Chapter 3

My Maid, My Master

Sehun peeked through the crack of the door to Amber's room. She was still sleeping soundly. Of course it was only 4:00 in the morning. He couldn't sleep so now here he was in front of Amber's room like a stalker. He did not know what to do. Think. Think. Think... Perfect!

"Amber wake up! I want to eat waffles!!! Wake up!" Sehun screamed at the top of his lungs.

Amber slowly stirred and opened her eyes. There was Sehun screaming like a child. 

"What time is it?" Amber sleepily asked.

"Time for you to make me breakfast!"

Amber nodded and waved him off. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She took a shower and changed. Then she hurried off into the kitchen to make waffles for Sehun.

While she was making waffles she felt a pair of eyes on her.

"Omo! You scared me. How long have you been there?"

"Since you started." Sehun replied eyes still on her.

Amber soon forgot him and went back to cooking. After she was done Sehun immediately sat down and gobbled all the food up. Amber just watched him. He was like a cute little kid when eating his food. He reminded her of Youngjae.

Sehun POV

This food is bomb!! I want her to cook for me everyday!! Well I do have her for an entire year might as well make it worth.

At first Sehun had whole heartedly disagreed to this idea. He was not going to be stuck with a complete stranger for one whole year. At least with the others he stayed home but this time he had to go some where far. His mom almost had let him off but his dad stayed firm to his word. Mr.Oh had spoiled him too much already no way was he letting go of this idea. 

Sehun now actually liked the idea. He would have lots of fun teasing her and making her do whatever he wants!!! This was going to be the best. Forget his idea to make her leave yesterday. Her food was delicious and that's all he cared.

"Since you're done let's go over the basics of proper korean."

"But I already know proper korean!! I should know. I'm korean!" Sehun shouted.

Amber nodded."you should already know but you're parents just want to make sure. And also when to use them."

Sehun could have disagreed right away like every other time but this time he didn't. One look at Amber and he couldn't disagree. And he did not know why.

Amber took out humongous books from the library and laid it all in front of him. Never in his entire had he seen any books like that. Or so much books. He already had a headache.

Amber laughed when she saw Sehun's expression. His face was priceless.

"Have you never seen a book before?"

"Yeah but never one this fat..."

Amber smiled again. Sehun still really was a child. That reminds her she doesn't know his age.

"Master how old are you?"

Without even thinking. "19"

"Bwoh?? You're older than me?"

"How old are you maid?" Sehun asked.

"17"

"Ha! Since I'm older than you you have to respect me!!!"

"Who said?"

"I said. And if you don't. You can forget about your paycheck." Sehun smiled with pride.

Amber groaned. Another reason for him to treat her like a slave...

"Whatever. Let's get going with the lesson."

"Annyeonghaseyeo. Annyeongshamikka. Jal Jinitsiyo? Oh my gosh it's too much!" Sehun screamed. This was the most reading he's done in ages. What was worse was that Amber made him write the long words neatly over and over again. Then he had to do the proper bow till his backs hurt. Why didn't he just say stop he had no idea why.

Amber laughed at the poor guy. This seems to be so much for him.

"Stop laughing at me. What kind of maids laugh at their master?" Sehun questioned her.

This kind." And she pointed at herself. 

Sehun groaned. Then he pointed to his stomach. It was grumbling with hunger. 

"Master it has only been an hour since you ate. Not even."

"I don't care. I'm hungry!!"

Amber shook her head and checked her phone when she felt it vibrated. It was a message from Mrs.Oh.

Dear, Sehun doesn't wake up till 12 so you might have to cancel starting at 9. 

What? She checked the time and it was only 5:30! 

"Sehun!!!"

Crap. She found out.

Sehun casually smirked.

"How could you?"

"How could I what?"

"Dont act like you don't know!! You woke me up at 4:00? What kind of evil person are you?!"

"Hey hey... remember your paycheck."

Damn it..."fine whatever. But I won't make you food."

"Why not? You have to. You're my maid!"

"Yeah but your mother not did hire me to cook for you. She hired me to teach you. And there's cooks to do that work!"

"But... I only like your cooking!"

"What?"

"I said nothing. Fine. I'll go wake up the chef. Meanie."

And he stomped off. He looked back to see if she would say come back I'll make it for you but no that didnt happen. 

 

 

 

Lol sehunnie is such a kid...