OH NO ! he's coming ! --__--,

Double personalities

( ~~~~~~~ P.O.V )

( In class ....after school )

" OH MY GOD !!!! WHY ?? CAN'T TODAY'S LIFE GET ANY WORSE ?? I CAN'T EVEN COUNT HOW MANY THINGS THAT HAD HAPPENED TO ME TODAY . I mean like .....with that freaking bastard Youngmin...and Mrs . Won ....ERGHHH !!! " ( Now ....you're yelling and mumbling to yourself in your class while you sweep the floor )

" Seriously....now I begin to wonder ...the reason I moved all the way to Korea . I am supposed to live a peace , normal school life . But ...JUST WHAT IS THIS ? I've got lots of enemies ...like ...Soong Jieunie and....that blonde monkey who maybe think I'm a banana that he can play around ...ARGHH !!!  WHAT'S THE POINT I'M MOVING ALL THE WAY TO KOREA ACTUALLY ???!!!!! " ( Again...you yell like a maniac while stomping your feet at the dust that you swept )

" Now...this is just no better than my old school . Seriously what am I doing ? Since when did I agree to play the role of cinderella ??? sweeping the floor on my second day of school ??? ERGHH !!! REALLY !! There's no improvement AT ALL !! I mean .....really....I want friends . I want girl friends ....because I don't have one ... I really want to go shopping ...be dorky...or maybe sleepover at their house . But .....no one..... I don't know why I always got stick with boys ...erghh...." ( now your tone begin to slow down as you remember your memories at your old school )

( Flashback )

 

( In Class )

~~~~~~~~ : Tina...can you befriends with me ?^__^

Tina : ermmm... I....well ...I've got my friends waiting for me . bye .

 

( During Recess )

~~~~~~~~~ : Nelly ....Let's go to the canteen together , nae ?

Nelly : I'm sorry but....I've already promised my boyfriend that we will eat together ....maybe...ermm ...next time ?

 

( End of flashback )

" And the reason why ...they don't want to be friends with me ...is because they don't want their boyfriends to be seduced by me ?? what ??? since when I take a part time job seducing guys ?? honestly ....they're the one who stick on me . It's not like I want it . ERGHH "

" but ......maybe.....this time...it ain't so bad ....I"LL TRY HARDER TO GET FRIENDS ! YES ~~~~~~~~~ ! FIRE UP !! I can't just give up yet ... I CAN DO IT !! If I think carefully ...one thing that is good in this school is that ....no boys chasing me like a maniac ! woohoo...I think that's good ! " ( Now you're in a very good mood already and just continuing sweeping the floor while humming your favourite tune . )

Then you suddenly stop humming because you finally remember your 15 essay homeworks ...and...

" YAHHHHHH!!!!! I  FORGOT !!!!I'VE GOT LOTS OF HOMEWORKSSS!!! OTTOEKE ??!! ESSAYS IS SO NOT MY FAVOURITE !!! WHY ????"

And......

" YAHHHHHHHH !!!! PABOYA !!!!! YOU'RE NOISY !!!!!! DO YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT ON DUTY TODAY ?????!!! " ( youngmin yelled while arranging desks ) ( He really looked pissed )

p/s : I don't think this is a pissed face . just imagining it , ok ?

 

*uh oh ........I forgot ....that bastard also is on duty today . This is another bad luck ....I mean ....there are 32 people in our class ! WHY MUST HIM !!!!! * ( you screaming out loud in your head while you glared at him )

You turn your head at the door and.....there stood Minwoo and Kwangmin .

Minwoo : ~~~~~~~~ , have you done ? let's go home together , nae ?

~~~~~~~~~ : ahhhhh....oppa....you come right at the moment . let's go home now . 

Minwoo : One thing ~~~~~~~~~ . Kwangmin will follow us home . He want to hang out with us since he said that there's no one at home and he bored . are you alright with that ?

~~~~~~~~~~ : nae . You can come Kwangmin . But maybe ...you'll get bored too because I decided to do homeworks with Minwoo . 

Kwangmin : Nah......it's okay . I too wanna see how my new friend life's here . ^__^ ( * It's not fair that only Minwoo got to hang out with you * )

Youngmin : YAH ! KWANGMIN ! what are you saying ? no one at home ? we'll be going back together . Am I no one to you ? -__-

Kwangmin : Hyung ....you're almost invisible at home . If you're not going out with your girlfriends , you will calling and chatting with them non stop . 

Youngmin : hey ...that's an old story . I've changed now . ( * DO I ??? * )

Kwangmin : What changed ? owww....I remember ....yesterday's changes . I don't think that's a good change . you keep staring at the wall and keep confessing your love to it . I remember how scary is it . ~~~~~~~~~~ ah...can I stay at your house till midnight ? I don't want to live with this freak .

Youngmin : YAH !! I'm not confessing my love to the wall ! but to zie ....( when he mention the name he say it slow enough that you can barely hear so you just stare at him because you still think that he is in love with HIS WALL )

Kwangmin : whatever ...Hyung . -___-

Youngmin : But you still can't leave me alone ! I want to come ! 

~~~~~~~~ : WHAT ??? NO ???? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COME ???

Youngmin : you said that you want to do homeworks . I bet that its all that MRS . Won gave to us right ? So ...we'll do it together . 

~~~~~~~~ : WHAT THE ??? can't you just do it alone ?

Youngmin : Nope . It's too many . Furthermore ...you're the one who make me late for MRS . Won class . So you gonna take that responsibility .

~~~~~~~~ : ( * ERGHH....he is annoying !!! * ) Fine ! But I prefer you and Kwangmin to go home first to change . If you want to hang out in my house till midnight , I don't expect you to wear school uniforms . 

Kwangmin and Youngmin : Ok . we'll be there around 6 . 

~~~~~~~~~ : Oppa....let's go home . ( now...you really begin to feel tired as you think about that bastard coming to your house )

Minwoo : I was about to ask her about the kiss ? but maybe....this is not the right time . ~~~~~~~~~ looks tired . 

( as soon as you arrive at your house , you bid goodbye to minwoo and you enter your house . )

Minwoo : see you at 6 ~~~~~~~~~~ . ( he whisper to himself while gazing at you entering your house )