Episode 4 - The boy who he needs

Why you out of everyone?
  • We need someone for different reasons.

 

       Things have been nothing but good to bigbang. After their lies and haru haru hits, their popularity shoots up and there is no days to rest. They were tired and exhausted from the job but at the same time, they are proud of themselves and excited for their first concert. A concert with their fans filled, isn’t it what all the singers dream of? It definitely is the same for the five guys who were totally excited to meet their vips.

        They have been preparing the concert and as a leader, jiyong is extremely stressed. He have every burdens on his shoulders and was overly tired. But seungri is there making sure he keeps jiyong calm whenever jiyong gets mad. Seungri is there giving his laps whenever jiyong needs a pillow to sleep. Seungri is there whenever jiyong needs a laugh by making silly jokes which never fails to make jiyong laugh. Seungri is there whenever jiyong need a listening ears when things get hard for him. Seungri is there whenever jiyong need a hug after a long exhausting day. Even the other members, especially youngbae, were jealous of them but they never try to separate them cause they know the best that jiyong needs seungri. They were like yin and yang completing each other. And that how jiyong survive the most stressful time in his life. And the moment they waited so long finally arrived.

         “are the mics ready? Do you guys remember the lines, and choreography, and the clothes too, ur positions, and.. and” “hyung calm down. It feels like u r the one not ready yet. Just sit down hyung. Everything is ready” seungri drags jiyong and force him to sit on the sofa. “ok.. whew…” jiyong looks around. Youngbae was having a makeover. Seunghyun hyung is talking on phone with his family. Daesung is singing the high notes making sure he doesn’t make mistakes. And seungri is there, beside jiyong, holding jiyong hands tightly. It makes jiyong smiles. He always like holding seungri hands, it makes him feel safe. “are u nervous maknae-ah?” jiyong asks seungri who looks a bit scared. “yes.. but it ok hyung. Don’t worry. I wont make any mistakes. I m confident. We worked so hard for this concert. I will end it with no mistakes” seungri cheekily smiles. “this rascal.. making mistakes is not that important, just make sure that u don’t get hurt and end it safely” jiyong ruffles seungri hair. “nae hyung” seungri said as he fix his hair.

          And the next moment, everything happened in a flash. All jiyong saw were fireworks going out, seungri falling down with his hands covering his face. Jiyong was stunned. He couldn’t move at that time. The coward was loud. Everyone is shouting. Jiyong keeps staring at seungri unmoving body. He wasn’t thinking anything. He was just too scared. “SEUNGRI GOT HURT” a shout from youngbae makes jiyong realize what’s happening. Jiyong legs were giving in. Did seungri get hurt badly? Did he get hurt in his face? Jiyong put his hand over youngbae shoulder, because he was so dizzy to stand his own. “are u ok” youngbae stares, jiyong just nodded. Jiyong goes to the backstage with youngbae support. He was too scared to face what happened to seungri. He just keep praying he doesn’t get hurt that much. “this is emergency” “the fireworks hit his face” “he is fainting” “oh my god someone please call ambulance” jiyong hears all the words staffs are saying. His head was spinning until he arrived to seungri.

           Seungri was on the sofa. Everyone is trying to keep him awake. Seungri was so pale. Seungri wasn’t like seungri. He cant even open his eyes but he keeps mumbling words. “I…m..ok” seungri keep repeating that. “concert…con..concert..” jiyong heart breaks. Jiyong was breaking down in tear. The sight of seungri was too much for him to handle. What just happened? All he wanted was completing the concert in safety but right now seungri.. cant even open his eyes. “the ambulance arrived please carry seungri” he hears one of the staff order and immediately makes his way to seungri to carry. As soon as he lift up seungri, seungri grabs his clothes. Seungri was light like there is no energy left in him. “hyu..ng..concert..” jiyong tries his best to keep his tears in. He should be strong for seungri. “omm..seungri-ah hyungs will take care of the concert so you just make sure to rest at hospital.. we will come to you right after the concert” jiyong assure seungri as the arrived to the ambulance. He puts seungri in as their manager gets in. Jiyong wanted to be there for seungri so much but he knows he cant as of now. “please take care of him” jiyong bowed to the ambulance for many times until the car gets out of his sight. Jiyong was empty. There is no seungri beside him.

           Their concert ended. Everyone was in shock including them and fans. And jiyong soul wasn’t there. All he knows is seungri in his head. He just wants to run out quickly and meet seungri. But he knows he cant be selfish, there are other 3 guys who wanted it so much. For sake of them, jiyong tried his best to be composed of himself. But as soon as the concert ended, jiyong rushes toward the car asking their manager to take him to hospital. Jiyong doesn’t say a word. He just wanted to see his seungri. “hyung u know don’t be too scared. I m sure seungri is alright” daesung tries to calm him down. “ALRIGHT? Do u think getting hit by a firework is alright?” jiyong explodes, his voice getting louder. “JIYONG” youngbae shout at him. “I know u r worried of seungri but daesung is being nice, there is no need to shout at him jiyong” he looks at daesung who looks sad. “I m sorry daesung..i m just too worried..” jiyong said as he looks outside. The moon was shining. “I m just scared that I might lose him” jiyong softly said as tears running down his face.

            “WHAT? WHY CANT I SEE HIM?” jiyong was going crazy over the words the doctor just said; they cant meet him now as seungri still need to rest. What would go wrong by meeting with seungri and seungri would need them so much too. “ah.. kwon jiyong-shi please calm down. It is for the patient. The patient need full recovery for his shock. So I m sorry but u cant meet him now” the doctor said as walks away. “arghhh” jiyong shouted feeling frustrated. “…jiyong.. doctor probably knows more than us. Please just calm down and they already said that seungri is ok now, just need some rest.. why don’t we just come back tomorrow?” youngbae asked. “yes jiyong-ah it is already late too, let just come back again tomorrow morning” seunghyun hyung joins in. “No” jiyong firmly said. “I m waiting here until they let me see seungri. U guys can go if u want” jiyong sits down. “ji..” “no youngbae no I want to stay here. Please just go” the other guys sighed. “ok I know we wont be able to ask u to come. We will be going back then please call us if seungri is awake” jiyong nodded.

           Jiyong was still sitting on the chair in front of the hall where seungri room is located. It is already 4 am. He hasn’t slept yet. How can he sleep in this kind of situation and seungri isn’t even there so he know he wont be able to sleep any way. “oh my god.. g-dragon-shi” jiyong looks at the owner of the voice. It was a nurse, maybe his fan. But he isn’t in any mood to talk to a fan. “yes..” “are u waiting for seungri?” jiyong sighed. “obviously” the nurse chuckles. “u guys must be really close for u to wait in a hospital till morning” the nurse said but jiyong doesn’t care. All he need is seungri. “but then why are u not going in?” jiyong eyes widen. “can I go in?” he reply immediately. The nurse blinks by his sudden happiness. “nae since a while ago, seungri has waken up and he has been asking about his hyung, but we thought u r not here so we just told him u guys will come visit in the morning..” as soon as the nurse finishes her sentence, jiyong rushes in to find seungri.

           Opening the door, jiyong finds seungri in his hospital grown. Jiyong stands there just glad to see seungri after all this. “Hyung..?” seungri asks back wasn’t expecting to see jiyong in the hospital at this hour. Jiyong looks at seungri carefully making sure that the younger guy is all recovered. “you…bad bastard” jiyong lets out his first words. Seungri face darkened. “I m sorry hyung… I shouldn’t have caused a problem. Because of me, the concert our first concert get ruined. I really don’t see the firework and I m…” jiyong hugged seungri tight making sure his body is touching every part of seungri. “thank u.. thank u for not getting hurted.. thank u for not leaving me..” jiyong said as he sobs out every tears he controlled. Seungri patted the sobbing guy back softly. “why would I leave you hyung..? and how could I when I know how much u need me?”  jiyong keep crying over those words.

         “hyung…hahaha…u r such a crybaby..hahaha” seungri was laughing at him again. Seungri couldn’t stop teasing him about his crying. Jiyong regrets that he insist to stay here. “YA lee seungri if u keep teasing me, I m going back right now” seungri stopped immediately and covered his mouth. “because of u, I haven’t slept at all and all u do is laughing at me” jiyong frowns. Seungri smiles at him. “aigoo our hyung must suffered a lot. Come here. I will let u hug me as much as u want tonight”  seungri point at the space beside him on the bed. Jiyong doesn’t know why but those words of seungri make his heart skips. Jiyong goes and lay next to seungri. Thanks to the boss renting a vip room. The bed was big enough for both of them. Jiyong started hugging seungri. That warm feeling entered his body. Jiyong faintly smiles. “seungri-ah..” he calls out. “nae..” jiyong hugs seungri tighter. “don’t ever leave me again” seungri lets out a chuckle. “why?” seungri ask him a question. “Just” jiyong answered.

The reason? Because I won’t be able to live without you.


Another chapter is up ~!

This is also based on the true fact too, seungri was really injured by firework during a concert. T-T

You can search on youtube if you want to watch that video ! - warning it is too sad :(

Anyway guys i m thankful again for the comments <3 and if you have anything to ask me just ask in comment box ! i will answer them ^-^