Study together ( 2 )

Double personalities

By 11: 40 p.m , everyone have done eating including you . So you start to clean up all the dirty plates . You laid out all of dirty plates on the sink and begin to wash them . Just as you done washing all the plates ...you turn around and ....

" I've just done wiping the table . Anything that I can help with ? "

For a moment , you are speechless and just stare at him ...because ...

" I dont think you'll ever help me cleaned up the mess in a million years . I mean like....it's you...YOU ?? "

" Owh ...come onn....you cooked my dinner ...I mean ours....I dont want to owe you anything ...-_- "

" so ...you are saying that by offering yourself to help me...that's the way to repay...me ? "

" Be thankful young lady . although I'm not much of a help ...I still help you ...unlike .....well....themm ?? " says Youngmin ( oopppsss...I mean THE MONKEY ) while jerking his head to the OTHER TWO guys way ....well it's not really a spectacular sight ...you've got to admit ...

At the living room , Kwangmin has already ...dead ?? I mean he has totally fainted ? collapse ? after eating all of the foods ...well...no wonder ...you thought ...* he ates 4 plates of rice * . And as for Minwoo oppa...he is well....he is not totally passed out ..but he really is reaching ....You can see the drowsiness on his face ...and in a minute ...somehow you can hear a tiny snore comes out from his mouth . 

( ~~~~~~~~~ P.O.V )

Youngmin : oh wow....they totally dead now . I dont think they are going to wake up even if we shouts pass through their ears . so tell me ~~~~~~~~ did you put a sleeping draught or something in the food back then ? you are soooooo cheeky for a nerd . 

~~~~~~~~~ : excuse me ??? why should I put a sleeping draught in the food ? It's not going to give me any goodd ..

Youngmin : well...who knows ...maybe when all of us had already asleep ..then you are going to take our photos and boast to the world that you got three handsome lads sleeping over in your house . And our pictures will be hanged on your wall . make sure when anyone enters they'll have a good glance on what a 'collection ' you've got .

~~~~~~~~~~ : hahaha...three handsome lads ??? and who is the third ?? you ??  know what ? I don't think people will be fascinated to see a picture of a monkey hanged on my wall . And hanging a picture of someone sleeping is soooo lameee ....It's not like I dont have any beautiful photos to hang up there .

Youngmin : ooooo....so then ....you do have a beautiful pictures to hang on the wall ?? that will be a surprise . considering ....your style ? I wonder what beautiful looks like to you ? or are you just going to hang sceneries of places that you have been ? obviously WITHOUT you in it because if you are in the pictures ...pretty much the beautiful sceneries will look like cemeteries . ( he said while smirking at you )

~~~~~~~~~ : errrghhhh....are you going to stay ? ( you said while glaring at him )

Youngmin : well ....it's past midnight already . Are you expecting me to go home and left my brother and my bestfriend here ? 

~~~~~~~~~ : I don't mind them...but YOU....you are MORE than just a problem . 

Youngmin : ME ? a problem ?? why ??? you are afraid that I'm going to sneak inside your bedroom while you are sleeping and you or something ? 

As you hearing his words ....your jaw begin to tighten with worries . well he is a monkey ...he has no manners or whatsoever . he can do anything to you ..as you begin to open your mouth to speak ...you was cut out by his words ...

Youngmin : I know what you are thinking ...but unfortunately I have no taste in nerds so don't get your hopes high . maybe if you are a little bit beautiful , you might thinking that you are in danger sleeping with three guys in a same house . But since you are not ...trust me ....you have nothing to worry about . ( he said while making a bored + I'm TOO GOOD face )

you glare at him ...at this time ...you REALLY REALLY want to chase him OUT of the house ....but since it's already one in the morning ...you let it pass .

* I can't possibly throw him out of this house at this time ....it's late already . ergghhhh....goddddd ....why must this thing happen to meee ??? I already knew from the moment he stepped his feet in this house ....everything's are going to be a DISASTERR ....ERGHHHHH !!! * ( you mumbling and screaming in your head ) . after getting yourself calmed , you look at him face to face and says ...

~~~~~~~~ : I believe that you are going to stay here for a night . since this is my house ...obey my rules ...or else ...you are going to be kicked OUT . understood ?? 

His mouth begin to form to object all of your going-to-be-rules . but you hurriedly pointed your finger to the door . so he shut his mouth close . 

~~~~~~~~~ : FIRST...you are going to act like a PROPER GUEST . And you know what I mean ...

                     SECONDLY...DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO GO INSIDE MY BEDROOM 

                     And LASTLY...since tomorrow is saturday ...and we have no school on saturday ....I will be waking up late . So make sure ...when I wake up ...YOU ARE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN IN THIS HOUSE . get it ? ( you said while snaring at him ) . 

He put on a grim face and slowly ...he says ...."yes" . you eyed him to make sure he is not lying and stick to the deal . Momentarily ...He suddenly beamed at you and said ..." So...can I ....sleep now ?? It will be nice thou if you lend me a blanket " . you then walk upstairs to take spare pillows and blankets to give them .

Meanwhile .......

( Youngmin's P.o.V )

* GODDDD ....who does she think she iss ???? she is not even THAT BEAUTIFUL !! erghhhh !!! and she dare to give me orders ???? I don't care if this is her house ....I've got my own rights to do whatever I wanttt *

As you descend from the stairs carrying the blankets you suddenly trips .....and....without thinking .. Youngmin hurriedly go to save you ...and at that moment ....somehow ...your spectacles fall to the ground ....and break . As youngmin sees your face ....both of you begin to stare into each others eyes while remembering your both first encounters at the school hallway . 

~~~~~~~~~~ : * OMG ...this is badd ....with both of us only inches from each other ...he is going to recognise me * ( you hurriedly shoved him aside and run upstairs and lock yourself in your room ) 

( In your room ...your p.o.v ) 

" OMG ....ottoekeeee ...my spectacless ...he saw mee....w....what should I do ?? e....everything's are going to be alright , right ? he...he... didn't know me , did he ? e...e...everythings are going to be alright ..." ( but as you said this ...you knows...that everything's are not alright and tears begin to form in your eyes while you are hugging your favorite bear and scanning your bedroom while the memories of your old school life begin to flash in front of your eyes )

and your favorite teddy's

( Youngmin's P.o.v )

* I must be overthinking ...but ....is that ....was that....z...z...zie ?? what's she....why she....i...is...is she is the same person ?? i...it can't be...right ??? I....I mean....~~~~~~~~ ah...can't be.....t...that...girl ? z..z...zie ??

His face are too dumbstruck and while he is wiping his own face in disbelieve ...he knows ...he has to do something about this ... 

* I have to find a proof ....m...maybe...she's got a twin sister or ...s...something...t...that...can't be herr.....i...it doesn't make sense.....I....I.....erghhh .....b...but.....in case....i...if...zie is....her....w...what should ...I do ??