10.

The Danger Of Mixing Relationship Along With Friendship

JIMIN POV:

It has been almost two months since I told Hanbin to give me a little space. And between the two months so many stuff have changed within our group. Hanbin and I grew a little more distance toward each other then I could ever expected, so has Hayi and Taehyung. As Hayi and Hanbin grew closer so have Taehyung and i. The loneliness I felt while apart from Hanbin slowly  disappeared as I grew closer with Taehyung. During our break time we would all be to busy with club duties that we hardly have enough time to spend with each. The most communication I would have with Hayi and Hanbin would be 'hey, how are you doing? I'm doing fine. Yeah I'll see you this weekend ok bye.' But with Taehyung it's a whole different situation.  BTS, Taehyung's group happens to be close friends with GOT7. Which allows us to hangout almost every day. 

"Jimin he's here!" Eric Oppa shouted from downstairs. I grab my backpack and quickly rushed downstairs to see Taehyung sitting down at the kitchen table. "YAH~ That's mine." I whined when I saw him eating my breakfast. "I made an extra plate. Here eat so you guys can head to school." Kevin Oppa said pushing a plate toward me. "Thanks, what time do you guys want me home today?" I asked looking at my brothers. "Doesn't matter, but if your coming home late make sure someone walks you home. And if someone can't call one of us and we'll pick you up." Eric Oppa said kissing the top of my head as he went to get ready for work. "Don't worry Hyung I'll walk her home. " Taehyung said as he placed his plate at the sink. 

"Ughhh why is it so cold." I said shivering as we walked to school. "That's what you get for not properly dressed. " Taehyung said as he took off his jacket and wrapped it over my body. I smiled as I wrapped the coat closer to my body, inhaling his sent. We soon arrive at school and went our separate ways. During snack time I decided to head to Taehyung's classroom to return his jacket. "Excuse me is Kim Taehyung here?" I asked a girl who walked out of the classroom. "V? No went out." The girl replied. I could still never get used to the names those three choosed. "Min, you looking for Tae.?" A familiar voice asked from behind me. I turned around and there stood in front of me are my two bestfriends. "Hey Hi, hi B.I." I said grinning calling themby there nicknames. "Sup Jamie?" Hayi replied as I rolled my eyes causing the two to laugh. "Where is Tae?" I asked. "We ran out real quick to by soda." Hanbin replied. "Ahhh I see can you hand this for me?" I asked handing over Taehyung's jacket. "Sure." Hanbin replied looking at me. "Oh! And tell him to not wait for me after school." I said then quickly ran off back to my class. Even though we kinda drifted apart Hanbin will always be Hanbin and be the worry wort he is.

Sorry for the short chapter. I wrote this on my phone, and it's about to die soon. Anywayif I get home early I'll update again since I have another chapter laid out on my mind....COMMENT AND SUB. ♡♡♡