Episode 10 - Lee Seungri who kwon jiyong loves

Why you out of everyone?
  • Someone who changes your life into better one is the one who you should love.

 

Step  1 – Members ( 2014 December )

            Jiyong has never been that nervous in front of s. Facing the other three guys, he feels like he has done something wrong. Jiyong was scared. Just then seungri hand touches him. He glance at his other half. Seungri gives him a reassure smile, and it feels like everything will be ok. “the reason why I gather u guys is.. I have something to announce..” jiyong stops a bit. “what it is? U r making it scary hyung..” daesung asks back. “are u leaving bigbang” seunghyun hyung words leave him speechless. “what? No hyung. Please listen to the end” the other two remain composed. “actually i..” jiyong squeezed seungri hand. “I m dating with seungri” “What is this some kind of prank?” jiyong shakes his head to daesung question. “No it is real. I m dating seungri” jiyong could feel the stares on him. The time seems slower that time. Nobody said a word and just stare blankly at jiyong.

            “WOW I WIN HYUNG I WIN YAYYY” jiyong doesn’t know what happened when daesung start shouting and dance around. He looks seungri and seungri seems equally taken back by the dancing daesung too. “ya you bastard because of u I lost” seunghyun hyung said with a frown. “what.. what happened?” jiyong was really shocked by how the things goes. And he was more shocked when daesung and seunghyun hyung started laughing at him. “actually..” daesung said while trying to control his laugh. “me and seunghyun hyung has some bet” “BET?” both jiyong and seungri shouted. “yes we make a bet to see who jiyong will end up with; seungri or youngbae” “WHAT? Why am I in this?” this time it was youngbae who is taken back. Jiyong cant help but laugh at this ridiculous scene. All the time he was being nervous but now.

       “But.. I m glad about this. Don’t need to worry about us not understanding u two. We all know how much jiyong loves seungri. So we can understand it though I m a bit upset that u don’t end up with youngbae” seunghyun hyung words makes jiyong smiles really wide and touched as well. “Why are u trying to couple me and jiyong??” youngbae still seems to be confused. “me too. I m really happy that things turn out this way. Seungri always make the scary dragon turns into softie” jiyong looks at seungri who is staring him back with loving eyes.

        Jiyong cant help but tear up with this situation. “don’t cry” seungri wipes away his tear. “why.. why are u crying..” his best friend asks him with a proud smile. “just.. years ago, I was like really against to work with u guys and i.. was totally mad but.. look at u guys now, I cant believe I almost let these people go. Even now in this kind of situation, u guys never waver and stand still on my side that why I m just so happy that I met u guys, and the five of us becoming BigBang. I cant even imagine my life without u..” jiyong saw everyone tearing up too. “Thank u” jiyong said. And they want into group hug. Jiyong glance at seungri. If jiyong never met with seungri, jiyong would still be selfish. Jiyong would never feel this kind of support. Jiyong would only think about himself. But seungri has changed him. Seungri has changed jiyong life into a better one.

Step 2 – The boss (2015 March)

         “are u ready..?” seungri voice was small. Jiyong turn to face seungri. Seungri seems a little pale. “why.. are u scared?” jiyong caresses seungri face. Seungri looks scared like a baby. It was too cute for jiyong that he needed to plant a kiss on seungri lip. It is amazing how every kisses get him butterflies and he never get tired of them. “hyung..” jiyong smirked. “don’t be scared. I m here, ok?” seungri takes a deep breath. “what would boss say hyung..?” seungri still mumbles through the way to the boss room. “I don’t know too. But one thing for sure, I will takes care of everything so u just stay back..” jiyong smiles at seungri but deep inside, jiyong was scared too.

        The boss room was extra scary for jiyong today. He can feel the chill air. He can even hear the click noise from the clock. It was really silence today. “So..” the boss voice bring shiver to jiyong back. He could see that seungri who is beside him shaken by boss voice. Jiyong wanted to take seungri into a hug. He doesn’t want to see his younger guy being scared. “what do u guys want” those words were like horror movie. Jiyong feels his voice losing. He should be strong. He should take care of seungri. “we know this is ridiculous and impossible” jiyong try his best not to sound so shaking. “me and seungri, we decided to date..” the cold air hit jiyong. The clicking sound gets louder. Jiyong feels like running away. He doesn’t want to face the boss who trained and teaches him since he was young. What would the boss be thinking now? What kind of words will he say?

        “since when..” the boss voice was intimidating. “Last year..”  seungri was still shaking. Seungri looks like he is going to break down. “do u know what kind of thing u are saying right now? I don’t even know what to say back” jiyong remain staring at the floor. “seungri-ah u too say something. Don’t u think it is being too absurd? If someone has to lose from this relationship it will be u” the boss words were so harsh. Jiyong stands up with his fingers crumble up. “no one is going to lose from this relationship. And even if we need to lose, we will lose equally. Sajang-nim” jiyong stares at his boss. “I m very determined to make this work so please.. please trust us” jiyong bowed at his boss. He feels so relieved. Jiyong saw his boss making a big smile. “it is so absurd.. but why am I accepting this?” his boss stand up “ok. Kwon jiyong and lee seungri, I expect it anyways” and he walks out of the room with a laugh.

        Jiyong hugged seungri  immediately. “hyung..” seungri calls out his name as he sobs on his shoulders. Jiyong petted seungri, “it ok.. see everything is ok. Why are u crying..?” “because.. hyung was so awesome. U are like a hero” jiyong start laughing of seungri answer. “ya I thought u were scared, u were shaking so much” “I was a bit scared at first back then it was so funny that I controlled my self not to laugh” jiyong gasped at seungri answer. “I thought u was scared that why I even talk back to the boss but u are just tricking me and how can..” jiyong was disrupted by seungri surprise kiss. “hyung is… hyung is not a coward anymore. U r a hero now and.. I love kwon hero” jiyong smiles at seungri as goes in for another kiss. Yes, jiyong was a coward once. But seungri has changed him. Seungri has make him stronger. Seungri has changed his life into better one.

Step 3 – Parents (2015 October)

         Right now all jiyong could think it why did he even accept to seungri idea of telling each other parents. The eyes of seungri mom and dad were too much for him to handle. It makes him feel small “what it is jiyong-ah tell us” the warm voice of seungri mom make him more guilty to say about that. “seungri mom and seungri dad..” should he just return back? Jiyong was being scared again. ‘hero’ jiyong shouldn’t be scared. He should be a hero for seungri. “first of all I want to say that I m sorry. I m really sorry but it is something that we cant help, and it just happen so naturally. I know both of u were be greatly disappointed. But i.. I love seungri and seungri loves me too.. please accept us” as soon as he ended seungri dad went into the room even before jiyong start kneeling. Jiyong was determined to kneel until they accept him. Seungri mom remains there and she was crying. “I m sorry.. I m really sorry” jiyong could only repeat these words.

          Jiyong doesn’t know how much time has passed until a warm hand reached out to his head. “it must be hard on u and also our seungri.. how can this thing even happen” seungri mom cries as she said those words. “our seungri is still so young that’s why jiyong u need to be strong for him. For us it is so much to handle but we will be alright. We are the parents after all” seungri mom smiles warmly at him. “thank u.. mother” jiyong knows at that moment that seungri gets his angel trait from his mother. Just when jiyong was about to happy, the door open revealing seungri dad. Jiyong avoids his eyes from him. “yeobo..” seungri mom calls out to him. “Kwon jiyong” the voice was rough. “Nae” jiyong answers him as he looks at to him. His eyes were red. He was crying too. This crazy thing why did it even happen?

           “our seungri, can u protect him? Things were only gets harder from now. Seungri may seems tough and all but he is scared of people pointing fingers at him, so after people find out, can u promise that u will protect our seungri through the end?” at that moment, jiyong was so sure about it. Jiyong was sure that he can protect seungri. He loves seungri. He was confident. “I can and I promise that I will never let seungri suffer from this. I promise that I will protect seungri from everything. I promise that I will love seungri through infinity. I m confident that seungri is the one. I…I love seungri” jiyong has never been that sure of himself. It was the first time. “I get it. If u ever break one of those promises, u will die in my hand” seungri dad words were scary but jiyong wasn’t scared at all. Because he knows that he will never break those promises. The old jiyong will never love someone to this extent. Seungri has teaches jiyong what is love. Seungri has changed him. Seungri has changed jiyong life into a better one.

Step 4 – The world

         Jiyong was mad, totally mad. It was the last day for their MADE tour and it was the last rehearsal but the dancers are getting the moves wrong. “what the are u guys doing now? are u not going to do it right? If u keep doing that I m going to perform without any back dancer” jiyong was dead serious. Everyone looks scared of him too. Jiyong could feel anger flowing in his body. Just then “HYUNG” seungri voice. Jiyong cant help but smiles instantly.

       “come here hyung” jiyong shoot a quick glare to the dancers as he runs happily to his seungri. Jiyong immediately lay down on seungri lap and stare at his face. The feeling, it was relaxing. It is amazing how seungri can change jiyong mood in just one second. Maybe seungri has some magic. “see, mad-dragon is not cool. Happy-dragon is better” jiyong grabs seungri neck to pressed their lips together. The kiss is sweet like always. “hyung.. there are people around here” seungri widen eyes were cute. “who cares, right now u r so cute” and with that jiyong goes in for second kiss.

         He looks at the yellow ocean in front of him. The voice of their fans chanting. It was beautiful. This view was always beautiful but today it was heart aching. The last concert. That’s what they call. After this how much more years will need to see this yellow ocean in front of him. Jiyong looks at the four other guys beside him. Bigbang, people call the five of them that. 10 years with Bigbang. Jiyong knows 10 years is not the end. A farewell but definitely not the end.

        Jiyong feels blood rushing when a hand grabs his. Lee seungri. Lee seungri who jiyong falls in love with. Jiyong still doesn’t have an answer to the question why it was seungri out of everyone but jiyong knows. Jiyong knows he doesn’t regret it. Falling in love with seungri and changing himself, he will never regret it. Because jiyong loves seungri. With a love that he cant explain to other people. Back then it was seungri who loves more between the two of them, but now jiyong knows both of them are equally in love with each other. As jiyong looks at seungri, jiyong can see the little boy 10 years ago. It is funny how things changes. The boy who he used to hate but now he loves him insanely. Seungri smiles at him and jiyong smiles back.

I am proud of this love but not now, just a bit more and one day I will tell the world that Lee Seungri is the one who Kwon Jiyong loves. <3


The end.