Chapter 7

My Maid, My Master

"Please hurry up master." Amber called out to Sehun. What was taking him so long?

Sehun snorted."What kind of maid tells their master to hurry up?"

"Hey at least I said please." Amber snapped back.

"Did you forget about your check?" 

Crap. Today she was getting paid and no way was he going to ruin that for her."Sorry master. Take as long as you want."

Sehun laughed in victory. But he really didn't want her to wait any longer so he hurried and chose an outfit to wear. It would be much quicker if Amber did it. Why didn't he think of that earlier?

He poked his head out from his room. "Maid, come here." And there she was.

"Yes master?" Amber sweetly asked.

"From this day on you'll have to choose my closets."

"What? But I thought you said not to enter your room?" Amber couldn't believe her ears. First she becomes his tutor, then his cook, after that his maid, and now his own personal stylist?

"I changed my mind. Anyways you have already entered my room before." Sehun told her without looking at her.

"But that was because you pretended to he sick. And I was being a good person by helping you." Amber fought back.

"Whos the master here?" Sehun asked her.

She sighed and pointed to him. "Exactly. Now do as I say."

After choosing his clothes they made their way out to meet the tea expert. On the way everything was so quiet and awkward. No one spoke or made a noise. Finally they reached their destination. Amber felt like she was being buried alive in the car. Finally fresh air.

Amber led Sehun into the room. "Annyeonghaseyeo I'm Amber and this is Sehun the student."

"Why aren't you Oh Sehun? The son of the Oh Coorporation?"  The lady asked him.

Sehun nodded and bowed to her. The lady was all nice to him and greeted him ever so sweetly. While to Amber she just ignored. Wow. How fast the ladies mood changed when she find out that Sehun was rich. Typical people.

Amber just stayed in the corner watching Sehun trying to pour the tea. She laughed at his mistakes quietly and clapped when he succeed.

Finally they were done. Sehun felt like his back was going to break while Amber thought she would die from boredom. Sehun and Amber bowed to the lady although the lady only had eyes on Sehun. He felt that the lady didn't like Amber and he felt mad. So he took her hand after saying goodbye and dragged her to the car.

"Ouch man I mean master it hurts." Amber whined. His hands were huge. 

"Shut up and get into the car." Sehun commanded her. And she obeyed.

Sehun looked to his side and saw that Amber had fallen asleep so he placed her head on his shoulders. He too soon fell asleep. The driver woke them up and when they realised their position they blushed.

"Maid! I'm hungry. Go make me food." Sehun shouted to Amber.

Amber sighed and got her off her comfy bed and went to the kitchen to make food for annoying Sehun. 

As soon as he smelled the delicious aroma he jumped from the couch and into the kitchen. "Palli. Palli. I'm hungry!"

"Master you need to 've patience. It's almost done."

"What did you say?" Sehun asked her.

Amber shook her head."nothing."

She set the food down and watch him eat. After that she went to the living room to watch tv. While she was watching she got a phone call from Sehun mom."Yes? Oh yes. He behaves and is doing really good. Yes Mrs. Mhm. Where? Oh thank you very much."

She smiled and told Sehun she would be back.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere." And without waiting to hear what he wanted to say she was out.

Amber smiled as she revived her check. This was a lot. Maybe she should buy something for Sehun. 

She roamed the store until she saw something that was really cute. She purchased it and went back to him.

Sehun lazily scattered himself on the couch waiting for Amber to come home. Where could she be? Was she at a date with her boyfriend? Huh....

"Master!" Amber called out to Sehun to see him fast asleep. She sighed and helped him to his room. She said goodnight and closed his lights.

Amber dialed her mother's number."Omma. How are you? I'm fine don't worry about me. How is Jae? Jinja? That's good to hear. Take care Omma. Bye."

Amber hung up and went to take a shower. After a refreshing shower she went to sleep. In the wrong room....

 

 

 

 

 

Hehehe Amber is sleeping in the wrong room.