Chapter 8

My Maid, My Master

Sehun opened one eye then the other. He began to stretch his arms but something was on his right arm. Huh? He looked over there and was really surprised to see Amber!! How did she get there? When did she get there? Who cares? This was comfortable with her there.

Amber yawned and rubbed her eyes. Once she actually opened her eyes she noticed that she wasn't in her own room. Where was she? She turned and Sehun? What? She frantically got up only to feel herself with no clothes. What the hell happened? "Sehun! Wake up! What happened?"

Sehun shrugged."How am I supposed to know? You were the one that came into my room."

Think Amber think. Flashback:

After Amber was done showering she dried her hair with a blow dryer. After that she went into the kitchen for a midnight snack. After a quick snack of peanut butter and jelly she felt thirsty so she drank some water not knowing that Sehun had put sleeping pills in it for himself. He was going to drink it to help him sleep but he had fallen asleep surprisingly. After that she was really tired so she went to her bedroom. But it was Sehun. The doors all looked the same to her so she just went into a random door not knowing which was which. And she fell asleep. But in the middle of the night she got really hot so she took her shirt off and then her pants leaving her with just her undergarments. That's how she ended up in Sehun's room.

Amber turned red telling Sehun the story. She hid herself with the blankets. Sehun blushed knowing that he slept with Amber on my with her undergarments. "I'll go out so you can change." Sehun shyly said. Amber nodded.

She was so embarrassed. How would she face him now? Ugh Amber. Great. She quickly put her shirt and pants on before going out with a red face. 

Sehun could see her red face. She must be really embarrassed."It's okay Amber. I'll just pretend that never happened. Okay?"

Amber nodded. She was ever so glad."Thanks Sehun. You're the best!."

"I know I am." Sehun said. He was too proud.

After breakfast Amber took Sehun out on a walk."Dress for the weather. It's going to be a little hot."

Sehun whined. He hated walks. Especially in the summer."Why are we going on a walk?"

"Because on the way we can talk about honorific." Amber replied. 

Amber went into his room and picked his clothes. She picked khaki shorts, a white t-shirt, Jordan's, and a snapback. For herself a fitting t shirt, skinny jeans, snapback, sandals, and her vans.

They were walking outside when Amber looked behind her. Sehun was slowly dying. She let out a giggle. She went back to him held his hand and dragged him so he would go faster. Sehun's heart leaped at just the touch of her hand. It was amazing what she could do to him. This was only a baby step. 

"I'll ask questions and you answer okay?" Amber said to him.

Sehun lazily nodded his head. "Okay, How long do you bow to your elders?"

Sehun thought hard."Five seconds?"

Amber shook her head. "The answer is seven point two second."(I don't really know. It's just made up. Go with the flow.)

Sehun looked shocked."What! How can a person count seven point two seconds? Is that even possible?"

"It actually is master." Amber replied making him look stupid.

"Okay another question. Whom shall you bow to? Only elders? Or your sunbaes and hoobaes?"

Sehun smiled. This was easy."Only your elders of course. Right?"

Amber shook her head again."You have to bow to everyone. It shows respect master."

Sehun felt aggravated. He didn't want to do this anymore."This is stupid. I don't want to do this!"

Amber remembered Mrs.Oh telling her not to force Sehun into some thing he doesn't like. He could be really scary. "Ok then let's go get some ice cream!"

Sehun smiled like a little kid. Ice cream! Amber asked one of the driver to drive them to town. And off they went. 

Sehun was spellbound by the beauty of the town. The sky was baby blue, the sun happily shining, the people all smiling and laughing. This place was paradise. As soon as they stopped Sehun took Amber's hand and lead her out the car to the beautiful town. 

He dragged her around as if he had been living here his whole life. They went from store to store sampling and eating delicious food. And shopping for little things like necklaces, bracelets, and etc. 

Amber saw a ddokbokki shop and took Sehun arm and lead him. "Ajumma, four bowls of ddokbokki please."

Sehun was confused. There was only two of them. Was she going to eat it all? The sales aunty smiled at the two. "Aigoo look at you two. Aren't you just the cutest things ever? But aren't you a bit young to get married? Seems like still in high school."

Amber was going to tell her she was wrong and that they were just friends but Sehun butted in."Ajumma there's a saying. There's no age in love. Haven't you heard?"

The aunty laughed."yes yes that's true dear. Anyways take care of each other. And eat the ddokbokki well."

Amber just stared at Sehun blankly. Did he just say what she think what he just said? 

Sehun sat Amber down and closed her open mouth by shoving a rice cake in there. Amber munched on the rice cake forgetting about what just happened. She kept on eating and eating till everything was gone. Sehun laughed as he watched Amber eat. Who could be this cute when eating? After they were done Sehun wondered why Amber brought another bowl.

When they went back to the car Amber gave the driver the delicious bowl of ddokbokki. "Thank you for driving and waiting for us here patiently sir. Please enjoy the rice cakes as a thank you. Please eat it well."

The driver was very pleased. Sehun was very surprised. Amber had the heart of a princess.