet he come this far from gwangju to make money for his family. How can a guy like seungri be so mature and responsible? For the first time, Jiyong who always think himself better than as seungri wonders if seungri was better than him who only looks out for himself.

               Jiyong leaves the practice room taking his things. As he was about to open the door he hears the phone conversation of seungri and his mom. “I am about to make debut mom later on after I get the money, I will open you guys a business so please tell dad not to be sad anymore. It will be alright soon. I m working hard for it” jiyong feels hurt after hearing seungri words. That little guys unlike from his cheerful look he is so full of matureness. “no mom everyone has been treating me so well. The hyungs are so nice. They take care of me so well” why are u lying u fool? I have been treating u so bad. “there is this hyung, his name is jiyong. He acts so tough but he cares about me so much too and he leads the team so well too he is a good leader mom” the praises seungri has for him was overwhelming for jiyong. All those times jiyong has been thinking for his own success but here is seungri who is younger than him yet more responsible than him. “I miss u so much mom and dad also little hanna. And I miss your food so much too mom. I will call u guys later I have to go now” jiyong walks away from the door making sure seungri doesn’t notice him eavesdropping. “here hyung thanks u” seungri put the phone in his hand and walk away from him. Jiyong stares at seungri back. Jiyong feels all the emotions rushing in his heart.

                Jiyong dials a familiar number. A warm voice greeted him. “hello?” jiyong feel his heart aching. How long has it been that he heard this voice? “mom..” he lets out some voice as tears fall across his cheeks. “jiyong-ah my son?” “mom.. I missed you” “oh my god jiyong-ah mom too misses u so much but we were worried that we would interrupt your work so.. mom is sorry that we don’t contact u frequently” his mom was crying too. “it ok mom. It is my false, I was selfish, I never thought for u guys” jiyong was ashamed of him after seungri incident. Seungri has teaches him so much things just now. “I will be debuting soon, u guys will come right?” that night, jiyong spend the whole night talking with his family from serious matters to even silly things all because of lee seungri.

                 All the five guys were standing behind the stage. Obviously they all look nervous for their first stage, their debut. “let hold hands and pray together guys” youngbae order them as everyone start holding hands. Jiyong holds seunghyun hyung hand who is on his left and he turns right. He sees seungri hesitating whether to hold his hand or not. So jiyong grabs seungri hand first and tightly squeezes his hand. Seungri hands was soft and for some reason it make jiyong heart beats. “do well…maknae” jiyong gives seungri a smile, it maybe the first smile he has given to seungri so he makes it look extra sweeter. Seungri stares at their holding hands and smiles back at jiyong. Seungri smile was sincere like he was really happy and.. it was also beautiful. “The newly debut group, Bigbang!” the mc calls out. “Let’s success together” jiyong shouted.

From now on we are Bigbang and I m G-dragon who is responsible for this group.


Second chapter is up guyss !!

Thanks for the all the comments it makes me really want to work harder <3

i m really glad that u guys are enjoying my story ^-^ Love you all ~!

PS - do you guys know that it is real jiyong hated seungri at first and only get closer later on? and seungri dad was really scammed too.