09.

The Danger Of Mixing Relationship Along With Friendship

NO ONE POV:

Hanbin and Jimin just stayed still, looking at each other’s eyes. Jimin gulp down as her heart races. She scanned his face, and then saw something shiny hanging on his neck. Taking a better look, she saw his couple necklace. ‘Right, he’s with Hayi.’ Jimin thought before pushing Hanbin away from her. “Why do I need to explain to you?” Jimin ask getting up from her bed turning her back at him. “Because I was worried that something might have happened to you!” Hanbin quickly replied. Jimin inhale a deep breath before turning around to face him. “Ok, we need some rules here.” Jimin said. “Rules? What do you mean?” Hanbin asked confused.

 

JIMIN POV:

I walked to my desk and grab a note pad and pen. “Rules for us.” I said sitting down next to Hanbin on my bed. “Ok, first rule you should worry less about me and more about Hayi.” I said. “What why can’t I worry about you two the same?” Hanbin stupidly asked. “Because, you are dating her. When you ask her out that means you want/need her to be your priority.” I replied. “Number two; allow me to make new friends.” I said writing that down. “Fine, but I won’t like it one bit.” Hanbin said crossing his arms. “I didn’t ask you to.” I replied smiling at him. “Number 3, less skin ship.” I said. Hanbin tried to grab the pen and note pad away from me as I wrote down rule number three. “What’s wrong with our skin ship? Where best friends! It’s normal!” Hanbin argued. “No, it’s not. Especially for one with a girlfriend. So dude, lay low on the touching.” I said “And last, stop picking me up in the morning. Start picking up Hayi.” I said looking at him. Hanbin’s mouth open to protest, but I beat him to it. “Hanbin, if you haven’t notice but Hayi is starting to get jealous of the way your acting with me. You need to show her and prove to her that she’s still number one in your head and heart.” I said patting his shoulder. “It mainly sounds like you want space.” Hanbin muttered as he picked up his backpack and walked out of my room and left the house. I grab my pillow and squeeze it as I cried my heart out. ‘I just basically told him to stay away from me.’ I thought to myself as I cried the night to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and got ready for school. When I opened the front door I stopped in front of my gate then remembered what went down yesterday. “Oh, right he won’t be picking me up and more.” I said then started heading to school. At the school gate I saw Taehyung, Hanbin and Hayi all standing there in a circle. I made eye contact with Hanbin and I near them. “Did you got here ok?” Hanbin asked, I smiled and nodded my head. The bell rang and we all headed inside the school building.

As we walked I felt my arm being pulled back. I saw Hayi looking at me worriedly. “Are you alright? Why did you tell him to pick me up from now on?” Hayi asked as we walked side by side. “Because, he’s you’re boyfriend. It should be you he walks to school not me.” I replied sneezing her hand before walking ahead of the group to my class. I head Taehyung shouting after me. I stopped walking and saw him running up to me. “Kaja, I’ll walk you.” Taeyung said grabbing my backpack and walked me to my classroom. “I’ll pick you up during lunch. Let’s talk yeah?” Taehyung asked. I gave him a small smile. He always knows when something is wrong. I nodded my head and pulled him into a tight hug. “Jimin hurry up! Tell lover boy #2 you’ll see him later…” Jackson called from inside the room. Taehyung rolled his eyes but gave Jackson a wave then pushed me inside the room before heading to his classroom, where Hanbin and Hayi are waiting for him.

 

HAYI POV:

Hanbin and I watch as Taehyung and Jimin walked the other direction. I felt Hanbin grab my hand and walk us to our classroom. Since the teacher isn’t here yet we decided to wait outside of the classroom for Taehyung. I glance up at Hanbin who seems to be in deep thought. I poke his side, when I finally got his attention I asked him a question I’ve been dying to ask him this morning. “Why did Jimin told you to pick me up instead of her? Did you two got into a fight or something?” I ask. “No, we didn’t fight or anything. Yesterday she made a list of things that should change between her and i.” Hanbin replied. I raised my eyebrow waiting for him to go on. “Stuff like how I should be less close with her and more with you.” Hanbin replied rubbing the back of his neck. I became quiet as I was deep in thought, thinking about the small conversation I had with Taehyung. ‘Maybe Jimin does like Hanbin. But she’s pushing him away since he’s with me.’ I thought, I look up and saw Taehyung approaching us. “Guy’s let’s go in, the teacher is approaching.” Taehyung said as the three of us walk inside our classroom. Throughout the lessons my mind was on Jimin, and wondering if she really does have a crush on Hanbin. When we were finally dismissed for lunch I glance at Hanbin and waited for him to dash off to pick up Jimin. “Aren’t you going to get Min?” I asked. “No, come on let’s go eat.” Hanbin said standing between Tae. And I. “You guys go ahead of me.” Taehyung said. “Why?" I asked looking at him. “Jimin and I will be having lunch together.” Taehyung replied, from the corner of my eyes I can see Hanbin rolling his eyes then walking out of the classroom. I quickly ran out to catch up with him.

 

TAEHYUNG POV:

Once Hayi and Hanbin left the classroom I headed to Jimin’s. I saw her standing outside her class waiting for me. “Ready?” I asked. She nodded her head as we headed up to the rooftop. I pulled out a lunch box and place it in between the both of us. “Let’s eat.” I said handing her a chop stick. “So what’s up with you and Hanbin?” I asked. “I basically told him to give me space, and to tend to Hayi more.” Jimin replied. “Are you ok with that?” I asked. She nodded her head, but I can see tears threatening to spill. I pulled her into a hug. “Let it out.” I said patting her back. After a few minutes she pulled herself together then looked at me. “I will get over this one sided love.” Jimin smiling as she stood up and tossed her arm up into the air hand in a tight fist. I stood up and smiled at her. “If you can do it. I’ll do it to.” I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder. “Let’s to this together Tae.” Jimin said looking at me smiling.