Episode 3 - The boy who is his roommate

Why you out of everyone?
  • Every disease has its own cure.

          

           The continuation of schedule and song writing has really been tiring for jiyong. And it even result him to get insomnia. Jiyong doesn’t really fall asleep at now and his eyes have almost turn into panda like seungri ones. Jiyong has been taking some pills but it still doesn’t work effectively on him. So the plan of changing the dorm makes jiyong excited. Maybe sleeping in different dorm, a better dorm to be  exact, can improve his sleeping. For the successful album, the boss has awarded them a new and bigger dorm for them. All the guys are in joy for that until when they realize there are only four rooms. And the war has become.

          “I m the oldest, I should definitely be getting a room to myself isn’t it? My younger brothers?” seunghyun hyung sweetly tell them with his husky voice. “Hyungs I have been sleeping in the closet room for 1 year shouldn’t you guys give me some good place now?” seungri tries to make aegyo eyes which look totally cute. “you guys know that my doraemon dolls are too many that I wont be able to sleep together with you guys so I should definitely has a room for my dolls” jiyong roll his eyes at daesung. Him and his dolls. “I have been taking care of everything and I deserve a room at least” youngbae said it firmly. Even the quiet youngbae is in the war for rooms. “well..” jiyong started. “I have insomnia recently and it need to get better if we want another album so I should have a quiet room by myself” jiyong smirk at them. Then they all fell in to silence. Everyone was thinking what to do to get a room. Reasons, tricks everything is running in their brains.

           “it is not working just let do rock, paper, scissor” youngbae stated. “What? No I m not playing I want a room, I m the oldest” seunghyun hyung blurts out. The last four guys stare at him angrily. “ok then” seunghyun hyung sighed. “Rock, Paper, Scissor” the next minutes, the guys happily run into their rooms leaving seungri and jiyong. “I guess we are roommate now maknae-ah” jiyong disappointedly said. He was looking forward to get rid of his insomnia but now he may not be able to. What if he get that disease forever. That is bad. “don’t worry so much hyung, I sleep quietly so it wont bother u that much” seungri gives him a reassuring smile. but jiyong doesn’t know then that being roommate was fate created by God to change jiyon’s life.

          Jiyong puts his bags in the room as seungri follows in. The room was definitely better than the last dorm. It is bigger and just.. nice. Jiyong throws himself on the bed closing the eyes and sensing the environment. He doesn’t know why but it feels like his insomnia has already been cured half. “maknae-ah” he calls out. “nae hyung” seungri reply back. “come here a bit” their relationship has been improving so much in these days. He discover a lot of things about seungri in these past days. And he admit he finally started to like the younger guy as a friend, of course. Seungri lay beside him. “seungri…” “umm” “when is your birthday again? I m really forgetful these days” jiyong starts chatting. “December 12 hyung, u should remember it. I even remember urs” “really? when is my birthday then?” “august 18” jiyong chuckles. “Maja. U r turning 18 this year right?” “yes hyung” seungri proudly said back. “this rascal, you are growing big, u will even be able to drink with hyungs soon” seungri laughs. The laugh that jiyong likes so much. Seungri laugh is always upbeat and it makes jiyong happy somehow.

          “thank you” jiyong whisper. “why..?” seungri said in low tone. “for not giving up and sticking with us. I know it is hard for u. Thank u for being our maknae” jiyong doesn’t really know why he said those words. He just feel like he should at that moment. “then.. I m thankful to u too hyung” seungri words make him happy. That kid is so good at talking. “why” jiyong ask along with a chuckle. “for being our g-dragon and not other group’s g-dragon” jiyong laugh at seungri reason. For jiyong, every words seungri said make him laugh. Maybe it is seungri magic..?

         “Wow we are shooting with Soah? Wow it is totally daebak. I freaking love her. She is like totally so cool. Goddess..” “seungri calm down” jiyong stops seungri. He swear seungri was going crazy since their manager told them they are shooting with soah for CF. Jiyong doesn’t get wthy seungri would like her. She isn’t even that pretty nor cute. Seungri is cuter than her by millions. “but u know u have to be extra careful when working with her. She has that reputation for  being close with reporter and she would make up stories if she doesn’t like someone after working with them, there are some people who are ruined because of her”  “hyung that is nonsense. Soah noona wont do those kind of things” seungri protects her.. “who knows seungri. Maybe she is wearing a mask so let be careful” youngbae warmed seungri while seungri keep shaking his head. 

         “oh Bigbang!” soah come and greet them as soon as they arrived. Jiyong notice seungri eyes shining like stars. What is so pretty about that girl, jiyong wonders. “annyeonghaesayo I m soah” the girl smiles wide and jiyong feels her eyes are on him. She is staring straight at him. Out of awkwardness, jiyong gives a smile back at her. “oh g-dragon shi, I now know why girls go crazy over you, ur smile is quite charming” jiyong was taken back by her sudden flirt. “ah nae” he responds quite shortly. “noona I m a big fan of u! can I get an autograph after the shoot?” seungri joyfully tell like a kid. “ofcourse I will give u one” underneath her smile, jiyong swear he saw her eyes rolling for a second like she was annoyed. Jiyong doesn’t get good vibes from her. He notes himself to keep a distance from her and to watch out seungri.

      The shooting goes quite well except soah trying to cling on jiyong. She would come and flirt with him every time she gets the chance, if only it isn’t for his manager words he would have already reject her. But now he has to be nice at her. And seungri trying to talk to that girl also make jiyong more annoyed. He doesn’t want his maknae to be close with her at all. That girl seems like a total to him. “jiyong-ah can you go and take my coat from the makeup room? I have individual shooting later” “no problem hyung” he reply back at seunghyun hyung request and make his way to makeup room. That’s when he saw seungri and that girl in a conversation. They were talking in a private room and there are no one else around. Out of curiosity, jiyong decided to listen to the conversation.

          “look here lee seungri-shi, the whole day u r trying to talk to me and it is giving me headache. Cant u see that I don’t like u? I m trying to be nice in front of u because there is g-dragon. I m always like that. I don’t like unpopular member of a group. I just socialize with people who are popular like g-dragon. You know urself that u r not popular right? That’s why please get lose” the , jiyong was totally angry by how rude she is being right now. Jiyong expects seungri to say something back but he isn’t doing anything except that speechless face. “excuse me” jiyong butts in. “g-dragon-shi” that eyes widen “I just  overheard  the conversation and I want to make it clear by myself. You know I don’t associate with people who are so fake so I would also like it if you stop being so clingy towards me” jiyong flashes a smile showing her who is the winner here. She looks totally pissed off which make jiyong more satisfied. “hyung..” seungri softly calls out. “ah u two must not have heard about me. I m the person who can ruin  people career  if I want. And the way u are acting, isn’t it too arrogant?” she smirks.

       “are u saying now that u will run to reporter and make up lies?” jiyong ask back looking straight at her  making sure he doesn’t lost the staring battle. “so u know.. then u should have acted better” jiyong smiles as he raises his ph. “I have been recording for the whole time so if u want to go tell the reporters, I wont stop u. I will just give them this n make sure the whole world know what kind of sly fox you are” soah looks fluster and obviously angry. “soah-shi apologize to seungri then I will forget about what happened today” jiyong stares at her and she finally avoid his eyes. “I m sorry seungri” she said and run out of the room. “wow..” seungri exclaim after remaining silence. “hyung u were so cool” seungri gives him a thumb up. “did u really recorded her?” jiyong sigh “I hope I did so I can give her lesson” “hyung did u just lied to her?” seungri ask him with big eyes. “of course I have to do something so she wont mess with us” “wow hyunggggg” seungri looks at him with sparkling eyes making jiyong proud of himself.

        Jiyong grabs on seungri shoulders. “but you ! why don’t u say anything to her when she is insulting you?” seungri frowns. “that because I m afraid I would bring damage to our group, the manager hyung warn us too..” “just because of that, u shouldn’t let anyone insult you. You are being pushover just now. Be confident seungri. You are precious. You are necessary in bigbang and even if anything happen, I m here. I will protect you” seungri blinks. And Jiyong heart stops. Why did he just said those words..? Just then seungri breaks into laughter. “hyung…haha..hyung..ha” “YA” jiyong feels embarrassed. He feels his cheek burning. “hyung u r being romantic just now and it is soo chessy..haha” jiyong sulks. Seungri is laughing straight at his face. That kid is so spoiled now. “hyung u r blushing” jiyong touches his cheek. “it is cute” seungri words make jiyong stunned. For some reason jiyong can hear his heart beating. It is cute, the words were replaying in his head alongside with his favorite seungri smile.

         The night was getting deeper but jiyong cant sleep yet. Seungri was sleeping beside him and his back is facing jiyong. Seungri was right, he sleeps so quietly that jiyong doesn’t know if he is sleeping or not. Jiyong try closing his eyes again but he just cant. He has already taken pills too but why cant he just sleep? Then his mind goes to that evening incident. It is cute. The voice of seungri take over his head. He looks at seungri side. At that moment, he doesn’t know what possess him, cause he just hug seungri. “hyung..?” seungri wasn’t sleeping. “just stay like that” jiyong reply in tired voice as he snuggles seungri. Seungri short hair were touching his face. He can smell seungri scent and it was relaxing. He feels like he just found the last piece of a puzzle cause it feels completed. Jiyong feels completed. Jiyong opened his eyes to see it was already morning, he fell asleep last night with seungri in his arms. Yes, he just overcomes his insomnia.

Maybe Seungri was his medicine. Maybe Seungri was his cure.


Love is in the air~~

We all know that jiyong likes to hug seungri when he sleeps right? *-*

I put a special cover to prove that jiyong sleeps peacefully when there is seungri !

And thanks again for those all loving comments <3 You guys are the best !!