what a luck -___- !!!

Double personalities

( ~~~~~~~~ P.O.V )

" GET OFF ME YOU BASTARD !! " oppa !! this is nothing !! really ! we just slipped !! "

you pushed youngmin aside as you begin to stand up and run to minwoo . But before you could even take a step ...you feel a hand grabbing your wrist . You glared at Youngmin to let you go . but he seems like he don't care .

" Minwoo ? you know this girl ? " ask youngmin as he points to you .

you look at Minwoo and he looks like he is trying to act cool before answering .

Minwoo : she is my neighbour . we're friends since the very first time she comes here .

Youngmin : your NEW neighbour ?? don't tell me that she is the one that you say CUTE ?? which part of she that is CUTE ?? I don't see any . 

( youngmin expressions really look shocks that absent mindedly he pull your face near to him so that he can analyze your face clearly . but without second thoughts , you push him hard that he hit his butts hard on the floor )

Youngmin : OUCH !!!!! THAT'S HURT !!! YAH !!!! NERD !!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING !!!! 

~~~~~~~~~ : AHH !! MIANHAE !!! I didn't mean to !!! I'm just shocked !!! you're too near !!!

Youngmin : are you telling me that your heart beats fast when I'm getting near you ? sounds like I already win the bet ....-__-

~~~~~~~~~ : nearly .....but somehow I just got scared because I thought I saw a wild monkey . Trying to eat me ....maybe THE MONKEY thinks that I'm a banana . who knows ~ . ( you said while smirking at Youngmin )

Youngmin : YAH ! NERD ! DON'T COMPARE ME WITH YOU OKAY ?? I'M NOT A MANIAC WHO PUSH SOMEONE'S AROUND LIKE A TOY !

( meanwhile ....Minwoo is watching at you and youngmin fighting continuously with a weird expressions )

Minwoo : * I thought I just saw them kissing a while ago . And now..........they're both declaring wars against others ? what is actually happenings ? the kiss.......maybe I'm mistaken .....right ? * ( he thinks while still looking at both of you . done thinking ....suddenly ....)

Minwoo : sorry to interrupt but ....we've already skip 2 classes already . and now .....I think it's MRS . WON CLASS ! OH MY !!! WE'LL DIE !!!!!! THE LION WILL KILL US !!!! I GO FIRST OK ????? ( he hurriedly run to the stairs and left you behind with the.....bastard )

~~~~~~~~ : Why is he in such a hurry ? 0_0

Youngmin : Because .....it's MRS WON CLASSS !!!!! WE"LL DIE !!!!! ARGHH !!! HURRY !!!! SHE"LL KILL US WTH HER OVERWHELMED HOMEWORKS !!!! NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! I STILL HAVE LOTS OF GIRLS TO DATE !!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!

( he run as fast as he could towards the stairs and....you just so...dumbstruck that you paused for a moment before you quickly trailing after him . feeling scared alittle because ......)

~~~~~~~~ : they do look scared . oh my ....how scary is MRS . Won is ......ottoeke.....I'm too scared now .....  ( you pout and shedding your little tears while running as fast as you could to your class ) 

( as soon as you arrive in your class , you open the door and you see minwoo and youngmin standing in front of the class . you turn your gaze to someONE that stood beside them . And before you can even reasons ....for your lateness ....you've already heard ...)

' THAT'S IT !!!! THREE OF YOU !!! 15 HOMEWORKS FOR TODAY ! NO LESS !! I WANT YOU TO SUBMIT ALL OF IT BY NEXT MONDAY WHICH IS THREE DAY FROM NOW ! A SECOND LATE , I'LL MAKE IT DOUBLE ! "

( all three of you is now ...dumbstruck ...especially Youngmin ...his face really looks like he is going to die . It's like a death call because all of the homeworks is about writing essays !!! about HISTORY ! )

* ARGHH !!! WHAT A DAY !!! FIRST THE KISS AND THEN .....THIS ???? AM I BEEN CURSED ??? * ( you scream out loud in your head while the memories of you kissing with youngmin swirling around in your head )