Chapter 5

My Maid, My Master

Amber woke up to see Sehun's handsome face on her shoulder."Omo..." They didn't do anything right? She for some reason didn't want to move at all. She felt so comfortable just laying there with him. But this isn't right. She got up from the couch slowly took Sehun's arm off her shoulder and silently walked to the bathroom. Amber brushed her teeth and brushed her hair. Then she heard the whines of Sehun. She quickly ran out of the bathroom and saw Sehun all over the couch saying,"baygopiyo. Jeonun baygopiyo. Amber baygopaiyo..."

She snorted. What a kid... "let me finish brushing my teeth first ararso?"

Sehun nodded cutely and waited patiently for Amber to finish. While waiting,"Ambeerrr palli palli."

She finished her business and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. She didn't have to but she felt like it. And Sehun's whining was too cute to ignore. Sehun watched Amber shuffle in the kitchen to make breakfast and he felt bad. Because he wanted to eat Amber was now cutely running in the kitchen. He felt obliged to help her though he had never entered the kitchen to help but rather to eat. Well there was a first time for everything!

Sehun silently walked over to Amber and help her set the plates dow surprising her. "maybe you aren't a kid after all."

"huh?' Sehun so focused on trying not to break the plates didn't hear what she said. Amber just shook her head and smiled. After all was done in the kitchen they sat down to eat. Sehun sighed. Working in the kitchen was hard work. He wondered how Amber did it everyday. "tired?"

"no. I'm just very hungry." What a coward. Too mighty to say what he actally feels.

After breakfast was free time since Amber really didn't want to teach in the morning and she felt Sehun needed time to rest from yesterday. He had worked hard. "Amber when are we hitting the books?"

Huh? Sehun was asking about the books? Yesterday he was compalining that he's never seen books so thick and now he's asking for them?

"Ummm not yet. You have free tiem for now. But we'll start at 2."

Sehun nodded. He wondered what Amber would do today. Go to the beach? Read a book? Sleep? He just watched what she was doing and copied her. To get her mad. She was so cute when she was mad. LOL... 

This was a great day to call her brother and mom. She dialed the house number and waited patiently for them to answer. " hello? Youngaje ah! Noona missed you! How are you doing? Good good. Be good to omma okay? Omma, is Luna helping out? Yes omma i'm doing fine.."

Sehun sneaked around the corner and hugged the wall trying to listen to Amber's conversation. No he was not stalking. He was just curious.

"I love you omma. Youngaje ah take care of her okay? Yes. Noona loves you too. Bye." Amber hung uo and gave a breath of relief. Her mom and brother were doing fine. And that's all she needed to know.

Did Amber have a boyfriend that was younger than her? She used noona. So it could be her little brother. But never in his life has he seen a sister says she loves her little brother so that couldn't be it. So she did have a boyfriend! Was her boyfriend taking care of mother for her? Omo stop thinking Sehunnie. Why do you care? That's her life and she can have a boyfriend fro all he cared.\

After listeniing to Amber's conversation he felt sour... Very sour...

Amber noticed Sehun's changes. He went from being nice to a douchebag. What a bipolar kid...

She spent her free time going to the beach and reading books. At 2 she called Sehun who was sleeping in his room. She walked and stopped at his door. His rule was not to enter his room. How could she wake him up without entering his room? Aish... Jinja...

"OH SEHUN!!!. WAKE UP. IT'S TIME TO STUDY!!!!!" Amber yelled from the top of her lungs. After that she could barely talk. Sehun grumbled. Ughh. He checked his phone to see it was 2. Time to face her...

He reluctantly got up from his comfy bed and put on his pants. He didn't like sleeping with jeans on. He took his time walking to the living room where Amber was waiting patiently for him. He stopped at the corner of the wall. She looked so pretty so concentrated... No. She has a boyfriend. Sehun was considered a play boy but he don't mess with other people's girls. 

"Hurry up and start talking. I want to sleep." Sehun anpped at her first thing he sat down.

Amber looked at him with a confused face."okay?" She opened the books and started reading. "When in front of cameras, show your good side. Smile a big smile, bow a 90%, look straight into the camera..." She stopped reading to see that Sehun had already dozed off. What did he do that was so tiring today? She shrugged and closed the books.

She got up and tried to carry him to his room but he was really heavy. So instead she just grabbed a pillow and a blanket and placed it on him. She looked at his beautiful face that seemed like it was glowing, and a very fast beating of her heart grew. She placed her hand over her heart to tell it to stop. But it wouldn't listen to her. It kept on beating rapidly just at the sight of Sehun's sleeping face...

Sehun secetly smiled as Amber had really thought he was sleeping. He just didn't want to face her when he couldn't control his mind from thinking about her. His smile turned into a frown knowing she was already tooken by a guy named Youngjae. Lucky guy...

He secretly watched Amber read and sometimes she would steal a glance at him making his heart skip a beat. He watched her till her head couldn't hold her up anymore.

Sehun ran to grab her before her head hit the table. Sehun stood up to send her back to her room but temptation grew inside of him. The little Sehun devil was telling him to let her sleep in the living room and make herthink she fell asleep reading. But his angel side was telling him to send her back to her room and that she already have a boyfriend. Usaully he listens to the angel but this was his one chance to be with Amber. He didn't want to do anything else but stay with her and keep her warm. Just this time. Just this time. Only this time...

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys for not updating earlier. School got to me. Well hope you guys like this chapter!!