What a night ...ergghhh...

Double personalities

" ~~~~~~~~~~~ ah~~......you are beautiful ....too beautiful ....and I will always love you ....why don't you see ? we are perfect together ...you and I ... " 

You can barely see his face . but just hearing his cold voice make your whole body goes numb . As you hear him talking and confessing his love to you ...you can feel the caressing of the cold tip of the knife on your face . You want to fight him...but...everything is a blur ....you can only catch a glimpse of his smiling yet psychotic face ...but that's all...before your world goes blank . 

( 4 a.m )

( ~~~~~~~~ p.o.v )

" AAAAAAAAAAAA......ANIIIIII .....!!!! " you woke up half screaming . you are so scared that you can feel yourself shivering ...

" T...the...d..dreamm....w....why..why ??? " That is one nightmare you can never ever forget . the one that still haunting you .The dream is a reminder ...a memory ...a flashback of your old life . The beautiful you ....is a misery . 

( FLASHBACK )

The news of your beauty spread like wildfire throughout the school . You have everything...talent ..riches ...brain...there's nothing more to ask . At least ....that's what people think . But they never knew ...the fact that you are sooo lonely ...with no friends to talk to ...to laugh with ...every girls keep their distance from you . 

" She's beautiful , isn't she ? everywhere she passes...eveyone seems to make way for her . how lucky ....I wish I could be her ..."

" She must be so proud of herself . Look at her ...I mean...she have EVERYTHING ! she don't even have to try ..."

" I just broke up with my boyfriend ...and everything is HER FAULT . Don't you think someone like HER should keep their head low while walking or something ? She just cause destruction for others relationships . errrgggghhhh...seriously ...her so-called-beautiful face ...ONLY brings misfortune for other girls ... "

" At first ...I want to befriends with her . But just the thought of such a beauty ...lingering around me...REALLY is a BAD IDEA . She might steals my boyfriend next ...who knows ...."

( END OF FLASHBACK )

" Erghhh...I really hate this ....am I beautiful ? is..is it my fault ..that they hate me ? but I ....I didn't mean any of it to happened ... "

You are now sobbing ...as you remembered the memories of your past life . After few minutes of crying ...you go to the bathroom to wash your face and as you look at yourself at the mirror ...

" Omg ...my e..eyes ...panda's must look better than me ...I look ....worse....than ....last night ..."

As you said this ...you remembered the little accident that occured last night . When you tripped at the stairs , you were on top of him and only inches from each other ...the shocked face of him when he looked at you ....the broken spectacles ...the....SPECTACLES ! 

" Oh myy....my spectacles ....ottoekeeeee....I don't have another ...waaaaaa....ottoekeeeeeee...." 

You are now so nervous that you had lost your spectacles ...begin to rolling uncontrollably on your bed ...then on the floor ....after like....half an hour...you begin to calm yourself ..

" It's nearly 5 ...and here I am ...on the floor ...rolling around...lamentating over my pathetic life ...my spectacles ....ergghhhh....how can I live a life like this ?? How can I even alive in the first place ?? uwaaa........." 

After much crying and sobbing ...your throat begin to sore ...so ...carefully ..you headed downstairs to get a drink ...you stopped at the stairs and begin to count the number of guys sleeping at the living room . you can see ...Minwoo oppa ...on the sofa covered with blanket...then.....there's Monkey ....maybe ...on the floor ...you can only see his hair ...since the blanket nearly ...hidden him . Anddddd......Kwangmin.....where is he ??? A surge of panic begin to well inside of you ...before you scan the living room again and see a blanket mounted on something ...and since you can't really see anything in the dark ...you just assume that kwangmin is inside that mountain . So...carefully and hurriedly ..you headed towards the kitchen...and get yourself a glass of water . As you begin to take a sip of that water ...you hear a kind of mumbling sound...you can't make out all the words ...but you can clearly hear one word ...and the word is .....die....die....your glass slipped off your hand ...and shattered on the floor . The mumbling stop immediately ..instead ...you heard steps heading towards the kitchen ...you are so scared that your body goes numb and as you cupped your hands at your mouth...not letting any sound of sobbing goes out  ..you pray..for your safety...tears begin to well up again in your eyes ....as you see a glimpse of shadow at the kitchen door . And you shut your eyes tightly ...not wanting to risk seeing anything that is going to appear next .