03.

The Danger Of Mixing Relationship Along With Friendship

NO ONE POV-

"Alright class, I want you guys to pair up with a partner of the opposite . Someone who you don't know." Mrs. Choi said as she waited for her students to pair up. Hayi looks around the class and spotted both Hanbin and Taehyung already paired up with their partners.

Not knowing who she should pair up with Hayi walked around the class to find a boy to work with. "Excuse me?" A deep voice spoke behind Hayi. She turned around and saw a boy. "Yes?" Hayi asked looking at the boy. "Do you have a partner? I'm looking for one. " the boy said sheepishly smiling at her. "No I don't actually.  Would you want to pair up with me?" Hayi asked finally smiling that she found someone. "Yeah that would be awesome! Where do you want to seat?" The boy asked. "Any where is fine." Hayi replied.

"OK class the partner you've made is now your partner for the rest of the year. Please spend the rest of the day getting to know your partner and what he or she likes, their hobbies etc." Mrs. Choi said then left the classroom.

"So what's your name?" The boy asked Hayi. "Her name is Hayi." A deep voice said. Both Hayi and her partner turned around to see Taehyung and Hanbin looking at them. "Nice name, my name is Song Mino." The boy introduced himself.

"Ok class now that you have gotten to know your partner I want you to pair up with two other groups, and the three groups will be doing a project together." Mrs. Choi told the students. Right away Hayi found Taehyung and Hanbin sitting next to her along with their partners. "So you guys all supposed to do a project on 'family' it can be anything about family. Either about newlyweds, golden years or marriage, having a addition to the family, becoming grandparents or uncles and aunts. As long as it has to do with family. You have 2 weeks to complete this project. You guys have the option of giving an oral presentation or hand in a hand written 6 pages paper." Mrs. Choi told her student. 

"What do you want to do?" Mino asked the group. "How about we all played different parts?" Hanbin's partner Sooyoung insisted. "What do you mean?" Taehyung asked. "I get it. Like two of us will take part as being the parents, the other couple will be the children then last could be grandparents or something." Taehyung's partner said. 

Hayi + Mino= Newlyweds

Hanbin + Sooyoung= Parent's of Hayi

Taehyung + Minyoung= Parent's  of Mino

"Let's start acting like family tomorrow yeah?" Minyoung asked the group. Everyone agreed and it was time for lunch. "You two go to the cafeteria, I'll go pick up Jimin." Hanbin told the two then dashed off. 

THIS STORY IS ALSO PUBLISH ON THE WEBSITE WATTPAD!!! LINK BELOW

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/62052468-mixing-relationship-and-friendship-together