Chapter 18

My Maid, My Master

 

   Oh Yana sighed for the third time in three minutes. She missed her son truly and wanted so bad to see him but her husband wouldn't let her. "Yeobo, you need to understand that by not visiting him you're helping him. A lot. If you went he wouldn't listen to his tutor and will still act like a spoiled child. Now you don't want that do you?" 

"Of course not. Hmm I guess you're right." Yana gave words of defeat. She just really missed her son. 

 Sehun was tired of all the lessons to stuff he already knew. He knew when to talk and when to not. He knew all the greetings in all the different dialects. He knew how to act in front of cameras. He just didn't want to. If he did he would have a reputation for doing so and people would expect him to do it every single day. That's why he never acted like he cared or knew. Maybe it was time to tell Amber.

 "Amber, I have something to tell you." Sehun said to her without looking up.

Well that was strange. Was he going to break up with her? Or was he going to tell her that everything he said and did was all a lie.

"I'm all ears." She replied.

 "The thing is... I already know all this stuff. I know how to properly act and say. I just don't do them." He told her honestly.

"Well then why don't you do it?" She asked, confused.

He hesitated before going on. "When I do stuff like that people are going to expect it from me all the time. When I make a mistake my life will be over. It's better to stay bad. Or whatever they think. People don't expect highly from you. They don't expect you to be a goody good. And best of all, I can be trouble if I want to."

"I see. Sehun I don't think I can be your teacher anymore." Amber told him. His ears instantly perked up.

"Why not?" 

"Because what's the point of facing you these stuff if you already knew? That's like cheating. I'm getting paid to do nothing and I don't want that. I want money that I worked for not what people give me because they think I'm teaching their kid when I'm really not. My parents raised me better." She explained.

He knew it. She was one of a kind. There was no one else in the world like her. "Then, how will we stay together?"

"There's lots of ways. Phone, or social media. Maybe we can meet up someday." She told him.

He carefully listened me nodded. "That sounds good, but who's going to cook for me?"

She laughed at his silliness. "Sehun you're rich. There are lots of cooks who will cook for you."

 "But I only like yours." He whined.

 "Don't worry I'll cook for you when we meet up. Go on now. Call your mom and tell her."

He hesitated again. He didn't want to. But then Amber would want what was right. He unwilling took out his cellphone and sailed his moms number. Amber listens as he told his mom. Things like these never last. That's what he dad always said. 

"My mom said she's proud and blah blah blah. But do you really have to go?" 

She nodded her head. That evening that spent their last night together as a couple, did what they hadn't done and fell asleep.

In the morning Amber was ready to go. And so was Sehun. He didn't want to stay in the house alone, and without Amber. He kissed her while waiting for his parents to pick him up. "I guess this is farewell for now."

Yana and her husband came out the shiny black car and to Amber's horrible surprise it was him.

She pointed at him with hatred, "YOU!"

 

Hope it's a better chapter. And who's the person our llama hates so much!!