Chapter 22

My Maid, My Master

It has been a week since he stayed with Amber and her family. He thought unwound be easier but boy was it hard! Him and Amber had to wake up early to goto their jobs and come back late at night with out rest.

 Amber's mom's eyesight was getting better and better by the day so was her brothers legs. They were pretty much going on their own without help. Youngjae had improve so much in his studies and every thing he did. Amber's mom was slowly cooking, washing the laundry and cleaning around the house.

 

 Sehun on the other hand lost weight and figured out how hard life was. "Amber, I didn't know life could be so hard." He whined.

 

She laughed and sat on his lap."Now you know. Sehun are you sure you can withstand living like this?"

 

He kissed her earlobe and whispered,"I wouldn't have it any other way."

 

As time passed he got used to it and with the extra hand the Liu managed to save enough money to help build the town but by bit. Pretty soon everyone started helping out. Just within a few months the town was improving and was just like when it was built.

 

Amber's life had improved. She had her family and the love of her life with her. They weren't so poor anymore. And neither was the town's people. She thought to herself,"Now we can all live happily!"

 

But she said those words too fast. One beautiful summer evening a limousine pulled up on the drive of Amber's home. Black high heels showing first then out came Sehun's mother. He stepped up knowing it wasn't good. 

 

Taking off her sunglasses she gasped as she saw her son."Oh! My beautiful son! Look how skinny you are. Did they not feed you? Mommy's heart break just looking at you. Look how skinny and pale you've gotten. Please come home with Omma and Omma will feed you up. My son. If I knew you were living like this earlier I would have come for you since day one."

 

He sighed knowing his mother was sent by his father. He knew his mom on my married him for his money anyways. "Tell appa I have no intention of going back. I'm staying here and that's that." 

 

Amber's mother worried thinking she had caused a family issue,"Dear is it a problem if you stay here?"

 

His mother said yes, he denied. "Omonim I love staying here. There's no problem at all."

 

"Omonim? When did you start calling people mother?"

 

"Shes my omonim. Amber and I are engaged. If you didn't know. Now please leave."

 

"Engaged? With that lowly wench?" Ouch that hurts.

 

"Mother she is not a lowly wench! Please leave if you still want to see me. Other wise this will be your last time" He threatened her.

 

Amber stepped up."Sehunnie maybe you should go back this time. I'm sure they miss you. She is still your mother and he is still your father. I'm sure he's waiting for you. Please. Just this time."

 

He listened to her and climbed into the limo. Yana smiled and handed Amber money which she refused so instead she gave it to Youngjae.

 

He was welcomed by the maids and butlers. His mother lead him to his father's office. "Ah my son! You've come home! I missed you."

 

His father hugged him. He didn't move to hug back. "What do you want?"

 

"Going straight to the point I see. Well listen here. I'm getting old your becoming of age and I thought it would be best to hand the company to you. Of course you will have to find a bride since well.I said so. How's that?"

 

"First of all thank you for thinking about me." He answered sarcastically. "Second of all. No thank you."

 

Well that shocked him. "And why not? Since you were a teen you always wanted to be head of the company why not now?"

 

"Because I don't want to."

 

His father smirked. "You know son. I've kept it in long enough so that you would be happy but now I think it's time to let my little secret out. Your little girlfriend Amber?"

 

"What about her?" He would regret saying those words really soon.

 

"Shes only been sticking to you for.you money."

 

"Thats a lie. And I know it."

 

"She doesn't really love you like she said last time."

 

"Thats another lie."

 

"In fact she has a lover. A long time lover. Been together ever since. But she only stuck to you for cash. How? She knew that you were rich and son of the Oh company. I mean who doesn't? So she convinced your mother to be your tutor knowing you were lacking. Then your Mother pays her big bucks. She makes you fall for her then turns you against me. Son she's been using you. How about today? She was the one that handed you over wasn't she? Well that was also for money. Your mother gave her a year's worth of money just to have you home. Now don't we love you?"

 

"Stop you lies! I know their not true!"

 

But he didn't stop. He went on talking about her and her love for money. He even showed him pictures for proof. 

 

He couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it! There was Amber. Hugging another guy, kissing another guy, she was happy with another guy, they were playing together eating the same ice cream cone, and held hands. He then showed Sehun Amber's text. Saying, Oppa I miss you! Oppa hurry up and come back to me! He became sad, then angry. How could she do this to him?

 

He ran out not seeing his dad's smirk and dance of victory. He drove his car fast as he could not caring about the speed limit. He stopped and saw Amber waiting for him.

 

Soon as she.saw him she ran up and hugged him. "I'm so glad you came back!"

 

"Why? So you can use me? All this time I thought you really loved me. All this time I've been wrong. I was such a fool to believe you. My dad was right. A guy like me and a girl like you can never be together!"

 

"Sehun..." She couldn't utter a word. He was wrongly accusing her! For the first time in her life she let tears slipped out in front of him.

 

"If that's what you believe them so be it. I can't tell you to believe me and I won't. I won't beg you to stay. All I have to say is, I loved you and still do. I've never used anyone in my life and won't ever. I'll keep your words in mind. A guy like you and a girl like me can never be together."

 

She left him regretting his words. But the pictures in his head and the words his father said was still confirming the truth. Or so he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you guys forgive me. If you don't ill try hard to earn it. Chapter I have no idea what i wrote but i hope you guys will still read it. Again sorry for not updating and neglecting my duties as author. Sehun's father is now the cause of the bitter break up. What do you think will happen next?