Chapter 11

My Maid, My Master

Amber was so used to waking up with Sehun by her side that it was a normal thing for her now. She brushed the hair out of his eyes and quietly whispered good morning. She then went into the bathroom to wash up. After that was taken care of she began to make breakfast. 

Sehun opened one eye then the next. Something good was cooking. He immediately got up and washed and sat his buttocks on the chair waiting for the delicious food to be put down. Today she made eggs and bacon with orange juice. Yummy! 

After breakfast they went out to the balcony to study out there since it was such a beautiful morning. He groaned.  Ugh greetings again."Hmp how many times are we going to study greetings?"

"Till I say so." Amber said with a little bit of sass.

He whined like a little kid. He had no power over her while session. Ugh. Without saying anything further more he began to read. "Greetings is a way of showing respect blah blah blah. And blah blah blah. When you blah blah blah blah-"

"Oh Sehun! Read like I taught you to!" Amber said sternly. Sehun was scared. This was the side of Amber he had never seen.

He nodded his head and began to read. "Greetings is a way of showing respect to elders and kindness to youngins. There are many ways in which people do so. A simple hi is enough in the United States. In other places like China Japan and Korea you bow." And so forth.

Never in his life had his jaw hurted so much before. Reading was bad for him. He knew it. Someday it would kill him. It was just too much.

"Maid, can I stop now? This is so tiring!!"

She snorted."Try teaching an annoying brat."

Sehun didn't catch that."What?"

"Nothing. Yes you may stop now. We'll continue tomorrow. Oh and your mom text me and said you have a party to go to tomorrow. We'll see if learning greetings pays off. Please do look good for me. I don't want to lose this job"

He nodded without hearing much and went to his bedroom to take a little nap. Amber wondered what was that about Sehun that made her heart skip a beat each time. It was all a mystery to her.

He laid on his bed wondering why he couldn't think straight when Amber was by his side. Never in his life had he Oh Sehun felt that way before. Did she say party?

"Maid!!!" Sehun impatiently shouted.

"What?"

"Did you say something about a party?"

"Did you not hear me talk for thirty minutes explaining to you?"

He shrugged. She sighed.

"Yes there's a party tomorrow. At I think the Jungs?"

Sehun groaned. Not the Jungs. He remembered last time he went he was being treated to pieces by the sisters."Do I have to go?"

She nodded."What's so bad about it?"

So he began. He began to explain all the ways the Jung sisters tormented him."First they act really sweet in front of my parents and after they're gone I'm dead."

"So so they like don't like you or something?"

"No. They love me!"

She laughed."Whats so bad about that?"

"They fight over me Amber."

Woah. Sehun just called her Amber. Hallelujah.

After he was done explaining the things they did to him she was nearly dying from laughter."Oh my gosh. I can't breathe. Hahahha."

He couldn't stop himself but laugh along with her. Her laugh was very addicting and it caught on fats. It was like music in his ears. Very melodious and nice for the ear unlike Jessica and Krystal's flirtatious laugh.

They spent the evening talking and laughing. It was probably the best moments with Sehun for her. Never had she laughed so much. And never had he felt he was happy this much. Thanks to the Jungs sisters they were harmonious in laughter.

 

At night in her bedroom she lied awake thinking about the day. She felt herself blush and a tingle inside her stomach that made her feel warm and happy. "Gosh why am I thinking about him?"

Inside Sehun's room he too was thinking about the day that he had spent laughing and talking with Amber. He remembered her laugh that made him unknowingly smile. He pictured her cute face when she laughed. It was all too cute. 

 

 

 

 

Umm. Sorry for the bad chap last time. But hopefully this is better.