Chapter 4

My Maid, My Master

Since Amber had already went over basic polite conversations with him she had the rest of the day off. Sehun mother said, Dear you have the rest of the year to teach him. So only one session a day. I'm afraid sehunnie will get tired. He's a growing boy and he needs rest. So only one a day. After you finish you have the rest of the day off.

What an awesome job except for the fact that she had to be with him but everything else was awesome. Amber changed shoes and went out to take a stroll on the beach. She ran like a little five year old as she got closer to the water. 

The beach was her favorite place in the whole wide world! It contained all of her happiest and saddest moment in life. Amber took off her sandal and put her toes into the warm sand. It felt so soothing like a message but better.

When a wave would come she would run into it like a child screaming with full happiness not caring about anything else in the world.

Sehun watched Amber have fun as he ate a sandwich. She looked so carefree. And beautiful. Never had he seen someone having so much fun alone on the beach. He unknowingly smiled seeing her childish side. They were similar in some ways like that. After finishing his sandwich he joined her.

"What are you doing here?" Her asked him.

"Uh can you not see? I'm tanning. What are you doing here?" Sehun snapped back.

"Having fun duh."

"You're supposed to call me master."

"Only on session. You're mother said so. Only one session a day and then you're free for the rest of the day." Amber imitated his mother.

Dang it. "Whatver"

He set a chair down and began to apply lotion to himself. Since he couldn't reach his back even with his long arms he asked Amber.

"Help me put lotion on my back." He said demanding.

"Eww no. Put it by your self." Amber said making a face.

Sehun laughed at her before turning serious and demanding again."well then I'll just have to tell my mother that..."

"Fine fine. Give it."

Yehet. His mother's name would always come in handy. Now he knew what to say if she didn't do what he wanted. Life was awesome.

Amber rubbed the lotion on his broad back. If it wasn't for the money she would have karate kicked him to do it his self. Rich people problems. Always asking others to do stuff for them even if they can do it by their self. Like brushing their teeth or putting on lotion. 

Sehun secretly smiled. Amber was so cute when she was mad. He should make her mad more often... hehehe.

After Sehun had ruined her perfect time at the beach she went back inside only to be followed by Sehun. Gosh he was annoying.

Amber was hungry so she decided to make food when Sehun wanted some too. She denied but he brought up his mother's name. Is he really using this against her? The answer was yes.

She made ramyun since she felt too lazy to cook him any good food. She then gave him the bowls and chopsticks and went on eating.

"Stop staring at me you "

Sehun blinked. He turned red. He just got caught staring at her. 

"Ya I can stare at you all I want. And you need to call me master before I dial my mom's number."

Amber groaned and in her sweetest girliest voice,"yes master."

Sehun giggled at her. She really had a feminine voice if she wanted to. He quickly finished his ramyun and continued to stare at her eating. 

Amber really did not like when people looked at her when she ate. Sehun was worse.

"Please stop looking at me master. It's really uncomfortable for me." Amber pleaded him.

"Fine." Only because I think you're puppy dog eyes were cute. That's it.

Amber sighed a breath of relief and continued to finish eating her noodles. Sehun switched the channels here and there till he found a cartoon he really enjoyed. Tom and Jerry.

Amber heard laughter coming from the living room and she went to check it. It was Sehun laughing as he watched Tom and Jerry. What a childish nineteen year old. But she joined him in the living room.

Sehun noticed Amber coming in so he scoot down to make room for her. Together they laughed at the mouse and cat's silliness and stayed up till both of them fell asleep on the couch.

 

 

 

Chaps four is done!!! Thx for reading guys.