A night with Minwoo

Double personalities

( 8 p.m )

DING DONG !!

( you hurriedly run to open the door )

Minwoo : ~~~~~~~ !

~~~~~~ : OPPA ! it's only 8 p.m . still early ! ( you said while pointing at the clock )

Minwoo : waeyo ? you don't like it ? I miss you ~~~~~~ ... ( he said while hugging you )

( you get numb of that sudden hug . so you hurriedly push him of you while blushing a little )

~~~~~~ : Ah , Minwoo o.oppa... you can wait here here , right ? ( pointing at the couch at the living room ) . I .... I want to go upstairs for a moment  . ( you said while trying to avoid his gaze . )

( you hurriedly run upstairs and lock your door room . you fall on the floor while holding your chest )

~~~~~~ : Arghh.... why did my heart beat so fast . dammit ...relax...~~~~~~~ .. he just hug you ...relax... ( and for some reason now you are crying )

Meanwhile , Minwoo ..

( W....What have I done ? I.....I hug her ? I hug ~~~~~~~~ ? Minwoo , you really a fool ... )

Why did.... how.... I just... I... I think .... I.... I love you ~~~~~~~ .. ( he said now holding back his tears )

( ~~~~~~~ P.O.V )

Minwoo : I love you ~~~~~~~~ ...

~~~~~~~~ : he say what ? ( th..this must be a joke ..)

( end of P.O.V )

~~~~~~~~ : Minwoo oppa ! sorry I'm late .. ( smile ~~~~~~~ ah ... pretends you heard nothing )

( you 're wearing your nightgowns while hugging your teddy bear )

( wa.... she's cute )..

( you and Minwoo then begin to do homework together and pretends nothing happen )

( 9:30 P.M )

" DONE ! " ( you both said in unison )

~~~~~~~ : At last ... I thought these homeworks will never come to an end .

Minwoo : I'm hungry ....

~~~~~~~ : me too .... wait here .  I go cook something .

Minwoo : Oooohh... don't forget snacks for the movie too ! .

( It took you 30 minutes to cook and prepare .. )

( cantonese fried kuey teow .. imagine it for two )

 

( two fresh orange juice )

 

( chip and cookies snack )

( you then serve these on the table rightly infront of the tv )

Minwoo : you can cook ? Amazing ! Let's have a taste .... ( he try a scoop ...) delicious ! you can be a chef one day !

( you and Minwoo now are sitting comfortly on the couch while watching the tv and eating the foods . You both watch comedy movie . It's so funny that Minwoo sometimes choke on his food because he laugh while eating the foods . you both have a very good time together that you don't realise when you both already fell asleep in front of the tv )