OOPS ....... sorry ? 0_0

Double personalities

( School cafe - Recess Time )

( ~~~~~~~~ P.O.V )

Arghhh...... sitting beside that bastard for 2 hours really tiring . I feel that I just lost all my energy . Now ..... Now....... I am really hungry . Gotta find something to eat . hehehehe........

" And......... What should I eat ? Everything seems delicious for me ."

" I choose this . hehehehe..... Now , place to eat ..... "

( You see an empty seat . As you walk to the seat ,  you suddenly tripped and the food ......... fell on top of someone head )- great shot ... particularly in the middle..

" OOps...... ottoeke !! I will die "

( end of P.O.V )

~~~~~~~ : Kyaaa...... I am really sorry !! mianheyo..... mianheyo...... ( you said as you bowing 90 degree at her )

??????? : YAHH !!!!! YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME !! YOU BLIND NERD !!!!! DON"T YOU KNOW WHO I AM ??!!!

~~~~~~~ : Mianhe !! I am so clumsy . Mianhe !! 

??????? : Sorry will NEVER be ENOUGH , you IDIOT !!! ( and she began to raise her hand to slap you . but.... )

" THAT"S ENOUGH , SOONG JIEUNIE . She's already apologise . I heard you got spared clothes in your locker . Better you go change now. " SomeONE says coldly while holding Jieunie hands .

Soong Jieunie : You gotta pay for this one day , brat ! ( she said pointing at you . and..... she left )

( And when you raising your head , you just realise that you were being the centre of attention . Everyone in the cafe were lookin' at you with amuse face or some giggling . And, you could heard ....... )

" What an unlucky girl , I bet the queenka will bullying her non stop "

" That queenka surely not pleased with this . "

" What a luck , nerd.... " ( smirk ) 

And many more..... you just stood there dumbfounded.... when suddenly......you feel like the floor is ........moving ? eh ? you turn left . and..... you see..... someONE dragging you ?

~~~~~~~~ : Youngmin ??!!

SomeONE : Not Youngmin you Pabo ! Kwangmin ......

~~~~~~~~ : Kwangmin ? Who are you ? that bastard.... I mean , Youngmin twin ? 

Kwangmin : wow.... fast mind work , haven't you .

 

~~~~~~~~ : So , you helping me . What you want ? embarassing me like your twin did ?

Kwangmin : If I want to embarass you , I should have just left you there dealing with the queenka , ALONE ! You really have idiot side of you , eh ?

~~~~~~~ : cheist.... this man....