>0<

Double personalities

( Kwangmin p.o.v )

" Oh myy god...this is the third time already....ergghhh...my stomach ...maybe the spicy food is just too much ...and I ate four plate of it ....ergghh...serves me right then.....ergghh...what should I doo...it really hurts ....I'm going to dieee ....aniya....diee....."

Just then there's a sound of shattered glass from the kitchen ...

* w...waee ?? i...is..there a ghost here ? i..in this house ? s...should I wake youngmin and minwoo up ? aaaaa....ottoekeee...how can a ghost suddenly approach at a time like this ? my stomach is hurting like helll ....erghhhh...*

At first he doesn't even want to make a move ...since his stomach is hurting soooo muchh...and pretty much he is scared..but then he picked up his courage and slowly walking towards the kitchen ....

* How can the kitchen is sooo dark ? where's the light ? haishhh...I can't see anything...maybe it was a cat or something ...or...just my imagination ...well...Youngmin once said that sick people often have high imagination ...maybe he's right ...I should get going *

Just as he begin to take up his pace ...he heard a sobbing cries ...it is not too loud...but enough to send a cold chill throughout his spine .

* m...mwoohh ?? s...someone's c...crying ?? It can't be cats...haaa....ottoekeeeeee.....there's a ghosttttt.....uwaaaa...ottoekeeee?? maybe I should wake up the others ....* 

He moves towards Minwoo and Youngmin to wake them up while rubbing his own stomach . Apparently ..his stomach is hurting even more because of the 'crying ghost' and...somehow ...eventhough he tries really hard to wake them both up . They didn't even give any response ...

* Yahhhhhh....ottoekeee...should I just fight the ghost alone ??? haishhh....what should I do to make the ghost disappear ?? praying ?? a...and...what about me ? what should I do to defend myself ? *

Since he really did not know what to do...he just grabbed his blanket and wrapped it around himself from head to toe ...as a protection...and...as an offence...he take a spray paint that he suddenly saw on a wardrobe . he tiptoed to the kitchen while wrapping the blanket tightly around himself and chanting prayers...like...

" I know who you are ...and where's you came from ....by god...leave this place in peace ...go to the light....gooooo..." while chanting these words desperately ...he can still hear the sobbing quite clearly ...and somehow ..the sobbing is getting louder and louder ....he begins shakingg badly . 

* why didn't the ghost go ?? aniii.....am I going to die now ?? ottoekeee....ottoekeee....* He is so scared that he begin to shut his eyes while walking blindly towards the sound ...

( ~~~~~~~~~ ah..p.o.v )

" Ottoeke...ottoekeee....I don't want to die...please...help me....I don't even dare to open my eyess....aniiyaaa.....I don't want too...ottoekee..."

As you mumbling + praying for your safety to yourself ...you hear the sound of the steps is getting nearer ...and nearer...and you can make out someone's saying ...

" I know who you are..............................................................go..........go............"

Hearing this words...make you whimper even more ...seconds later ...you can feel the presents of someone in front of you ....you slowly open your eyes...preparing to see what is it....then......

( Kwangmin p.o.v )

* I can feel that there's something in front of me....Kwangminn....be brave...I know you can do it ...i...if the face of the ghost is too scary ...j...just spray it...at least it will cover a little....s...soo....open your eyes....slowlyy...kwangmin...s...slowly *

He begin to open his eyes slowly ...and as his eyes starting to adjust with the darkness surroundings the kitchen...he sees a pair of eyes looking straight at him ...the eyes is black in colour ...but the eyes are the scariest part ...since the eyes are bulging...and he can see red streaks at the eyeballs ....without further thought of looking at the whole face ...he sprayed at the face rapidlyy...still while chanting a prayer ....as he started to spray again...for the 2nd time...he heard coughings and he looked up to see the 'ghost face' ...only to see.....

Kwangmin :  ~~~~~~~~~~~ ah !! gwenchana ! mianheeeyoooo...I thought you are a ghostt ! 

~~~~~~~~ : K...Kwangmin ?? It was you ??? aaaaahhh....what are you spraying me with ?? It's sticky...clean it up for mee....

Kwangmin : M....mianhaeeeee.....h...here....let me clean it...but...do you have any makeup removers ? vaseline ...or something ?

~~~~~~~~~ : It's upstairs ...palli...palli...luckily..it didn't get into my eyes....

As you both hurriedly go upstairs to get the makeup remover and wash ~~~~~~~~~ face ...you don't realise that...Youngmin ...begin to stir inside his blanket ...and his eyes begin to flutter open just at the time when you both at the stairs heading upstairs ....with Kwangmin's hand wrapped around your shoulders ...helping you to walk as you can't really see the way...( well...paint was sprayed on your face , right ? so surely you didn't dare to open your eyes ...in case the paint will run inside of your eyes )

( Youngmin's p.o.v )

* I...Is that.....~~~~~~~~~ ah...w...with...Kwangmin ? why are they heading upstairs together ? I...It can't be....are they dating ? I thought upstairs is a forbidden place for anyone ? So...how can Kwangmin is allowed to ? *

By now ...his eyes begin to fly open....and....he begins to search for Kwangmin at the living room ...but...surely Kwangmin is nowhere to be seen . There's only Minwoo ....sleeping peacefully on the sofa . He walks towards the kitchen and found Kwangmin's blanket on the floor . He headed back to the living room and begin to lie down while staring at the stairs ...

( meanwhile...you and Kwangmin )

( In the bathroom )

~~~~~~~~ : Omg...Kwangminn....be honesttt....I must look REALLYYYYY HIDEOUS ! ottoekeee ???

Kwangmin : Relax...relax...I'm scrubbing your face right now...luckily...the makeup remover is working ...the paint......it 's .....( he suddenly stops scrubbing your face )

~~~~~~~~~ : Kwangmin ?? gwenchana ? why did you stop ? Is it done already ? Kwangminn ?? Kwangmin ??? ( you asked still with your eyes close )

( Kwangmin's p.o.v )

* ~~~~~~~~~~ ah.....she.....s..she's b..beautiful.....*