What's got into him ? =_= ( 2 )

Double personalities

( AT S.O.P.A in class )

( 8:25 a.m )

Youngmin : Huh ... where's the nerd ? she's absent today ? Is she was too charmed by me that he didn't come to school today ?

Kwangmin : Like that will ever happen , hyung ... 

Then , suddenly...... the doors bang and there stood ..... Minwoo and ~~~~~~~~.

" SORRY ! WE'RE LATE !! "

MR. Kim : Seriously , where have you been ? you both late ...like an hour ago....

Minwoo : We forgot to set the alarm before we went to bed.....mianhe.....

MR.Kim : fine . I let you off easily this one ....but if you ever do it again , you know what will I do ... go to your seat....

( Youngmin P.O.V )

" Did I hear Minwoo said ' WE ' ? before ' WE ' went to ' BED ' ? " Are they DATING ??! "

Kwangmin : shut up , hyung ... you say it too loud .....*but I thought I heard that too....*

* Psshh.... I can't believe she's that ...sleeping with guy.....never mind ....next time...I know what will I do...*

( During recess )

( ~~~~~~~ P.O.V )

* erghh.....tired ..... need fresh air ...*

you just take one step to the door.....before .....you were spin around by......

" I can't believe you'd be that ...nerd..."

" ...what the hell are you talking about ? I'm tired .... I wanna leave.... "

" Not until I'm let you go...."

Just then , you realised that your wrist was grabbed by ....this bastard....

" So then ....just let me go...."

" Unfortunately....I don't want to...." ( he is now smirking..while still grabbing your hand )

Before you could argue more .....suddenly...you felt someone hugging your waist from back ...you spin....and....

 

" Kwangmin ? hey...who give you permission hugging me and touching my waist ? "

Youngmin : Kwangmin ? don't tell me you......

Kwangmin : She's my friend ...I'm here to ask her out for lunch....so if you don't mind...can you let go of her....

Youngmin somehow look in daze...and Kwangmin grab that chance by snatching you away....while still hugging you....

" So , what do you want to eat ? "

You so shock that you didn't even respond ....you are now just watching your waist ....been hug ....

* His arms suit my waist....eh ? what am I thinking ? *