Study together ( 1 )

Double personalities

( ~~~~~~~ P.O.V )

" ok then ......since everyone is going to come ....so maybe I should planned what to do first n maybe cook sth for them " you keep mumbling to yourself while writing your list what to do on a piece of paper .

WHAT TO DO LIST   : 1) clean the house ( make sure the floors is not sticky ...no dust , etc )

                                 2) cook sth that can fill up four stomach including me . ( what must I cook ? -_-....I don't knowww )

                                 3) make sure there's NO picture hanging on the wall because I don't think I want to blown up my disguise yet....

                                 4) snacks n dvd's ( we can watch movies 2gether maybe ....^_^ hehehe...)

So , you begin to clean up everything in the living room....sweep the floor , wipe the table and furnitures . Hide pictures that you hanged on the wall near the stairs and so on so forth . Then , you go to the kitchen and begin cooking Tomyam and Paprik ( thailand foods ) ( * well....you great at cooking , remember ? )

this is Tomyam

After you done everything......you hurriedly go upstairs and take a shower since you only have an hour to prepare yourself before they arrive . 20 minutes later you done with your bath and wear something comfortable ....

You dried your hair and just the right time you reach your glasses there's already a ring on your bell . 

*OMO ....they alreay here .....palli ~~~~~~ ah......*

You ran towards the door and unbolted it . and right in front your eyes ...there's Minwoo , Kwangmin and Youngmin . You let them in to your house and tell them to sit comfortably on the sofa while you are going to fetch your books and homeworks .

( Kwangmin and Minwoo P.O.V )

* oh my.....~~~~~~~ ah.....looks so cute in that pyjamas .......and she didn't braided her hair ....she just pony tied it ....she's nearly pretty ! O//////O*

( Youngmin P.O.V )

* pssh......huff.....not bad....but is she forget to braid her hair or something ? but whatever ....geeky always be a geeky ....she's not that pretty and I bet her bedroom is even messy with books since she's a nerd .....*

By the time you came back to the living room and spread your homeworks on the table .....all of you begin to study hardworkingly including Kwangmin although he didn't have the same homeworks as all of you which is 15 essays about history , he still helps all of you looking for the revisions and notes . All of you doing the homeworks with great concentration that you didn't realise that it's already 11 p.m and finally........

" whoopppp !!!! I can't believe my homeworks is over !!!!! OVER !!!!!!! ALL THOSE ESSAYS !!!! JUST IN ONE DAY !!!! " cried Youngmin with great enthusiastism .

" Yes .....hyung.....now you can go on dating your girlfriends at the weekend ...congratulations ..-_- I'm also touched ..."Kwangmin said cheerfully but of course with a smirk plastered on his face ...

" YAH ! not anymore ! I'm retired . I have more important things to do tomorrow than just dating random girls . plus .....I'm not anymore interested on any girls ...except ...." He blushed a little when he remembered 'zie' which is You....

" WHAT !!!! YOU ARE NOT ANYMORE INTERESTED IN GIRLS !!!???? THAT'S MEAN YOU LOVE BOYS INSTEAD ????!!!! YOU'RE TURNING GAY ??!! NOOOOO !!!!! HYUNG NO !!!! YOU'RE NOT THAT DESPERATE !!! ANDWAE !!!! "

" YAH !!!! PABOYA !!! ARE YOU CRAZY !!??? I WILL NEVER IN LOVE WITH BOYS !!! JUST SOMETHING ELSE !! "

" ffuhhhh....I'm relieve my hyung did'nt turning gay but ....something else...hmm...something ? SOMETHING ??? YOU MEAN THE WALL ???!!!! YOUR ROOM WALL ????!!! HYUNG !!! THAT'S EVEN WORSE !!! " 

" YAHHHHHHH !!!!! KWANGMIN !!!!!!!! ....YOU .....aishhhhh.....I'm too hungry I can't even shout anymoreeeee....." Youngmin has already given up shouting since he is so hungry and his stomach has already grumbling like thunder ....

" nae .....~~~~~~~ ah.....don't you have foods ? I'm also are starving ...." and now ....Minwoo is also pouting ..

" well actually I already cooked something before all of you arrived but I'm not sure whether you will like it or not because the food is kinda spicy ...well...it's a thai food ...."

" SPICY ??? OMO ! I LOVE SPICY ! GIMME ....GIMME !!!! " now Kwangmin is looking at you with that drooling + MINE face....you giggled and .....

" OK guys .....I think it's time for dinner since you all worn out already ....and Mr . monkey ....can you stop staring at me ? -_- "

" y...you can cook ?? O_O ...." Youngmin ask with that I DON't BELIEVE IT face .

" Of course I can cook .....I'm living alone ...and I'm a girl ....I don't eat bananas everyday like certain someone maybe " You mehrong him while you walk to the kitchen ....=P

" shhh....this girl ...YAH !! I'M NOT MONKEY !! " Youngmin shout like a maniac .

" I don't say YOU ....I said certain SOMEONE ....why must you freak out ? " you said with that shut up you bastard glare .

Youngmin looks like he is going to fight back when suddenly MInwoo's interrupt and ....

" Guys .....I'm seriously hungry ....can you just continue your fighting after the dinner ? " Minwoo said with that tired face and you felt pity on him so you decide to ignore Youngmin and hurry up to the kitchen ...preparing foods for all of you ....