02.

The Danger Of Mixing Relationship Along With Friendship

"OK class that would be it for now. Go ahead and enjoy you're first break. Remember to come back within 15 minutes!" Mrs.So told her students as she packs up her folders and headed outside of the classroom. "Let's go get her?" Hayi asked the two boys seated on either side of her. "Yup, let's go." Hanbin said as they stood up from their desk.

"So what middle school did you came from?" A boy with black hair asked Jimin. Throughout the first few hours of class all Jimins, class had to do was get to know each other. Jimin turned toward Junior, the boy who just asked her a question. "I came from YG Junior High." Jimin replied. "Ohhh~you fancy!" A boy with blonde hair who Jimin learned is named Jackson. "No, not really. A lot of YG students are pretty laid back." Jimin replied. "Are you sure? Cause I heard the dean of YG Academy makes individual rooms for his students." A boy with purple-ish hair said. "Bambam correct? Those special rooms are for advance honor roll students." Jimin replied. "So you didn't get a room?" A soft voice asked. "Nope, I was not apart of Honors." Jimin said smiling a Mark.

"I'm not sure if that's something you should brag about Min." Hanbin said walking inside along with Taehyung and Hayi. "OH! The bodyguards!!!" A boy shouted with also blonde hair
"Yugyeom-shi there not my bodyguards." Jimin said rolling her eyes at her classmate before walking up to her best friends.

"Ready?" Hayi asked Jimin who nodded her head and patted her stomach. "Yes, I gotta feed the monster!" Jimin laughed as Hanbin ruffled her hair. The four friends exit the classroom and headed toward the student cafeteria.

-inside classroom-
"I think she's fun to be around. " Jackson said to his friends. "Yeah, she seems down to earth. Not like other girls we've meet." Junior said. "I wanna become friends with her, but her bodyguards are so over protective of her and that one other girl who looks like an ice queen." Yugyeom said. "Doesn't she reminds you of her?" Jaebum asked as they all turned quiet. Mark, being the quietest of them all stood up from his seat and walked out of the classroom. "Look at what you did!" Yungjae said hitting Jaebum at the back of his head before catching up with the eldest of the group. "Nice going leader." Junior said as he and the others all went out to catch up with the other two boys. Jaebum inhaled a deep breath before following the 6 boys.

-Jimin POV-

"I forgot my wallet back in my classroom. I will just go and grab it." I said as I remembered living my wallet inside my backpack. "I'll come with you." Hanbin said, as he was about to follow me. "I'll got it. Just save my spot." I told him and ran out of the cafeteria before he could follow me. As I made a right turn I bumped into someone causing myself to fall down.

"Ouch." I mumbled rubbing my wrist. As I tried to get up, my ankle gave up on me causing me fall back down. As I waited for the cold floor to welcome me, I some how didn't. I opened my eyes that was close tightly and peeked them open. "Sorry you alright? " A voice asked speaking in english. "Huh?" I asked. "Oh sorry I forgot I'm no longer in America for some odd reason. I asked if your alright." Mark said. 'Asdfghjkl finally an English speaker!!!' I spazz to myself before calming down. "Yeah I'm fine it was also my fault I think." I replied speaking in english. Marks eyes widen in shock. "Wait you speak English? " Mark asked. I simply nodded my head. Before either one of us could carry on with this conversation we heard people screaming our names.

"I gotta go before my 'bodyguard' as you guys call them freaks out and file and missing person report." I joked before turning back around toward a freaking out Hanbin.

"Where have you been?" Hanbin asked as I walked up to him. "I was on my way to the classroom when an accident happened." I replied rubbing my wrist. Hanbin's eyebrow creased as be noticed the pain I'm going through. "Come on." Hanbin said as he pulled me toward the infirmary office.

"Seat." Hanbin said as he looked around the office for something to help ease the pain. After finding a bandage wrap, he wrapped my wrist and we headed back to the cafeteria.

*Bell ringing*

"Aww I didn't get to eat." I pouted as we reached the table that Taehyung and Hayi are sitting on. "Here." Hayi said handing me her half eaten bread and a half filled cup of banana milk. "Thanks Hi." I said as I begain digging in. "Come on let's go to class." Taehyung said as we all headed out of the cafeteria. As we reached my classroom I gave my left overs to Hanbin since I couldn't finish eating it.

"See you guys later!" I waved good bye as I entered my classroom. At the back of the class I saw the 7 goofballs talking to one another. Mark saw me looking and slightly smiled at me. I returned the gesture and took my seat.

HI! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!! ALSO IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN FIND THIS STORY AT....WATTPAD!!! LINK BELOW...

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/62052468-mixing-relationship-and-friendship-together