Chapter 9

My Maid, My Master

Amber was really excited. Yana had just called her to tell her that she had a day off. Yes! She could go see her family and hang with them! And she'd be free from that annoying Sehun for the whole day! Thinking about it just made her even happier. She hummed as she packed to spend a night at her mom's. It was going to be a blast! Ohh she could just feel it. She hurriedly packed and wrote Sehun a note. Then got a ride from the driver and away she went.

Sehun opened his eyes. Why wasn't Amber cooking anything? Maybe she was still asleep. She must be very tired after that trip yesterday. He smiled thinking about it. He smiled till his cheeks hurt. Then he got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Sehun was going to surprise Amber with the delicious food. 

He put his apron on, washed his hands, and began making breakfast. First he cracked eggs. That was a fail. Oh well. It was still cracked. Then he turn the stove on after ten minutes of trying to figure it out. Put the egg in and waited. This was the first time he had cooked and really wasn't that good at it. Sehun went to daydream only to be awaken by a burning smell and the smoke alarm going off.

"Shoot! Owww ow that burns!" Sehun exclaimed when trying to get the burning pan off the stove. Where was Amber? The maids and butlers came in as soon as they heard the alarm. What was their master who had never cooked in his entire life doing in the kitchen? They would know later but now to help him 

The maids turned the stove off, stopped the smoke alarm, and tried to save the eggs. While the butlers made.sure he was okay. They were seriously making a fuss over nothing. They even had the first aid kit out! They checked to see if he had burnt makes, which he didn't. Then checked for any scratches, which he didn't also. He wasn't hurt. He didn't have any scratches. Nothing at all. Sehun was now angry. "Stop. I'm fine. I'm not hurt. I don't have burnt marks. I don't have any scratches. I'm fine okay! And use definitely don't need no first aid kit."

The maids and butlers bowed. They were only doing their job. If he was found with a bruise scratch or anything at all they would all lose their job. After inspection him and cleaning up they went back to doing what needed to be done.

Sehun sighed. Where was Amber? He checked her room, checked the bathroom, and every other room that existed. She was now where to he found. After hours of searching he gave up and went to get himslef a glass of water where he found a note. It was from Amber.  It said,"I'm going to my mom's for today and will be back tomorrow. Your mom gave me a day off. Don't worry about me! Ask the cook to make you your meals, take showers, be sure to study, and don't go to sleep too late. Love Amber."

He smirked. Who would he worried about her? Yeah he totally wasn't worried. And who was she to tell him what to do. She wasn't his mom. His smirk turned to a frown. Now what was he going to do for the whole day? Go to town? No. Sleep? Nope. Play at the beach? That would remind him of Amber. Wait, Amber! He would go to her! Now where did she live? After asking the driver he asked him to drive him to where Amber lived.

They came to a halt in a small place.He had never seen it before. The houses were so small and cramped. There were people begging on the dirty streets. Sehun eyes unknowingly became wet. He had just realized how lucky he was to be able to afford all the goods. While they. The people were begging just for a days meal. It reminded him of what Amber had told him yesterday. 

Flashback:

On the way home Amber told Sehun of her home. "People everywhere are poor. Some don't have a home to live. Some so poor they don't have proper clothing. Little kids running bare into the streets shouting because of hunger. Parents try to soothe their children's by singing. People selling whatever they have just for one meal. All around me people are poor and are starving but never do they steal, commit crimes, or shout at each other. Everyone tries to help out. No one is selfish. That's why I like my home."

Sehun was in disgust. People begging? children's? No homes? What kind of place was that. "That is the most weirdest thing I've heard. Why can't they afford even one loaf of bread?"

Amber shook her head. "That is easy for you to say. You grew up with a silver or perhaps a gold spoon feeding you. Your parents are filthy rich so you don't have to worry. But they do."

After seeing the actual place for himself he was disgusted at himself. Sehun got out of the car, pulled out his wallet and gave a little to each that he saw begging. They bowed with thanks, some crying for they had never seen so much money. Then he went to look for Amber. Her house was very small with a door that needed repainting. He knocked and waited for her to open.

"Sehun? What are you doing here? How did you get here?" Amber was confused and wanted to know. Nonetheless she let him in. She introduced him to her mom and brother. "And this is my brother Youngjae."

Ahhh. So they were siblings. How stupid was he. He bowed and introduced himself. Without telling Amber why he came he asked,"Amber can we come here after lessons to help out?"

She was surprised. But she soon smiled. "Of course Sehun"

He gave her the I'm only letting you call me that since your mom is here but that doesn't mean you can call me that you still have to call me master look. And she understood. After dinner and chatting with her family he ended up staying the night.

"I'm supposed to sleep on the couch?" Sehun asked. 

Amber nodded her head slowly. "Sorry but there's no room left."

"Amber! Let that poor boy sleep in your room. It will be too cold out there. You hear me?" Amber's mom called out to her.

"Deh Omma." Amber sighed. Looks like she'll be sleeping with him again.

Sehun was so thankful for Amber's mom. Not only did she save him from the cold he get to sleep with Amber! He jumped on to her bed and went to bed straight away. Amber groaned and reluctantly went to bed. So much for getting rid of him 

 

 

 

 

Ughh yeah. This chapter wasn't all that good but unfortunately hope you still read it!