Chapter 21

My Maid, My Master

 "Mom! Jae-Bunny! I'm home!" Amber yelled from the top of her lungs. Once she saw the crooked handle turning she rushed in and hugged her mother on my for it to be a stranger. Well not technically.

 "Amber I see that you're home. Come on in, and how's this handsome man besides you? Mind introducing?"

Sehun bravely stepped up and said,"Annyeonghaseyeo, I'm Oh Sehun, and Amber's fiance."

The lady first smirked then it turned to a frown. How the hell did an ugly duckling get such a handsome fiance? Aren't they a bit too young to be finaces?

"Very well. It's still a pleasure to meet you. I'm Yuri. Kwon Yuri. Amber's one and only dear aunt."

"Wheres my mom and brother?" Amber asked knowing that Yuri was up to no good. Her face told it all.

"Domt worry about them sweetie. They're safe and sound, for now."

"What the hell do you mean? For now?" Amber's rage level was going up and quickly too.

"Feisty. Just like your dead father. Poor brother. Anyways, I don't want to make a bad impression on your handsome friend over there but,"

"You already have.(made a bad impression on me)"

"But, when my dear mother died she left a will. And a big one too. Only to my brother for some reasons. Since he's not alive I thought it would go to me but instead, it goes to his eldest child. Now isn't that unfair? All my life I've been a good child."

"I beg to differ." Amber said cutting Yuri's sentence short.

"Continuing, I've always helped my mother and tried to be the best i could. My brother in the or her hand? He left us to marry a poor and illiterate woman with no charms. Yet she's giving all her money to him? Isn't that a pity?"

Amber was confused. Money? Her dad had always told her that he grew up poor. He had never told her of him having money. She didn't even know she had an ain't till her father's funeral. "What? You want me to sign and say that I give you all the money that belongs to my dad?"

"Yes. Then I will release your brother and mother from the place you'll never find."

"Dont you dare lay a hand on them. If you do, you won't like what I have in store for you."

"Threatening me? Wow so scary. So will you sign or not?"

"Release my mother and brother first."

"You can come out now." Yuri said in her commanding voice.

Her brother came out with crutches and also leading his mom. She rushed to them and hugged them. "Sign now?"

She went over to Yuri and quickly signed the paper. "Now get out of my house! I don't want to ever see your face again!"

Yuri waved then walked out the door only to stop and blow a kiss at Sehun which he didn't even pay attention to.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked her mom and brother.

They both shook their heads. "Why did you come home? It's only Monday."

She then told them what happened. "So is Sehun hyung living with us now?"

Amber looked at her mother then at Sehun. "Yes. He'll be helping us."

"Dear, don't worry about anything. Our house is your house. Now you two must be hungry. Let's eat." Amber's mother told Sehun.

He was so thankful he found Amber and her family. They were one of the kindest and loving family he's ever encountered with."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay for me!!! And I have inspiration to write a new story after watching Hi! School Love On!! It's a must!! Anyways I've been obsessed with Kim Sae Ron and that movie so I'm writing a story about her! It will be two love triangles! If you're thinking that I won't have time to finish all my stories don't worry! I will finish and that's a promise! Thank you guys for being patient and reading my stories!!