School Ends !! 0_0

Double personalities

RRRRRIIIIIINNGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( ~~~~~~~~ P.O.V )

( YEAYY !!! AT LAST !!! SCHOOL'S END ! MY MISERY ENDS !!!! Fuhhh..... NO YOUNGMIN !! Hahahaha.....I can get away from him !! ) 

You thought while you walking to the door . But......

" YAH !! NERD !! WE STILL HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW . DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM ME EASILY ! " . As he turn to go . Not home . Basketball Club .

Okey . 0_0 I forgot . I still have school tomorrow . I hope I will not have same classes with him . But..... I check his schedule back there .... AND WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME CLASSES FOR EVERY SUBJECT !! EVERYDAY !!! YAH !!! I'LL GO INSANE !!

While you were walking towards your locker , suddenly.....

?????? : I guess we meet again , blind nerd . What a pleasure .....

( I think I've heard this voice before . Not Youngmin...... wait ... SOONG JIEUNIE ?! What did she want ? OTTOEKE !! )

~~~~~~ : Oh... you ... Soong jieunie.....W.... What do you want.... from me ? ( I'm stuttering ? relax ... )

Soong Jieunie : Ooooo... What did I want ? listen nerd...... you just make me bathed with food at the cafe , first . Second , I'd been embarassed in front of hundreds students in S . O . P. A ! I'd told you I will not let you off easily ... 

( Jieunie is planning something . I knew it ! . From her expressions . OTTOEKE ! If I stay at this school longer I will meet that bastard and his twin . And I will be embarass by them next . )

You just so scared that ..... you run away .... to the ' ladies ' ( you know where I mean ^_^ )

( Inside the toilet )

You locked the door and you kept thinking what should you do to avoid the Queenka and reach home safely . You think and think and ..... you suddenly had an idea . 

" If I take off my glasses , loose my hair and change my looks ... I will not be recognise right ? BRILLIANT ~~~~~~~~ ! "

And you begin to change your look.... 

( JUST IMAGINE IT . I 'm too lazy to go looking for the picture .... mianhe )

As soon as you finished , you begin to unlocked the door and .... you see Soong Jieunie IN FRONT of you ... you were so shock that you stunned ... you thought you already ( GOD ! PLEASE ! DON"T LET HER RECOGNISE ME ! ) . But then ..... Soong Jieunie actually GIVE WAY TO YOU !! 

So , with your weird plus relieved face , you just pass and make way to the hallway . You thought you'd already done .... but ... you suddenly BUM INTO SOMEONE ! You look up and saw YOUNGMIN FACE 2 INCHES APART FROM YOU ! YOU WERE FACING HIM AND YOU ABOVE HIM ! You really panic .... so you hurriedly stand and apologised ...

~~~~~~~ : Mianhe .... I was so clumsy . ( ARGHH .... meet this person again . He surely will scold me ! )

But then it turns out .......

Youngmin : No ! actually.... it's my fault . Mianhe ..... I'm the one who is clumsy .... 

( He said with soft voice ? )

~~~~~~~ : ( He not mad at me ? H... He apologised to ME ?!! Hahahaha.... he doesn't recognised me TOO ?!! )

Youngmin : So.... I'm forgiven ?

~~~~~~~ : y...yeah .... of course . ( Now you really want to laugh . but you held it tightly .)

Youngmin : Ssss...o..... May I know your name ? I mmm...mean... I never see you before .... and I hhh...hope we'll be friend .... 

( he said while smilling and .... blushing ? ) 

~~~~~~ : Mmm ... MY NAME ? ( must I tell him my name ? NO ! Don't EVER DO THAT ! You'll get caught ! )

Youngmin : ehmmm .... girl ? ( still looking at you )

~~~~~~~ : yeah . You can call me Zie ....( Zie ? What am I thinking ? )

Youngmin : Full name ? class ? what year ? 

~~~~~~~ : oops !! gotta go ! bye !!! ( and you ran as fast as you could towards the school gate . avoiding Youngmin gaze and questions )

When you were walking alone , suddenly ....

" ~~~~~~~~ AH !! "

You turn around and see .....

" MINWOO - AH !!! "

" Let's walk home together !! " . He said cheerfully ....